楼主: 灰熊喱嗨

[视频] 全浸教练语录 更好理解全浸理念(阅读整理版)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:36:19
A really simple way to swim faster without increasing your effort is to swim be long and tall in the water.

一个非常简单的,让你不需要付出更多努力就游得更快的方法,尽量让自己在水里变长
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:36:32
you need to put your energy to anchor(neither pull nor catch nor hold in my feeling) your leading hand when you spear another hand

--竹内

当你往前插另一只手时,你需要把你的能量放在锚定前手上(不是抱水,不是抓水,根据我的感觉)
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:36:44
Shinji, how easy does it feel when you're swimming freestyle ?

I try not to answer these kinds of questions, because nobody believes me.
But my answer is "I do not feel easy. I feel connecting with the water".
I always try to communicate with the water. It is very honest and tells how it feels and what you do to it. Please do not laugh at me.

提问:当你游自由泳的时候感觉多简单呢?

竹内:我尽量不去回答这些问题,因为没有人会相信我。但是我的答案是,我并不感到简单,我只是感觉和水联系在一起。

我总是尝试去和水沟通,它很诚实地告诉我它的感受和你对它做了什么。请别笑话我。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:37:02
It is physical as well as mental. I see what happens to the water every time I do something to the water such as hand entry, hand spear, body roll, breathing and leg snap. I use my sensors to find reactions from the water. And I compare them with my standards, which were acquired when I swim best. If there are gaps between them, there must be some problems. Then I try to specify them and find causes. Then I fix them.

---竹内
游泳对我来说既需要身体的能量又需要精神的能量。每当我对水做什么动作的时候,无论是手入水,前插,身体转动,呼吸还是鞭腿,我都能体会到水的反应。我用我的感官来体会水的反应。然后和我的标准(最好的状态下获得的感受)进行对比,如果之间有差距,那么一定出了问题。接下来就是试图去找出问题,发现原因,然后解决它们。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:37:17
When I snap my left leg, I do it first then I extend my right arm. This action is supported by my left hand's anchor. When you watch my video, you will see my anchoring hand moves first. It is not pulling at the moment, but anchoring.
---竹内

当我鞭打左腿时,我是先打腿,再前伸右手,这个动作是靠我锚定的左手的支撑。当你看我的视频时,你会发现我锚定的手先移动,这不是划水,而是在锚定。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:37:28
Since I focus on entering my hands, I count the number of hand-entry instead of pulling.

---竹内

关于数划数

因为我关注于手的入水,因此我数手的入水次数而不是划水次数
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:37:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun  
The highest elbow position of Coach Shinji (in the front) comes in front of his shoulder, which I presume visualizes Terry's advice to "enter at the most forward point."

My coach's advice to do this is to add flexible forward movement of your shoulder blade after you achieve the maximum high and forward elbow position by your shoulder muscles action.
Jun,

You are absolutely right. I use shoulder muscles until my elbows reach my shoulder line, then I stretch my shoulder blades to move my arms forward.

Jun:竹内肘部的最高位置出现在肩膀的前方,就想特里所说的,在最前方入水。我的教练建议在达到最高肘部位置时,靠肩胛骨附近肌肉的柔韧性继续前送手臂。

竹内:你说的完全没错,在我的肘部到达肩膀之前我用肩膀肌肉的力量,然后我伸展我的肩胛骨继续前送手臂
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:38:01
When your wrist enters the water, you will change the angle to horizontal. This is when another hand starts to anchor. The leading hand moves forward horizontally with body rotation, so the angle of the hand slants (from 3:00 to 3:30/3:45) as the body glides.

当你的手腕入水以后,你就要改变成水平的角度,这时另一只手开始锚定。前手随着身体的转动前插,手的角度随着滑行从3:00变到3:30/3:45

entry-angle.jpg
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:38:12
Keep feeling like you enter too wide and too early, and you’ll know that you’re moving in the right direction.

---Dave

让你自己感觉入水太宽太早,那么你就是在正确的道路上了
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:38:27
Whether a swimmer first learns maximum power delivery or minimum resistance doesn't matter. What matters is that both are learned.

--Louis

先学会最大化能量传递还是先学会最小化阻力并不重要,关键是两者都要学习
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习