[高清视频] PULL YOUR HIPS FORWARD

[复制链接]
iswim 发表于 2018-2-28 09:23:58
21927 57
When I think about my pull, I’m actually thinking about my hips.
Watch this clip and you’ll see what I mean.
I start in streamline. Then I do two things: My hands pitch out and start to separate…and I start to pull my hips forward.
Here’s another cycle. The hands separate…as the hips come forward.
As the hands separate and the hips draw forward, notice that my chest and eyes also start to rise. But I don’t lift my head. I’m heading toward the surface because I’m pulling my hips forward.
Let’s watch a few cycles of this from under water. Forget all the other things I’m doing, and focus on how the separation of the hands is linked to the hips coming forward.
Here’s what that looks like from above water. Notice that as my hands separate and the top of my head appears, you can still a bit of my suit in the back. This means that my hips are still high. This is really important. You don’t want to drop the hips as you pull them forward. You want to keep them high.
Let’s watch some cycles from above water, focusing on how the hips stay high as I pull them forward.
Now let’s look at the widest part of the pull – the catch. I turn my hands toward the bottom and start to hold on to the water.
If you watch closely, you’ll see that I use the hands to help pull my hips forward. Let’s watch for that in slow motion.
In this next clip, watch my hands and hips. As I move from the catch to the insweep, I never stop pressing or holding on to the water. And I never stop pulling my hips forward.
One thing that everyone notices about my pull is that I bring my hands all the way to my chest. This close-up shows what I mean. Pulling all the way to the chest is something unique that I do in my stroke -- kind of like a signature. It’s right for me, but it may not be right for every swimmer. You can try it, but then you and your coach have to decide if it’s the best way for you to swim.
How far back you pull with your hands…or how wide you pull is not the most important thing in breaststroke. It’s how well you pull your hips forward.
Let’s watch another clip. Notice how the pull is linked to the hips. I use the pull to draw my hips forward. And I try to keep the hips as high as possible. Don’t let them drop.
As the hands reach my chest, the hips are all the way forward and my feet are at their highest point.
Here’s what that looks like from the surface. As the hands reach my chest, my head is at its highest point, my feet are at their highest point, and my hips are all the way forward.
Here you can just watch. Remember: Pull your hips forward.

小编乐风 发表于 2018-3-12 23:21:42
谢谢悠游游泳网!!!希望分享更多的福利贴!!!
野恋 发表于 2018-3-26 16:31:12
谢谢悠游游泳网!!您辛苦了!!!!
abang 发表于 2018-3-31 19:47:09
谢谢!可以借鉴!!
知非 发表于 2018-4-3 12:03:57
谢谢悠游游泳网!!!希望分享更多的福利贴!!!
酱油水PK龙虾 发表于 2018-4-3 17:24:38
谢谢!可以借鉴!!
yefeng8107 发表于 2018-4-30 20:45:20
谢谢分享,很好的游泳技巧!!
0 发表于 2018-5-3 09:46:18
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
Mandy 发表于 2018-5-5 13:01:23
感恩分享!!这个视频非常值得借鉴!
Psyche 发表于 2018-5-19 21:11:37
谢谢分享,很好的游泳技巧!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17076人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16371人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16198人已学习