[视频] 成就游泳冠军-自由泳辅助练习 头部引导的身体侧打腿练习 Demo

[复制链接]
iswim 发表于 2012-10-4 23:21:50
24412 27
成就游泳冠军-自由泳辅助练习 头部引导的身体侧打腿练习 Demo

Demo版本说明:因为视频是为广大网友协助翻译而分割.希望协助一起把整个片源翻译后.会编译高清版本上传

翻译部分:

本帖最后由 Snowland01 于 2013-5-25 11:09 编辑

Long neck. Vivian, put your lungs down in the water just a little bit. There you go. You see when she did that, her back came out the water. Long neck now. Alright relax. When you do that drill properly, you have a long neck here, and you put pressure on your lungs forward and slightly down. But you don’t want to put your chin out here like this because what you want to think about is the energy runs up and down your spines, right out to toes your feet, and right out to your head. And really the energy runs out there in front and runs off behind so you got a line of energy you want to travel on. Alright here we go again. Head lead balance drill. Last time, very very nice. Ready….Go. Easy. Press your lungs, flat back out of the water. Very nice, very nice, relax.

伸展脖颈。Vivian,把肺部向水里下压一些,对了。你们可以看到当她这么做的时候,她的背部浮出了水面。伸展脖颈,好的,放松。当你正确做这个练习的时候,你就会伸展脖颈,向前、同时稍微向下施压于肺部。千万不要把下巴伸出来。因为你要考虑的是能量是沿着脊柱向上向下走。向下直达脚趾,向上直达头部。能量向前和向后,这样游进的时候能量是在一条直线上的。好的我们开始。头引导平衡练习。最后一次。非常好,放松。下压肺部,平展后背路出水面。非常非常好,放松吧。

Now this time, I want you to do head lead balance drill on your left side. So now you’re gonna be on your shoulder. When you press your lungs, and you’re on your shoulder like this, arms at your side, right here, you got to press into water on your shoulder. You’re looking straight at the bottom of the pool, keep your neck long. So let’s be on our left side - Head lead balance drill on you left side. Now think first: posture, line and balance. Look straight down Vivian. There you go. Ribs in, very nice, very nice.

这次,我希望你们进行侧身头引导练习。你将侧躺在水里。当你对肺部施压,侧躺在水中,手放在体侧……就是这儿,你们用体侧压在水中。直视池底,保持伸展脖颈。我们先做左边— 左侧侧身头引导练习。注意记着:姿势、流线型、平衡。Vivian直接向下看,对了。收肋骨,很好。

Now in this drill you wanna make sure that you keep your arms in the saddle, not at your side, but in the saddle here at front. When you on your side the tendency is you lose your ribs out and get arch in your back. So you want to maintain posture line and balance. Take your ribs in. It’s a little harder because there is less surface area to balance on. So when you’re traveling on your side, you’ve got to really be conscious about your posture, line and balance. OK, coming back this way. We’ll be on the right side.

现在这个练习你们要把手臂放在身前,不是身侧,而是放在身前 。侧身游时,你们会倾向于放松肋骨的内收,而后背反弓。因此你们要保持姿态、流线型和平衡。内收下巴。这样做有点难,因为没有水面来平衡你了。所以当侧身游进的时候,你们需要非常关注自己的姿态、流线型和平衡。好了,回来吧,我们做右边。

OK look straight down at bottom of the pool, think long neck, take posture line and balance,  real small, steady but easy kick. Ready…… by the way, Steven and Vivian, make sure the arms are in the saddles. Ready……Go. Easy, wonderful, wonderful. Alright hold up, very nice.

好的直接看向池底,想着伸展脖颈、保持姿势和流线型、保持平衡,用非常小幅、稳定和轻柔的打腿。准备……插一句,Vivian 和Steven,确保手臂在马鞍位。准备….开始。放松.....很好很好。好的坚持住,非常好。

This time, keeping the arms in your saddle, and keeping the kick small, I want you to start out on your right side, and I want you to rotate when I say “Rotate”. I want you to rotate to your left side.

这次,保持手臂放在身前,保持小幅打腿,你们做右侧,同时当我说“滚动”的时候你们滚动,滚动到左侧。

该贴已经同步到 iswim的微博
kidding 发表于 2012-10-4 23:22:10
{:soso_e179:}
灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-10-4 23:24:19
很多练习中都有这样的侧身
悠着点吧 发表于 2012-10-4 23:51:28
waiting
天生浪子 发表于 2012-10-5 18:10:43
Snowland01
呢?
ing1024 发表于 2012-10-5 20:47:13
Snowland01
版v5
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-5 20:56:18
本帖最后由 Snowland01 于 2013-5-25 11:09 编辑

Long neck. Vivian, put your lungs down in the water just a little bit. There you go. You see when she did that, her back came out the water. Long neck now. Alright relax. When you do that drill properly, you have a long neck here, and you put pressure on your lungs forward and slightly down. But you don’t want to put your chin out here like this because what you want to think about is the energy runs up and down your spines, right out to toes your feet, and right out to your head. And really the energy runs out there in front and runs off behind so you got a line of energy you want to travel on. Alright here we go again. Head lead balance drill. Last time, very very nice. Ready….Go. Easy. Press your lungs, flat back out of the water. Very nice, very nice, relax.

伸展脖颈。Vivian,把肺部向水里下压一些,对了。你们可以看到当她这么做的时候,她的背部浮出了水面。伸展脖颈,好的,放松。当你正确做这个练习的时候,你就会伸展脖颈,向前、同时稍微向下施压于肺部。千万不要把下巴伸出来。因为你要考虑的是能量是沿着脊柱向上向下走。向下直达脚趾,向上直达头部。能量向前和向后,这样游进的时候能量是在一条直线上的。好的我们开始。头引导平衡练习。最后一次。非常好,放松。下压肺部,平展后背路出水面。非常非常好,放松吧。

Now this time, I want you to do head lead balance drill on your left side. So now you’re gonna be on your shoulder. When you press your lungs, and you’re on your shoulder like this, arms at your side, right here, you got to press into water on your shoulder. You’re looking straight at the bottom of the pool, keep your neck long. So let’s be on our left side - Head lead balance drill on you left side. Now think first: posture, line and balance. Look straight down Vivian. There you go. Ribs in, very nice, very nice.

这次,我希望你们进行侧身头引导练习。你将侧躺在水里。当你对肺部施压,侧躺在水中,手放在体侧……就是这儿,你们用体侧压在水中。直视池底,保持伸展脖颈。我们先做左边— 左侧侧身头引导练习。注意记着:姿势、流线型、平衡。Vivian直接向下看,对了。收肋骨,很好。

Now in this drill you wanna make sure that you keep your arms in the saddle, not at your side, but in the saddle here at front. When you on your side the tendency is you lose your ribs out and get arch in your back. So you want to maintain posture line and balance. Take your ribs in. It’s a little harder because there is less surface area to balance on. So when you’re traveling on your side, you’ve got to really be conscious about your posture, line and balance. OK, coming back this way. We’ll be on the right side.

现在这个练习你们要把手臂放在身前,不是身侧,而是放在身前 。侧身游时,你们会倾向于放松肋骨的内收,而后背反弓。因此你们要保持姿态、流线型和平衡。内收下巴。这样做有点难,因为没有水面来平衡你了。所以当侧身游进的时候,你们需要非常关注自己的姿态、流线型和平衡。好了,回来吧,我们做右边。

OK look straight down at bottom of the pool, think long neck, take posture line and balance,  real small, steady but easy kick. Ready…… by the way, Steven and Vivian, make sure the arms are in the saddles. Ready……Go. Easy, wonderful, wonderful. Alright hold up, very nice.

好的直接看向池底,想着伸展脖颈、保持姿势和流线型、保持平衡,用非常小幅、稳定和轻柔的打腿。准备……插一句,Vivian 和Steven,确保手臂在马鞍位。准备….开始。放松.....很好很好。好的坚持住,非常好。

This time, keeping the arms in your saddle, and keeping the kick small, I want you to start out on your right side, and I want you to rotate when I say “Rotate”. I want you to rotate to your left side.

这次,保持手臂放在身前,保持小幅打腿,你们做右侧,同时当我说“滚动”的时候你们滚动,滚动到左侧。

英雄剑 发表于 2012-10-5 20:58:07
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-5 20:56
Long neck. Vivian, put your lungs down in the water just a little bit. There you go. You see when  ...

{:soso_e179:}
kuku 发表于 2012-10-5 20:58:28
翻译也得对游泳有专业的能力
空谷幽兰 发表于 2012-10-5 21:02:17
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17076人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16371人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16198人已学习