正在练习中前交叉,练习改掉抬头呼吸的毛病,
这个视频令我受益匪浅,谢谢。
百草滋味 发表于 2012-10-22 00:34:11
{:soso_e143:}求翻译
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-22 10:47:42
本帖最后由 Snowland01 于 2012-10-25 16:58 编辑

Freestyle full stroke critique & review
对完整配合游的评论和复习

We need to get Steven to lead with top of his head just a little bit more, that’s better. That’s better right there. Rotate from side to side, from the base of the hips, keeps his kick small, runs in line and front, as he circles the top side of his body top side recovery arm forward. Very nice, very nice. I would like to see his recovery to be part of his body rhythm a little bit more. In other words you want to be……your recovery throws off the rhythm of your hips. You don’t lift your arms, it is a swing of the rhythm of the hips. Very nice.

Steven应该更加强用头引导一些,好多了。这样好多了。从一侧转动到另一侧,从臀部下方转动,保持小幅打腿,沿直线向前方游,当他把身体高位的一侧转动时他的回臂手向前摆。非常好,非常好。我希望看到他的回臂更加成为身体节奏的一部分。换句话说,你的回臂不应和转臀的节奏脱离开来。回臂不应是抬高手臂,而是配合转臀节奏的一个摆动,非常好。

What you want to look for here is if she is leading with top of her head, is there any lift of the head for the breath, is she rotating her body from side to side form the hips. I like what I am seeing as she’s swimming toward me. She could possibly be leading with the top of her head a little bit more, to take lead she get to end of the pool. She put her face forward a little bit.

我们要注意观察的是:她是有无用头顶部引导?她有没有为了换气而抬高头部?她有没有从臀部开始发起从一侧到另一侧的转动。她朝我游过来时我看到这几方面都令人满意。她可以更加用头部引导一些,用头部引导游向泳池一端。她脸部稍微有点太朝前了。

Top of the head, rotate from the base of the pelvis, rotate from the base of the hips. Vivian has a very nice free style. Run the line, before she circles the elbow. In freestyle underwater, you want to check for……in the arms you want to check for the fingertips pining towards the bottom of the poll, the athlete getting their forearms against the water. You want to keep the elbow up in relation to the rest, so like you’re reaching around a big barrel. You want to get an armful of water there. And you want this vault coming of this hand anchor. You take the top hip down onto the balance line early on the anchor and then circle up. Once your arm gets under you shoulder starts the circle up recovery.

注意头部(引导),从盆骨开始转动,从臀部下部转动。Vivian的自由泳非常漂亮。沿直线游,接着沿环形提肘。在自由泳水下动作中,需要检查的是:在手臂动作中手指尖要直指向池底。运动员们让前臂对水。我们需要保持高肘手肘和身体其他部分相 关联,就好像你抱住了一个圆筒。你需要在这个位置抓到满手的水。你的撑跳物来自于锚定的手。你要早点把高位一侧的臀部转向平衡线接着环形提肘。

So in freestyle, early anchor, hip rotation comes early, don’t wait until your hand is under your body to rotate your hips, start the hips rotation as early as possible and then keep your fingertips pointed to the bottom of the pool, and you circle the elbow up.

因此在自由泳中,尽早锚定,就能尽快转臀,不要等到手划到身下了再转臀部。要尽早开始转动臀部,接着保持指尖直指向池底,接着环形提肘。

I hope you’ve been enjoying the presentation of becoming a championship swimmer. We focus on the basic here. And the basics are extremely important. What we talk about in this series I talk to my team about almost every day in practice. In championship wining swimming, we build on the basic and take it to a more advanced level. We feature NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) champion Shelly Ripple, an Olympian record holder, Carry Kors in that series. I hope you have a wonderful experience in this great sport of swimming.

我希望你们喜欢成就冠军自由泳这个录像。我们关注基础的东西,基础是非常重要的。我们在这一系列里教学的是我对我的队员训练时每天都要谈到的内容。在成就冠军泳者教学中,我们先打好基础,再融入更高阶教学中。我们让NACC冠军Shelly Ripple,奥运会纪录保持者Carry Kors在高阶教学系列做演示。我希望你们在游泳这项伟大的运动中有一个很棒的体验。

笨笨瓜 发表于 2012-10-22 12:15:21
辛苦了。。
一葬一夕 发表于 2012-10-22 14:32:12
支持一下~~~~~~~~·
水上芭蕾 发表于 2012-10-22 18:20:32
{:soso_e113:}
虾扯蛋 发表于 2012-10-22 22:59:42
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-22 10:47
Freestyle full stroke critique & review
对完整配合游的评论和复习

我是外行,听力一般,其他片段又修正了些写在纸张上,今天网络速度慢,敲好了明天发
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-23 00:37:30
虾扯蛋 发表于 2012-10-22 22:59
我是外行,听力一般,其他片段又修正了些写在纸张上,今天网络速度慢,敲好了明天发

好,虾同学又拔刀相助啦。{:soso_e142:}
知非 发表于 2012-10-23 00:39:29
{:soso_e179:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习