[高清视频] All Strokes - Warm Up!

[复制链接]
iswim 发表于 2012-9-23 17:43:58
12313 3
So it's not a drill, or even a focal point... but without this common occurance in swimming, you're just not ready to swim

Why Do It:
Warming up isn't play time.  It's not time to joke around with your friends.  It's a necessary part of getting ready to perform, and the more consistent you are with your warm up, the more your coach will know about you, and how much work is necessary for you to swim fast.
How to Do It:
  Arrive on time to get a proper warm up.  Being late means you'll have to shorten the warm up, and inconsistency in the distance or intensity of your warm up means that you, or the coach, won't have any idea what really works... since you may never do the exact thing twice.  Not much science in that.
2.  Do the entire warm up.  Don't stop on the walls to chat.  Don't pull on the lane line.  Don't jump off the bottom.  Just swim, or drill, or kick, or whatever is assigned by your coach.
3.  If you have other people in your lane who aren't thinking of this part of practice as something serious... run them over.  You'll just be practicing a meet warm-up setting.  Not that we want you to run people over, but make sure everyone knows you're going to just keep going... if they're in your way or not.
How to Do It Really Well (the Fine Points):
When I decided to shoot this "drill," I knew exactly whom I was going to shoot.  There are swimmers who gain repuations for doing what's asked, and swimmers who gain reputations for doing what they want to do.  I didn't have to ask this swimmer if she was going to do the entire warm up, I knew.  The toughest part was walking with her through the entire thing.
Heck, even after she finished the assigned warm up, her coach wanted her to do a bit more pace, so she hammered out another 300, even running over a few people along the way.  Love it!
This was a simple warm up:  400 free - 300 kick swim - 200 scull swim - 100 free - followed by a 300 up tempo.  I know the video isn't as useful as we generally try to create, but the video would be 15 minutes long if it was played at regular speed

该贴已经同步到 iswim的微博
Snowland01 发表于 2012-9-24 09:12:15
本帖最后由 Snowland01 于 2012-9-24 09:13 编辑

热身游
.......前面讲的都是热身游的意义。

This was a simple warm up:  400 free - 300 kick swim - 200 scull swim - 100 free - followed by a 300 up tempo.  I know the video isn't as useful as we generally try to create, but the video would be 15 minutes long if it was played at regular speed

这是一个简单的热身游:400自— 300打腿— 200摇橹—100自—跟着300加速游。我知道这个视频没能像我们通常做的那样看着有用,但是如果按照正常放映速度这个视频就要15分钟长了。

夏虫快跑 发表于 2012-9-24 10:14:11
Snowland01 发表于 2012-9-24 09:12
热身游
.......前面讲的都是热身游的意义。

有人翻了……哎
 楼主| iswim 发表于 2012-9-24 23:00:07
Snowland01 发表于 2012-9-24 09:12
热身游
.......前面讲的都是热身游的意义。

非常感谢Snowland01 为泳友们的付出。!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习