ing1024 发表于 2012-11-29 23:02:24
受益匪浅,非常感谢!
fxmxyy 发表于 2012-11-29 23:02:43
哈克特的肘部和孙杨有点像,有个很明显的折臂动作,然后向后拉水
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-12-11 22:26:45
标题:水下录像分析

日期:2010-6-25

从自己的录像中我学到了:

1.我的左手也开始能够宽入水了。但是我发现我右手的入水在头部前面,这让我感觉很奇怪。因为右手的最终位置是在宽轨,但入水不应该在我头部前面发生,而要像左手一样更靠近外面。

left-arm-entry-comparisonsm.jpg

right-arm-entry-comparisonsm.jpg

2.在入水结束后,我的手就下降了,两边都是如此。而看竹内的录像,他们的手在入水后并不下降。这让我损失了前进的动能,下降得越厉害,阻力越大。

arm-before-dropsm.jpg

arm-droppedsm.jpg

3.我用的是二次腿,看录像,我右侧划水的时候,两只腿都打了,成了剪刀腿。这很不好。打腿是为了帮助身体转动,增加划水的力量。如果两只腿都动的话,转动的力量就减弱了,划水的力量也减少了。我想可能是平衡不好或者身体的神经系统还没训练好。

scissor-kicksm.jpg

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-12-11 22:27:12
标题:向更高的层次前进

日期:2010-12-6

上个周四,我和竹内进行了一次训练,我想好了很多问题要问他:

1. 加速不足,需要加大向后划水的力量?

2.为什么没有在呼吸时出现波谷?

3.手入水后的角度

4.抓水的时候,手臂什么时候放松?

5.平坦的背部?

6.如何让臀部露出水面?

7.竹内的回臂非常靠前,回臂前移的时候是否应该转动肩膀?

8.头是不是要再深一点?

9.身体转动是否足够?

Shinji took me through every one of my queries. He micro-adjusted my stroke bit by bit until I started swimming more like him, Dave Cameron, and ultimately was able to produce a bow wave, albeit a small one.

Some of the micro-adjustments:

1. The head must be higher than where I was holding it. My head was totally submerged by 2-3 inches and this was my attempt at keeping my hips high in the water. The back of my head should just be touching or slightly breaching the water. Cutting through the water in this position creates the bow wave generated by elite swimmers.

By the way a higher head made it easier to breathe also. With my head so deep before, I had to lift my head up and/or turn more to breathe.

2. I had to change the angle of the spear to be more parallel with the surface of the water and thus more horizontal. When the angle of the spear dips down, there is resistance against the water for every bit of surface area exposed to the frontal direction. A horizontal spear presents minimal surface area to the frontal direction and minimal drag.

3. As the recovering arm comes forward and reaches the shoulder, the spearing/lead arm's shoulder should begin to relax and start to dip downward as the recovering arm begins its spear into the water. The dip downward is also the beginning of the catch.

4. Spear-kick-stroke back timing was very off. I needed to keep the glide and be patient as the recovering arm enters the water and the spear is going forward - then I kick. The spearing arm then begins the catch and strokes back.

5. The spear and stroke back do not happen together at the same rate. The spear happens first, and the stroke back happens almost as the spear is ending and potentially you are catching water so much that you cannot move the stroking arm back as fast as the spearing arm is going forward.

6. I was arching my back too much and need to have a flat back. A flat back provides a more streamlined body shape and has less drag. This is achieved by rotating the pelvis forward. The feeling I have when this happens is more that there is a arching of my lower back although that is not the action to be performing as you don't want to arch your whole body and your legs start bending down. You need to hold a horizontal body while flattening your back. Shinji tells me that all elite swimmers hold this position naturally for the entire swim. Visually it can also look like your gut has sucked in, but that is just what it looks like when they are flattening their backs it is not actually someone sucking in their stomach.

7. I need to bring the elbow more forward before it goes down. We have practiced other entry points for the spearing hand after recovery, like at the ear, at the eyes, and at the forehead. Dragging the elbow lead as far forward as possible, and as fast as possible after the stroke back, keeps my weight shift forward and prevents my hips from dropping.

So now I have the basics to transform my stroke to one that is more like more advanced swimmers like Shinji and Dave.

After all this, Shinji then tells me that swimming is a constantly changing activity. He runs me through testing many positions:

a. Spearing deep, medium, horizontal depths.

b. Recovering arm enters water at ear, eyes, and forehead.

c. Recovering arms enter water at wide, medium, and narrow (near head).

This is because in the pool it is an optimal swimming condition. There are lane lines separating swimmers. There are no waves or currents to knock you around. So you can develop an optimal swimming position for this nice stable situation.

When you are out in open water, all bets are off. Add to that, during a race where there are many competitors all swimming and knocking around you, some kicking you or climbing over you, you need to adjust those 3 positions constantly due to environmental conditions as well as your body's energy and fatigue level.

So we learn with a bit more drag to find balance in the water first, fix our dropping hips, and be able to relax as we glide every stroke. We master the basics and burn those into our bodies first. Then comes the revelations that I had this Thursday.

After going through all this, Shinji then tells me there are about 4-5 people who have progressed in TI to this stage, and that there are 20-30 in Japan who are working now on adjusting their stroke for speed. I state this not to brag about how I've progressed in TI training, but rather that I find it interesting that TI has evolved its training to take people through basic work and then now people who stick with it and have reached a plateau working with the typical TI drills can now progress further into swimming faster.

This is assuming they want to; reaching a level of proficiency with basic TI techniques results in a very amazing zen-like calm swimming and a fluency with the water that is very enjoyable.

But now they are developing teaching methods and protocols to take those who want to even further.

Adding to this revelation, I also attended the Total Immersion Tune-Up at SF State on Saturday, headed by Dave Cameron. With Dave's comments, I can now add some other focal points to work on over the next few months:

1. Upon recovery, my elbow lead needs to come more forward. In my videos I see that sometimes my recovery is messy and my hand comes forward first.

2. Dave ran us through a lap focusing on a slight hip drive with the spear. This really added some power to my spear.

3. We worked on the spear-kick-stroke back timing. Dave had a great drill where he made us wait until the last possible moment to kick, with the recovering arm entering the water up to the elbow by the time the kick happens. When the spear was almost extended, then the other lead arm catches and strokes back.

4. Shinji has shown me how to generate a flat back. Now I need to drill with this focal point to figure out how to maintain a flat back while swimming.

It's nice to know that Total Immersion is progressing and evolving. More than ever, I am motivated to keep practicing, drilling, and progressing in my swimming skills and look forward to exploring the advanced training of Total Immersion.

宅坛劲旅 发表于 2012-12-20 16:14:01
顶。楼主辛苦!读此帖受益匪浅。
钓友 发表于 2013-6-24 20:29:05
很多练习要做!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 16975人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16270人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16097人已学习