成就游泳冠军-青少年仰泳英文高清版-打水

2015-5-11 16:06| 发布者: admin| 查看: 4132| 评论: 2 |原作者: swim

简介
Ready, go. Go! Grow it up. Lay it back. Cross your arms. Cross your arms. Arms over your head. L. L. Switch. Switch. Swim. 预备 走 直出水面,向后倒 到 双手叠放 举过头顶 L滑行 L滑行 换 换 滑行 OK, now ...

Ready, go. Go! Grow it up. Lay it back. Cross your arms. Cross your arms. Arms over your head. L. L. Switch. Switch. Swim.

预备 直出水面,向后倒 双手叠放 举过头顶 L滑行 L滑行 滑行

OK, now we are going to take the drills,

好的我们现在要往这个练习

the switching L drill

也就是往交替的L滑行中

and add rhythm to it in the second half of @#$.

在后半段加入韵律

So we are going to do the switching L drill for half the pool.

所以我们前半段做的是交替的L滑行

And for the remaining half of the pool we are going to add rhythm to it.

而后半段我们往滑行里加入点韵律

And see if they maintain their posture, lines and balance.

看看他们还能不能保持姿态 线条和平衡

Let’s see if they get down on their side before their arm enters.

还能不能在手臂入水前就转体

Let’s see if they keep their head still.

能不能保持头部巍然不动

Travel. Switch! Switch! Switch! Go! Go!

In backstroke, if you get your chest up to high,

如果在仰泳中你把胸部挺得太高

that’s going to put an arch in your back.

你的背部就势必会呈一个拱形

And you are going to be like a banana on the side

你从侧面看起来就会像一根香蕉

with your legs down in the water.

你的腿就无法浮起

That’s why you want to bring your chest into the water

这就是为什么你要把你的胸部压入水面

to balance your legs and hips up on the surface.

来平衡你的腿部和臀部

But if you try to get your chest out of the water, you are going to…

如果你想把胸部露出水面,那

your legs are going to drop.

你的双腿就会沉下去

So be careful with that.

所以这一点一定要多加注意

Ready, go. Switch! Switch! Switch! Go! Beautiful! Beautiful!

预备 漂亮 非常好

Same drill. Push off into a left arm lead.

一样的练习 这次换左手前伸

Ready, go. Switch! Switch! Switch! Go!

预备

Better. Better. Yes. Beautiful, Vivian. Much better.

越来越好了 就是这样 漂亮 Vivian有进步

You may have noticed that the drills were demonstrating,

你可能注意到我们示范的练习

especially growing out of the pencil and laying it down

特别是 直出水面 和向后倒

require a tight fast electric-like kick.

要求你做紧凑快速被电击似的打水

You don’t want to ever let you kick big and slow.

永远别让打水慢下来 也别让 幅度变大

It’s tight and fast.

紧凑 快速

And when you have a tight and fast kick like that,

而要达成这种打水

it requires a tone in your body.

就要求你要有仰泳的体感

You can’t kick your legs fast and be loose in your body.

你永远不可能身体放松着做快速的打水

And you don’t want to be loose in your body.

所以身体千万不能放松

You want to be like a kayak in the water.

在水中你的身体要像一叶扁舟

You want to be like a rod in the water.

要像一根长杆

And that electric kick brings that out in your body.

而快速的打水就能帮助你实现这一目标

Notice that here with our backstroke and your kick rotates from side to side

因为你的臀部是从侧面到侧面翻转的

because your hips are rotating from side to side.

所以你的打水也会随之从侧面到侧面翻转

Ready, go.

预备

Beautiful line.

非常漂亮的线条

His head is absolutely still.

他的头巍然不动

He’s rotating from side to side.

他的旋转是从侧面到侧面的

Beautiful stroke.

非常漂亮的划水动作

Vivian, ready, go.

Vivian,预备

Yes. Much better.

就是这样 好多了

Vivian’s stroke is coming from her hips.

Vivian的打水源于她的臀部

She’s getting down on her side pretty early.

她转身也转得很早

She maybe can keep her head just a @#$ stiller.

要是她的头能再稳一些就好了

Ready, go.

预备,走

Notice the body position.

注意身体的位置

He’s traveling like a rod through the water.

他就像水中的一柄剑

Rotating from his hips.

他的旋转也来自于臀部

Getting down on the side before his arm enters the water.

手臂入水前先转体

Beautiful, Steven.

干得漂亮 Steven

Beautiful.

非常好

All right, Vivian.

准备好了吧 Vivian

Ready, go.

预备,走

Get that arm up just a little bit sooner.

再早一些抬起手臂

Beautiful.

非常好

Good hips.

臀部的姿势非常优美

All right.

好的

Ready, go.

预备

Now I noticed that when Steven is swimming here,

我注意到Steven在游的时候

his kick is not quite as electric, is not quite as small as he was.

打水不像他刚刚那样快速紧凑了

But still, notice how still his head is.

但是 他的头还是稳如泰山

Notice he’s rotating from side to side.

你看 他是从侧面旋转到侧面的

His body is like a rod in the water.

他的身体就像水里面的一支长杆

Ready, go.

预备,走

Oh, better.

越来越好了

Hips still.

臀部的姿势依然优美

And on your side.

而且是转到侧面

Very nice.

非常好

You notice Vivian gets down on her left side a little bit earlier than she gets down on her right side.

你会注意到Vivian在向左转的时候比向右更早一些But her backstroke is really improving here.

但是她的划水姿势的确在进步

Head still.

头不动

Keep that kick steady.

打水更稳定一些

I hope you’ve enjoyed this presentation of becoming a champion swimmer.

我希望你们对 走向冠军之路 的这一部分感到满意We focused on the basics here.

我们注重基础

And the basics are extremely important.

而基础恰恰至关重要

What we’ve talked about in this series,

我们在这个系列里讨论的内容

I talked to my team about almost everyday in practice.

我都是亲身向我的团队展示的

In championship winning swimming,

在顶尖游泳

we’ve built on the basics and

我们首先夯实基础

take it to a more advanced level.

然后把它升华到更高的境界

We feature NCAA champion Shirley R. and Olympian world record holder Terry C. in that series.

在进阶系列中 我们请到了NCAA冠军Shirley R.和奥运会纪录保持者Terry C.来为你们讲解

I hope you had a wonderful experience in this great sport of swimming.

我希望你们从游泳这项运动中获得无限的快乐


 已同步至 admin的微博
收藏 分享 邀请
2

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

刚表态过的朋友 (2 人)

此篇文章已有2人参与评论

请发表评论

全部评论

查看全部评论>>

精彩阅读

广告位

Powered by XMSwim! X3.4© 2001-2021 Uswim Inc.  厦门悠游游泳俱乐部 版权所有   闽ICP备08011485号-3

小黑屋-手机版- 悠游网 X Master Swim