[外文游泳文献] How do I get better? Part 3 我如何做得更好III

[复制链接]
小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-20 11:39:25
9117 1
This week’s Speedo Tip of the Week is an excerpt from the November-December 2003 issue of Splash magazine, in which Olympic gold medalist and former world record holder Rowdy Gaines answers the question, “How do I get better?” Here, Gaines offers some advice for working on the physical side of swimming.
本周的Speedo贴士节选自2003年11~12月份刊发的Splash杂志。本期继续刊发了前奥运冠军罗迪盖恩斯回答读者的“我如何做得更好”问题。这里,盖恩斯继续提供了一些建议,这些建议主要集中在游泳运动的体能方面的训练。

Gaines’ Tip:
盖恩斯的贴士

On the physical side of swimming, consistency is the key word. We are in a demanding sport, but one that has so many rewards. As boring as these words sound – dedication, commitment, responsibility, teamwork, setting goals, hard work – they all involve being consistent.
对于游泳运动的体能方面,坚持是一个非常重要的词!我们的运动时一个苛刻的运动,但人们也可以获得更多的回报。但下面的这些词可能听起来会让人厌烦:奉献、义务、责任、团队、目标、辛苦等等。然而,这些东西都包含在坚持里面。

Our sport demands consistency. Whether you are 8 years old and going to three practices a week, or 17 years old pushing eight to 10 practices a week, you need to be constant in going to those workouts.
我们的运动需要坚持!无论你是8岁、需要一周三次训练,还是你已经17岁了,需要一周进行8~10次的艰苦训练:你需要坚持,坚持参加那些训练!

People often ask me how much yardage they should swim. That is almost impossible to answer, because everyone’s physical makeup is so different. Some swimmers can handle 15,000 yards a day, while others may not be able to go more than 2,000 to 3,000.
人们经常问我他们应该游多少码的距离,这个问题实在难于回答,因为每个人的体能状态千差万别。有些游泳运动员一天可以轻易的游15,000码,但其它的一些运动员可能连2000~3000码都很难超过。

The best people to determine the proper distance are your coaches. They should know what you are capable of doing because they are with you on a – here’s that word again – consistent basis. Age, sex, stroke specialty and what distance you swim, along with your physical makeup, are all incredibly important factors in determining how much yardage you should do in practice.
能够决定你能有多远的最佳人选是你的教练。他才是最了解你能力的人,因为一直和你---又是那个词---坚持在一起的人!年龄、性别、划水特异性或者你能游的距离,以及你的体能训练状况等等,这些都是用来决定你在训练中究竟需要游多长距离的最重要的因素
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-20 11:39:45
One thing I will tell you about the physical side of swimming that I think is very important – your physical makeup has no bearing on how fast you swim. So many successful swimmers have NOT met the criteria of a “perfect body.” It may help to be long and lean, but it is not the perfect answer to swimming fast. Brian Goodell is one of the greatest distance swimmers in history. He won gold medals in the 400m and 1500m free at the 1976 Olympics in Montreal. He did not have a swimmer’s body. Standing at about 5’9” and not the slimmest guy in town, he had incredible technique and the heart of a lion.
我想告诉你一个我认为非常重要的东西:游泳运动员的体能训练状况并不能完全决定你能游多快。很多成功的游泳运动员的身体条件并非完全符合游泳运动员所需要的那种“完美体形”。一般情况下瘦高的体形应该是比较好的,但这个并非游得快的唯一因素。Brian Goodell是历史上最伟大的长距离游泳运动员,他赢得了1976年蒙特利尔奥运会400米和1500米自由泳两项冠军,他的体型看起来却不像游泳运动员!它有5尺9寸高,体型绝对不苗条,但他却拥有了伟大的技术,还有一颗狮子般雄壮的心脏!

The last thing to stress on the physical side is technique. The best swimmers in the world are constantly improving their stroke technique. Words like core stability, distance per stroke and streamlining are vital to becoming a better swimmer. Ask your coach about them. There really is no substitute for working on your technique.
最后,关于身体方面需要指出的是技术。那些世界上最好的运动员都能做到持续不断地改善他们的划水技术。要想成为一个更好的游泳运动员,下面的事项是极为重要的:重心稳定性、每划距离还有身体的流线型,请向你们的教练询问。关于技术,除了艰苦的练习,别无捷径!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习