Demo版本说明:因为视频是为广大网友协助翻译而分割,黑屏部分大家不必要在意.希望协助一起把整个片源翻译后.会编译高清版本上传

该贴已经同步到 iswim的微博
天生浪子 发表于 2012-10-10 11:40:06
呼叫Snowland01
{:soso_e113:}
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-10 12:12:17
本帖最后由 Snowland01 于 2012-10-10 13:24 编辑

成就游泳冠军-青少年自由泳技巧练习:身体滚动的要点

Now I want you both to come over here again and we are going to talk to you about rotating side from to side. I am gonna to ask you to turn this way because I am the bottom of the pool. Alright now you are looking right here, your top arm across there, right? You’re leading with this arm. Now I want you to use this hand and this forearm as an anchor. It’s an anchor that you’re gonna rotate your body by. And here is the way you do that. You’re directly on your side, OK?

现在你们两个到这儿来,我们谈谈关于身体从一侧到另一次的滚动。(Vivian)我要你把身体转向这边,假设我这边是池底。好的你看着池底,你上面这只手臂交叉摆在这儿。你正在用这只手做引导。我要你用这只手,这只手臂做锚。你就绕着这个锚做身体的转动。 你应该这么做,你是完全侧躺着的。

Now, you rotate this elbow out just a little bit here, now you haven’t moved this hand yet. You haven’t moved this hand. You rotate this elbow out just a little bit. And then you circle this elbow up, right here, and this arm is still long here. You’re still running your line here. You still have a balancing tool running front. Now when you circle this elbow up, you feel stretch of your body here, don’t you. OK, now that this time as you feel the stretch, just set this anchor in the water by rotating this elbow out, and you take the top side of your body down on to the balance line. OK, down on to the balance line.

现在,你把手肘稍稍向外转,你这只手还没有动哦。你这只手没有动,你把手肘稍稍向外转。接着你把手肘按环形路线向上,到这这儿,你的引导手仍旧伸长着。你还是保持前进的线性的。你还是有胳膊用来平衡前进的。当你把手臂向上绕圆到这儿,你会感到身体这部分的伸展,对么?好,这次,当你感觉到身体这部分伸展了,就稍微外转手肘在水里锚定你的手,然后把身体高的那一侧往下落到平衡线位置,OK,往下落到平衡线的位置。

So, here is the way you do that. You directly on your side, then as you start circling this elbow up  at the same time you rotate this elbow, the lead elbow out, that accesses the muscle in your back. And what I mean by that, it connects your arms through your back muscle to you hips. Now, I rotate this elbow forward, and I am running my line, running my line, set this anchor. Now I am ready to vault past this arm right to the other side. OK? Good swimmers put their hand into the water, rotate their body by, this way. Swimmer that aren’t so good- none championship swimmers, put their hand in to the water and pull it down to their side, their body just isn’t move that far. Championship swimmers: Anchor into the water, set their anchor by rotating the elbow up and connect to the back, get ready to the forearm to against the water, Now take the top side of the body down onto the balance line right here. OK?

你们就应该是这么做的:完全侧躺游,接着当你开始把手肘沿环形向上抬,外旋引导手的手肘,然后运用到背部的肌肉。我的意思是:这个动作会把你的手肘通过背部肌肉和臀部联动起来现在。现在,我把这只手肘向前运动,我仍旧是沿直线前进,沿着直线。锚定手。现在我已准备好越过锚定手转动到另一侧。好的泳者一手锚定在水里,绕着锚定地手把身体转动过去。不太好的泳者—那些非冠军泳者,一手在水里然后向下划到身侧,他们的身体就是前进不了多远。冠军泳者:在水中锚定手,通过转动肘部向上锚住手,连接后背,让前臂准备好对水。接着让身体高的那一侧转向平衡线的位置。

Now, one other thing with this drill, the reason we ask you to have your arm here is we don’t want you to swim freestyle down to your side. We want your arm to get underneath your shoulder and you’re rotating here, you want to start circling your elbow up. You hands still traveling a little bit, we want this circular. We don’t want it linear, that you get down here and get stuck. Because if you get stuck here, now my hips are dropping, I am swimming uphill eventually. I want to feel like that I am swimming downhill all the time. I want……(to be continued)

这个练习另外一点:我要求你们手放在这的原因是我不希望你们游自由泳时手往下划到身侧。我要你们手臂划到肩下,然后身体转动到这儿,然后肘部开始绕圆周向上。你的手仍旧会向后划一段,但我希望是走圆环路径的。我不希望手是走直线往后划的,你向下划然后卡在这儿。因为如果你的手卡在这儿,臀部就会下沉,就会变成上坡游。我希望总是有下坡游的感觉。

swimfish 发表于 2012-10-10 12:37:05
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-10 12:12

Now I want you both to come over here again an ...

非常强大
super.y 发表于 2012-10-10 12:40:01
{:soso_e179:}
isport 发表于 2012-10-10 12:56:07

听了几篇,实在听不出来他用的哪个词{:soso_e101:}但应该不是vote

rose 发表于 2012-10-10 13:16:00

要么就是vault past, 或者是volt past
虾扯蛋 发表于 2012-10-10 13:17:56

volt有闪避的意思,但是是剑术的术语,vault有跳跃的意思,跳跃过障碍物的意思
vote pass 啥意思也没有
我觉得可能vault更靠谱点
虾扯蛋 发表于 2012-10-10 13:19:51
因为vault经常指用一手支撑住某物,然后跳过去,比如用一手按住栏杆然后飞身而过那种动作,我觉得和这个游泳的动作有点象,他的动作好像是以右手为一个支点,然后左手和整个身体就转过去了
专业的我也不懂,猜的
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-10 13:28:49
虾扯蛋 发表于 2012-10-10 13:19
因为vault经常指用一手支撑住某物,然后跳过去,比如用一手按住栏杆然后飞身而过那种动作,我觉得和这个游泳 ...

谢谢Rose 和虾同学的帮忙{:soso_e163:}{:soso_e163:},应该是vault past没错。是越过锚定的那只手转动到另一侧。已经改过来了。{:soso_e181:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17076人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16371人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16198人已学习