[初阶泳者] 原版DVD 个人最佳系列蝶泳教学菲尔普斯示范(Personal Best - Butterfly 中文字幕)

[复制链接]
快乐悠悠 发表于 2011-6-11 08:24:37
21179 9

Personal best 个人最佳游泳系列视频 索引完整总目录 Personal Best DVD Four-Pack
http://www.xmuswim.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=202364&fromuid=34532

MD-02717-Personal-Best-Butterfly-489.JPG
171217344.jpeg

171217345.jpeg

171217346.jpeg

171217347.jpeg

171217348.jpeg

with Michael Phelps, 14-time Olympic Gold Medalist, including a record-breaking 8 Gold Medals in the 2008 Beijing Olympics;
and Bob Bowman, 2006 Coach of the Year
Personal Best - butterfly provides swimming fans of all ages with unprecedented camera angles and commentary to capture every detail that makes the duo of Phelps and Bowman the best in the world. The DVD includes expert instruction from Bowman on the specifics techniques of the butterfly stroke that he reinforces with Phelps on a daily basis: basic tips for beginning swimmers and advanced instruction for developed swimmers; and commentary from Phelps about his world-record setting swims
1108072305bf30c50598ade780.jpg.thumb.jpg
icon_logo.png 该贴已经同步到 life的微博

1108072305827a6d03692544c8.jpg.thumb.jpg
 楼主| 快乐悠悠 发表于 2011-6-11 08:24:49
MICHAEL PHELPS
迈克尔·菲尔普斯

8 TIME OLYMPIC MEDALIST     WORLD RECORD HOLDER
奥运会八金获得者,世界记录保持者

BOB BOWMAN
鲍勃·鲍曼

2006 SWIMMING COACH OF THE YEAR
2006年年度最佳教练

TWO OF THE GREATEST SWIMMING TALENTS PRESENT
PERSONAL BEST---BUTTERFLY
两位伟大的游泳天才一起表现和展示个人最佳---蝶泳

UNIQUE CAMERA ANGLES SHOT IN HIGH-DEFINITION
独特视角,高清拍摄

INSIGHT AND COMMENTARY FROM MICHAEL
来自迈克尔的领悟和解说

ANALYSIS AND INSTRUCTION FROM COACH BOWMAN
加上教练鲍曼的分析和指导

BASIC TIPS FOR BEGINNING SWIMMERS
给游泳初学者的基本建议

ADVANCED INSTRUCTION FOR DEVELOPED SWIMMERS
给游泳好手的高级指导

SWIM WITH THE STARS

Hi,I'm Bob Bowman.Welcome to the personal best swimming instructional series.In this video,we will be working on butterfly technique and strategies to improve your technique on a daily basis.The key will be—if you take these tools and apply them in your daily training arrangement.Stroke technique is the most important thing in performing swimming.Efficient technical skills matter most when you're racing and competing at a high level and I think that carries over to every level of swimming.Young swimmers should learn the basics of good technique before they try to do a lot of conditioning work because this will give them the right core to race with their older.One of the hardest things that I do in my job as a college coach is trying to change bad habits to swimmers who have been using for years and years from they're coming to school.Today we're gonna work on various aspects of the butterfly technique.And when you're working on any stroke in terms of breaking it down,working on the individual aspects of arms,legs,core body movements,it's very important that you focus on getting the skills correct at a slow speed and then gradually work up to using them at faster and faster speeds.It's very important that the work is done correctly,but it's also important to me that it's done with an intensity level,and that's something you take time to develop.The very best swimmers can perform very good skill level and a high effort level and that's one of the things I think you wanna work towards your swimming and something that we place a high emphasis on in our program.The key to butterfly swimming is managing all the various elements by using your body core to direct all the movements.One of the things we find about butterfly today is that we're trying to get a very flat forward motion instead of a lot of undulating up and down movement.And that's one of the things we're working on most with Michael to try to plan out his stroke so that he has forward motion and also that up and down.Having said that the body will play a very important part in timing the arms and the legs together and I think that's very important the first thing that you do when learning butterfly is to get a good timing between all of the elements and that's gonna be dramatic for your body core.Of course Michael's signature stroke is butterfly and that was the stroke we had the earliest success in an international level and continues today to be the dominant butterfly swimmer in the world.When I first started coaching Michael and he was ten years old,he had slight hiccup or problems in his timing of the stroke.And that was the first thing that we worked on,trying to time the breath properly with the stroke,trying to put the head in a proper position when taking your breath and just trying to get overall a more smooth stroke in stead of something that was chuffy.As a coach,I always want my swimmers to concentrate more on technique because the more you improve your technique,the better swimmer you'll be,regardless how fast you are now.And that's an area that I think Michael can still improve on.He can still,even as a world record holder in butterfly,do a better stroke which will allow him to go even faster in the years to come.

向游泳明星学游泳

嗨,我是鲍勃·鲍曼。欢迎欣赏迈菲的个人最好泳姿(蝶泳)教学系列。在这个视频中,我们会着重介绍蝶泳的技巧和战略,你们学了之后每天都能提高一点蝶泳水平。其中的关键在于,你们要把这些技巧应用于日常的训练安排,尤其是最重要的划水技巧。高效率的技术性技巧对处于各个水平的游泳者来说都是很重要的,对于高水平的游泳运动员尤其重要。年轻的游泳运动员在做大量的训练之前应该先掌握一些基本的不错的游泳技巧,因为这样才会正确地引导他们与比他们年龄大的游泳运动员竞争。在我当大学教练时,碰到最困难的事之一就是把游泳运动员的坏习惯改过来,但那些坏习惯是他们入学之初就有,养了很多年的。今天我们主要从各个不同的方面来看一下蝶泳技巧。如果你想游好任何一个泳姿,不管是关于划臂,手臂、腿、身体核心动作的哪个方面,很重要的一点是你要注意要先把技术要领做正确。刚开始速度慢一点没关系,之后可以再渐渐提速。练习游泳的正确性当然是重要的,但强度的把握也不容忽视,而这正是你需要花时间去努力练习的。最顶尖的游泳运动员就有相当好的技术水平,以及很高的耐力水平。而这两点我认为就是你们要努力练习的地方,同时也是我们这个游泳节目述说的重点。蝶泳的关键是用你的身体核心部分去控制身体的不同部分来引导所有游泳动作的产生。现今我们发现游蝶泳最好是用平稳向前的动作,而不是很多起起伏伏上上下下的动作。而这恰巧是我们正在努力给迈克尔精心策划的泳姿——既有向前的动作,也有上下的动作。我前面就说过,身体在控制手臂和双腿动作的时间掌握中起着相当重要的作用,同时我觉得学蝶泳的第一要务就是在各个部分之间有很好的时间节奏衔接,这对身体的核心部分很重要。自然,迈克尔的看家项目是蝶泳,而蝶泳也是迈克尔在国际大赛上最早取得成功的泳姿。他现在依然是世界顶尖的蝶泳运动员。我开始教迈克尔的时候,他才十岁,他当时在蝶泳的时间控制上有轻微的暂时的小问题。这是我们最先设法要努力解决的问题,能够使迈克尔划水和呼吸的时间协调,同时他的头部能稳定在一个适当的位置,这样总地来说划水会很平稳,而不会很粗放。作为游泳教练,我总是让我的运动员更注意技巧的练习,因为你的技术越提高,你就是越好的游泳者,不论你现在游得怎么样。而我认为是迈克尔也还有提高技巧的可能。他虽然是蝶泳的世界纪录保持者,但在未来的几年仍然可以游得更快。

3 BASIC POINTS OF BUTTERFLY

The 3 basic points of butterfly swimming that will touch on today are,No.1 a strong streamlined underwater kick to start the link;No.2 a straight arm recovery which switches over the water in a forward direction;and No.3 a breathing position which maximizes up and down movement of the head and maintains a proper body line.

UNDERWATER KICK

It's very important to start each links of butterfly with a strong streamlined underwater kicking series.For beginning swimmers,you start with 2 or 3 kicks underwater,but you should start with some,you should never just push off the wall and come up and start swimming.More advanced swimmers will add kicks to the most advanced level where you'll be kicking 15 meters off the each wall.This is a tremendous advantage and will help you build speed as you start the link and butterfly momentum is critical and starting with good momentum from the wall will help you reach your personal best.Watch how tight Micael's elbows squeeze together in the streamline and how he uses a continuous motion that employs his whole body.It's not just from the knees down or the hips down.It originates up his chest and carries through the whole body.It's very important when you're doing underwater kicking or any movement related to butterfly.

STRAIGHT ARM RECOVERY

The best swimmers in the world today employ a straight arm recovery.This is the fastest way to recover the arms and maximize your underwater potential in butterfly,which is the most important propulsive phase.You wanna move to recovery as quickly as you can,without losing speed,and you wanna do it with a very relaxed arms because you're gonna try to use all of your force in an underwater faced stroke.I believe that Michael gains a bit of angular maintain or actually forward movement from the sweeping of his hands and arms forward and by keeping the elbows straight you can maximize this ability.

HEAD POSITION DURING BREATHING

When I was growing up, we were taught to breath with chin forward in butterfly.But what we found today is that when you push the chin forward and lift up the head,you drop the hips and get into a vertical position.Our main goal in butterfly swimming is to maintain a flat horizontal position so the head position in the breath is critical for this.You want to take your breath,looking down at a 45 degree angle on the water,with your neck in as flatest position as possible.And while you notice that Michael does lift his chin slightly to get his breath,his head position in general remains neutral.There is not a lot of up and down motion or curling up his neck during the breath.And that's very important to maintaining a very long body line,and also staying horizontal while you swim.

蝶泳的三个基本点

今天要谈到的蝶泳的三个基本点是 1.以一个强有力的流水线型水下踢水开始 2.在向前方向上越过水面的直臂移臂  3.能最大化头部上下动作,同时保持适当体线的呼吸位置。

水下踢腿

以一个强有力的流水线型踢水开始蝶泳是很重要的。对于初学者,你可以只用两三个水下踢水,但一定得有,你决不能只是踢离池壁,单纯地身体往前开始游泳。更高水平的游泳者会最大限度地增加踢水次数,甚至能踢到离池壁15米远的地方。这是极大的优势,能帮你从刚开始就建立起速度。游蝶泳时冲力是很关键的,蹬离开池壁时强大的冲力能帮助你达到个人最好成绩。看迈克尔的肘部在水流中压得多紧,他连贯的动作控制着整个身体的前进。他不只是通过膝盖向下或是臀部向下,而是靠胸部来引导贯穿全身。在进行水下踢腿或任何与蝶泳相关的动作时注意这个是很重要的。

直臂移臂

现今世界上最强的游泳运动员采用的是直臂移臂。这种方法收臂最快,也能最大化你在水下的蝶泳潜能,是最重要的推进阶段。你想要收臂越快越好,且速度不减慢,那你的手臂就得很放松,因为面朝下的划水时,你得用上所有的力气。我觉得迈克尔就是通过他手和手臂往前的横扫以及保持肘部的笔直,来得到一点各个角度速度的保持和实际往前的动作,这样可以最大效率地利用这种能力。

呼吸时的头部位置

在我的成长过程中,教练教我们游蝶泳呼吸时下巴要向前。但是现在我们发现,当你的下巴往前,头仰起来的时候,你的臀部就低下去了,身体处于垂直位置。我们蝶泳的主要目标是保持一个水平的位置,所以呼吸时的头部位置是至关重要的。你呼吸时,以45°的角度往下看,但你的脖子要尽可能保持水平。可能你会注意到迈克尔是稍稍仰起他的下巴来呼吸,但他头部的位置还是不偏不倚。在他呼吸的时候,基本上没有许多上下的动作,颈部也保持笔直。而这对保持很长的腰身线,维持游泳时的水平位置是很重要的。

3 ADVANCED POINTS OF BUTTERFLY

More advanced butterflyers wanna focus on a very soft hand entry,and catch position,and advanced
hip timing in relation to the hands and a constant kicking motion when training and swimming butterfly.

SOFT HAND ENTRY

I think it's important that butterfly swimmers place their hands in the water softly without a lot of splash or anything that would upset the outward flow of water that's coming at you as you actually move through the water.One of the things that Michael does better than anyone is he's able to get his hands in without a lot of turbulence and immediately catch the water to start the propulsive phase of his stroke.Take a look at his underwater swimming right now and watch how quickly he can ax the water when his hands enter.

HIP TIMING

The timing of the body in relation to the arms and legs is the critical factor in butterfly swimming.Michael uses a lot of different techniques to work on this,but one of the things that we really focus on is the timing of his hip movement in relation to the entry of hands.

(MP:)The more able you're gonna give your hips the surface and always keep you kick moving.Um,it's gonna help you move forth the stroke.

Watch how Michael times his stroke and his hips at the highest point before his hands get into the water.It's a very good cute use when you're training and any swimmer can do this to improve their butterfly stroke.

CONSTANT KICKING MOTION

Kicking speed is extremely important in butterfly,and maintaining a constant kicking action is critical in maintaining velocity,particularly over 200 meters.Michael is one of the best kickers in the world and that is why he is so fast in butterfly.Let's look at Michael's butterfly kicking action,you'll notice that it is continuous and it never has a pause or break.I think that makes him different from all other butterflyers swimming 200 meters today and has allowed him to really have a momentum to his stroke that other people don't.

蝶泳的三个重要点

当训练和游蝶泳的时候,越强的蝶泳运动员越会注重柔和的手部入水,抱水位置,与手有关的髋部的时机掌握,持续不断的踢水动作。

柔和的手部入水

我觉得蝶泳运动员入水时,手轻柔些,不激起很多水花是很有必要的。因为当你游动时,这些水花会影响你前面水的向外流动。其中一件迈克尔做得比任何人都要好的就是,他的入水没有很大动静,很快抱水,马上开始向前推进的划水。看一下他现在的水下泳姿,瞧瞧他的双手入水时反应有多快。

臀部的时机掌握

手臂和腿部时机的掌握是蝶泳练习关键性的因素。迈克尔在练的时候就用了很多不同的技巧,而其中我们真正要注意的是他双手入水和臀部动作的时机掌握。

(迈菲:)你的臀部越靠近水面,就越能保持你的踢水前进。嗯,它能助你向前划水。

看迈克尔是怎样正确估计他的划水的时间的,恰巧他的双手入水之前,臀部就在最高点。这种方法很聪明,任何游泳者都能通过这个来提高他们的蝶泳。

连续的踢腿动作

踢腿速度对于蝶泳来说真的很重要,而保持连续的踢腿动作对于保持速度,尤其是超过200米距离的比赛,尤其重要。迈克尔是世界上踢腿最强的运动员之一,因此他的蝶泳会这么快。让我们来看迈克尔的蝶泳踢腿动作,你会注意到他动作相当连贯,没有任何停顿。我认为是这个使他与现今其他游200蝶的运动员不同,让他拥有其他人做不到的冲劲。

DRILLS

As a coach,sometimes it's very difficult to find ways to transition from drill work to actually swimming the stroke and in butterfly this is especially true.One of the ways that we do this is by using combination drills.And there're several ways we use that employ single and double arm strokes.

SINGLE ARM DRILL

Watch how Michael's body moves when he does the single arm drill.This is a great opportunity for swimmers to check the balance between their hips,their shoulders,their hands and their feet without the stress of double arm swimming.You'll notice that Michael does two types of single arm drills.One is the straight arm,where he gets a better feel for his body movement and the momentum that his recovery carries over the top of the water.And one whereas bent arm while he's working on a quiet hand entry at an excellent and quick catch when he goes into the water.

SINGLE DOUBLE DRILL

A single double drill is the drill we use in conditioning and it's also a great drill to use for timing of the breath and for timing of the arm stroke with the body.Michael will take a right arm stroke without breathing,a double arm stroke with a breath and then a left arm stroke without breathing.He'll repeat this pattern for various repeat  decencies,maybe twenty fives,maybe hundreds,maybe a four hundreds.This is a tremendous drill to do in training because you can cover a very long distance without the fatigue that you get from regular butterfly swimming.

2/2/2 DRILL

One of our favorites we call 2/2/2,which means the swimmers take 2 right arm strokes,2 left arm strokes and then 2 forth strokes of butterfly.This allows them to work on the timing and the arm position and the catch in the butterfly single arm strokes and then carry it over or put it all together for a couple forth strokes.

BEST BALANCE AND DISTANCE DRILL

The best balance and distance drill is an excellent way for swimmers to learn to manage their body core in the butterfly stroke.See how Michael balances his body on the surface by using very light kick.He's controlling the whole movement by using his torso and his core body muscles.Then he moves into a forth stroke of swimming and returns back to the flat position on the surface with very little up and down movement or diving underwater.It's very important in this drill because  swimmers stay flat on the surface and doesn't have a big undulation after the stroke.

练习

作为一个教练,有时候很难找到把平常练习转换到实际游泳的方法,蝶泳更加如此。我们用的其中一种方法就是结合训练法。此外我们还采用单臂划水和双臂划水。

单臂划水训练

看迈克尔做单臂练习时,他的身体是怎样前进的。这是游泳者调整臀部,肩膀,手和脚的平衡的绝佳机会,因为单臂没有双臂那么大的压力。大家可以看到迈克尔做两种单臂练习。一种是直臂,能够帮助找到更好的感觉,他的手臂经过最高点时身体动作和冲力最好。而另一种是曲臂,他跳入水时,双手入水很轻,抱水又好又快。

单双臂练习

单双臂练习是我们在训练时会使用的一种练习,也常用于呼吸和手臂划水时机把握的练习。迈克尔先采用不呼吸的右臂划水,再是有呼吸的双臂划水,然后不呼吸的左臂划水。他就一直重复这样的动作,也许25下,也许一百下,也许四百下。这种练习很了不起,因为你要游相当远的距离,而常规蝶泳训练达不到这样的疲劳。

2/2/2练习

我们很喜欢叫它2/2/2练习,游泳者采用2次右臂划水,2次左臂划水,还有2次蝶泳的向前划水。这能训练游泳者的时机把握,手臂位置和蝶泳单臂划水的抱水,然后还有几个向前的划水。

最佳平衡和长距离练习

最佳平衡和长距离练习是游泳者学会控制他们蝶泳身体核心很好的方法。看迈克尔怎样在水表面用很轻的踢腿来平衡他的身体。他是用自己的躯干和核心身体的肌肉群来控制整个动作的。然后他采用向前划水,回归到水平位置,伴以很小的上下运动或水下潜水。练习时注意这点很重要,因为这样游泳者就会在水表面保持平稳,划水后没有很大的波动。

I think one of the things that everyone needs to understand about Michael or about any swimmer is that you're gonna go through periods of your career for you don't do best times in every meet.Since I've coached Michael since he was ten years old,I've been able to watch him develop.And from the time he was ten,until he was roughly twenty years old,he never had a year where his best events did not improve.

(MP:)Every time I get into water,I wanna do a best time.Um,whether it cost or not,you know,that's my goal and I get into water.That's how fast that I swim today.

Going in the Pan Pacific Championships in Vancouver in 2006,I was very concerned that Michael might never do a best time again in the butterfly and that he might have reached his level of potential.

(MP(15:10)I thought my legs weren't mine when I was doing underwater kick,I was gonna have got little of my legs.

When Michael touched the wall in the Pan Pacs and we saw that he broke a world record,it was one of the most satisfying feelings that both of us had in swimming.Because we had worked very hard for that record and go through some adversity to get there.I think just seeing the excitement on his face and feeling that myself was one of the memories I always treasure about
swimming and our relationship and our time together.It resulted in an excellent world record time which I think will stand for quite a while unless Michael achieves to break it again in the near future and I hope will be that.

我认为你们需要知道的,关于迈克尔或是任何一位游泳运动员的是,他们会经历游泳生涯的不同阶段,因为他们不可能每场比赛都处于最佳状态。由于我从迈克尔10岁起就开始教他游泳,我能够一直以来看他成长。从他10岁到大约20岁,每一年他的蝶泳都会进步。

(迈菲:)每当我跳入水中,我就想要游得最好。嗯,不管它值不值得,那就是我的目标,所以我才游泳。这就是我现在游得那么快的原因。

2006年温哥华的泛太平洋锦标赛的时候,我很担心迈克尔也许不能再游出他自己的最好成绩了,他也许已经达到自己的极限了。

(迈菲:)(第15:10)我觉得进行水下踢腿时,我的腿都不是我的了,感觉不到双腿的存在。

当迈克尔在泛太锦标赛上触壁,我们看到他又破了一个世界记录的时候,我们两个都感到很开心很满足。因为我俩为了那个记录不懈努力过,历经千辛万苦才取得那个成绩。我觉得仅仅看着他脸上兴奋的表情,同时感受着自己的兴奋是我永远会珍惜的记忆——关于游泳的,我俩关系的和我俩在一起时光的记忆。这个世界记录很不错,我觉得相当一段时间内它不可能被打破,直到迈克尔未来某天自己打破它,我相信会是那样的。

——————The End——————

YMCA 发表于 2011-6-12 00:52:04
/砖头/砖头/砖头谢谢分享
清澈的水 发表于 2011-6-21 20:54:44
{:soso__4307592933526573109_1:}
水影 发表于 2011-6-22 13:12:10
{:soso__4020872987035787054_4:}
抬抬脚 发表于 2011-6-24 00:09:27
{:soso__3935283558017159110_3:}感谢那么多游泳资料
清澈的水 发表于 2011-8-17 00:00:27
楼主太厉害了!楼主,真是太给力了!
厦门游泳社区就是我的家!
清澈的水 发表于 2011-8-17 00:02:27
【视频】菲尔普斯指导性教学视频DVD的序曲 个人最佳:菲的蝶泳
http://www.xmuswim.com/forum.php ... 796&fromuid=316
清澈的水 发表于 2011-8-17 00:09:25
菲尔普斯personal best butterfly

优游白书 发表于 2012-5-16 00:23:19
我相信上悠游网的朋友都会爱看精彩视频的。您做的这个工作对我们初学者贡献很大呀。决不是瞎耽误工夫。就是辛苦您了。画面清晰还可以。但谢谢楼主
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习