[视频] 成就游泳冠军-青少年自由泳技巧练习 自由泳常犯错误 Demo

[复制链接]
iswim 发表于 2012-10-17 11:11:10
18923 10

Demo版本说明:因为视频是为广大网友协助翻译而分割.希望协助一起把整个片源翻译后.会编译高清版本上传

该贴已经同步到 iswim的微博
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-18 20:37:37
成就游泳冠军-青少年自由泳技巧练习 自由泳常犯错误

In championship freestyle, a very common mistake is to lift the elbow instead of swinging and circling motion. And we want it swing in front of the body, you don’t want your elbow behind your body at any time. Let me demonstrate this on Steven here. OK, Steven, you have posture line and balance here. So straight at you legs, you directly on your side, your eyes on the bottom, you got a long neck here, and your elbow is right here. OK.

在冠军自由泳中,一个通病就是把手肘上举而不是做摆动和沿圆环运动。 我们希望手肘是在身体前面摆动,任何时候都不要把手肘摆到身后去了。让我在Steven身上演示一下。OK,Steven,保持流线型身姿,身体保持平衡。把腿伸直,完全侧卧,眼睛看向池底,拉长脖颈,你的手肘放在这个位置。OK。

A common mistake is that people will lift there elbow and they want to stay on their sides so they take their elbow behind their elbow like this. Now that if he continues on this path right here and I push his elbow forward, I will break his shoulder. That is where shoulder injuries come from. Lot of people thinks it come from the pulling. It is not from pulling, it is from the recovery side of the body, where they jam like this, or is because they are swimming flat like this. And you recover by lifting your elbow. I’ve got high elbows, but if you flat like this, that’s painful isn’t it Steven. (Steven )”Yes”.

人们通常犯的一个错误就是把手肘上举,他们希望保持侧卧,结果手肘摆到了身后。如果他的手肘继续在身后位置,我再把他的手肘往前推,我就会伤到他的肩膀。这就是游泳肩伤的来源。很多人认为肩伤是来自于划水。不是划水,是来自于在身体回臂这一侧,当他们这样挤压了(肩部),或者是因为他们游成这样水平身姿。如果通过举起胳膊肘回臂,确实得到了高肘,但是如果你的身体像这样成水平,(肩部)会痛的是吧Steven?(Steven:)“是的”。

And if I carry through there on the side, I will break his elbow, because, I mean excuse me, shoulder. Because it is jammed right there in the shoulder area. Now , get back on your side Steven, swimming position. Now look at this, look the difference. Keep your leg straight here, leg straight, posture line and balance. Now circle this elbow forward here, just relax. Let it go, let it go. Look how far forward this elbow comes here. Right here, his palm is facing him a little bit , that’s more relaxing. Now, when you feel the stretch on this side of the body, that’s the signal for him to start the hips down and vault by his anchor point on the line.

如果我在侧面继续推,我就会伤到他的肘部,对不起我是说肩部。因为肩部区是被挤压的。现在,Steven,回到侧卧姿势,游泳姿势。看这里,看这两者的区别。保持腿伸直,伸直。保持流线型和平衡的身姿。现在把手肘沿环形向前,放松。让它向前,向前,看看胳膊肘都向前到这么远了。在这里,他的手掌有点朝向他,这样更放松。现在,当你感觉到身体这一侧被拉伸到了,这就是他开始把臀部向下转动、(身体高的一侧)越过锚定的手转向平衡线的信号。

So, relax now. The elbow is in front of the body, forward here, feel the stretch caused here, take the top side of the body down on to the balance line, and his is ready to rotate to the other side. This is important. Elbows in front of the body, is not over the body, this is jamming, and certainly not behind.

因此,放松。手肘在身体前面,向前运动到这儿,感觉到这里引起的拉伸,把身体高的一侧想平衡线位置转动,他已经准备好向另一侧转动过来。这是很重要的:手肘在身体前面,不是在身体上侧,这里会挤压到,当然也不是摆到身体的后面。

Another mistake is that people come back here with their hand, all the way back here and then lift their elbow. Look, from here back, all Steven has is a handful of water. I’d much rather him have his handful of water,where his elbow was circling forward and not where he emphasizes trying to push it back. Now he’s gotta go from straight line into a circle, which takes a lot of energy. He is a lot better if he just circular here, out and front like this, circular. See what I mean?

人们常犯的另一错误就是把手一直推到这儿。一直向后推到这里,接着上抬手肘。看,从这儿向后,Steven已经抓满了水,在这个位置我更希望他的手肘沿环形向前运动,而不是强调把手向后推。因为他必须(把胳膊)从直线运动转成环形运动,这样会花费很多能量。如果他在这儿就沿环形向上就会好多了。向外向前这样运动,沿环形运动。明白我的意思了么?

So circle that elbow up. You see, here is the exercise. A lot of people make this mistake. I am really gonna push through, so they push through back here, the arm get straight. Now he has to lift and bend his elbow, or you have to swing here. You could swing through with the straight arm. But if you’re gonna circle this elbow here, palm in a little bit like that, right there, keep your rigs in , flat back, right here , feel the stretch at your side. Avoid push all the way through. You don’t want to be liner, you want to be circular here, circular.

因此,要把手肘沿环形向上。你们看,这样演示一下。很多人犯这样的错误:一直向后划,划到这儿,手臂推直了。现在他不得不举起胳膊肘并弯曲,或者不得不向前摆到这儿。你可以用直臂回臂。但是如果你把手肘沿圆环向前,像这样掌心稍微朝内……在这儿。收肋骨,展后背,在这儿……感到身体侧面的拉伸。要防从头到尾后推,不要沿直线向后,应该沿环形抬肘,环形路线。

You know when your hand travels back like this, and you finish with the palm up. What you done in the last part of your stroke here is that you push you body down into the water. Now you’re looking somebody swim freestyle up and down instead of on the line going forward. This is  waste of energy, this kind of thing right here. Waste energy, in fact is negative energy, it slows you down. You want to eliminate as much resistance as possible. You want to balance your energy forward as much as possible.

你看如果你的手向后这么推,最后手掌向上,你划水后段所做的结果就是你在把身体向下推。你会看见有些人游自由泳身体高低起伏而不是沿一直线前进。这种运动是在浪费能量。浪费能量,实际上就是抵减能量,会减慢你的速度。你应该尽量多地消除阻力,你应该把你的能量尽量用于向前运动。

回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

Kurdt 发表于 2012-10-17 11:13:42
{:soso_e179:}
橘子 发表于 2012-10-18 18:44:43
我倾向于先做对动作,可惜老做不对。
没人教,也少机会拍视频 :(
ing1024 发表于 2012-10-18 22:13:05
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-18 20:37
成就游泳冠军-青少年自由泳技巧练习 自由泳常犯错误

In championship freestyle, a very common mistak ...

辛苦了!
zhuzhu 发表于 2012-12-30 21:16:08
{:soso_e179:}
一生笑 发表于 2013-6-7 17:04:41
十分精彩的教程
小燕子 发表于 2014-6-16 16:39:08
好有用,就按照这个练了
吾喜游 发表于 2014-6-17 07:18:57

十分精彩的教程
winlion 发表于 2015-3-20 16:02:33
收益匪浅啊,谢谢楼主
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17076人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16371人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16198人已学习