标题: Go Swim Freestyle with Kara Lynn Joyce DVD 乔伊斯示范自由泳视频教程【翻译完毕】 [打印本页] 作者: iswim 时间: 2011-2-11 13:54 标题: Go Swim Freestyle with Kara Lynn Joyce DVD 乔伊斯示范自由泳视频教程【翻译完毕】 乔伊斯示范自由泳视频教程 (, 下载次数: 539)
上传
点击文件名下载附件
Product DescriptionProduct DescriptionGo Swim Freestyle with Kara Lynn Joyce DVD: In GO SWIM FREESTYLE WITH KARA LYNN JOYCE, Olympic silver medalist and American record holder Kara Lynn Joyce shares the key focus points that she uses to develop her awesome freestyle technique.
** 目录 ****************/
GO SWIM网站上关于这段视频的简介
How to get the most from this video 02:23--04:56
1: Balance 05:05--09:22 //平衡
2: Sprint Breathing 9:25-14:10 之一 //快冲时的呼吸
2: Sprint Breathing 9:25-14:10 之二
3:Take advantage of every angle 14:15-19:05 之一 //利用每个角度
3:Take advantage of every angle 14:15-19:05 之二
4:Take advantage of turn 19:05-23:25 //利用转身
5:learn to swim soft to go fast 23:26-26:44 //学习快速轻松的游
6:get your hand on the wall 26:46-30:23 //到边技术
go swim freestyle 30:30-33:22
//总结
snorkel balance 33:22-35:35
//呼吸管平衡
stun gun 35:35-36:33
//空中移臂
underwater kick 36:33-37:20
//水下打腿
flips flips flips 37:20-38:12
//原地转身
snorkel swim 38:12-39:56
//呼吸管游泳
swim with cord 39:56-41:35
//带牵引游泳
pull buoy and paddles 41:35-42:32
//戴手璞夹板划水
resisted pulling 42:32-43:52
//划水
kicking 43:52-45:06
//浮板打腿
resisted kicking 45:06-46:05
//打腿
starts 46:05-48:00
//跳发
breakouts 48:00-49:44
//突破
49:44-end
//花絮
GO SWIM网站上关于这段视频的简介 In GO SWIM FREESTYLE WITH KARA LYNN JOYCE, Olympic silver medalist and American record holder Kara Lynn Joyce shares
the key focus points that she uses to develop her awesome freestyle technique.
在这个视频里,奥运银牌获得者及美国记录保持者乔伊斯,分享了她自由泳技术的几个要点。
Kara Lynn’s six focus points work for every level of swimmer – novice to elite – and you can start to apply them
immediately, next time you go to the pool.
乔伊斯提到的六个要点适用于各种水平的泳者,从菜鸟到高手,在你下次去游泳时立刻就能用到它们。
The extraordinary swimming footage of Kara Lynn, combined with clear, step-by-step instruction, will help take your
freestyle to the next level.
特别的镜头角度,再加上清晰的画质,一步步的说明,会让你的自由泳再上一个新的台阶。
? Discover Kara Lynn’s 6 key focus points for fast freestyle.
找到乔伊斯游得快的6个要点。
? Learn WHY each key point is important, and HOW each one will help you go faster.
领会每个要点的重要性,还有它使你游得快的原因。
? Each focus point is illustrated from multiple angles – side, head-on, below, and rear – and from above and below
the surface.
每个要点都附有多角度的插图,侧面,上面,下面,后面,等等.
? Slow-motion and freeze-frame footage allows you to zoom in on key moves and really SEE how to do them.
慢动作和逐帧播放可以让你放大关键动作,真正的看清动作。
? Use Kara Lynn’s favorite drills to practice each key element…or just GO SWIM! The 6 simple focal points will
help you improve, even without drills.
用乔伊斯常做的练习来熟悉每个要点,马上试试吧!这6个要点会使你进步,甚至不需要练习(只是知道都会有进步)。
Bonus section includes full-speed and slow-motion footage of starts and turns, breakouts, finishes, and Kara Lynn’s
favorite drills, and what equipment she uses.
看视频中请注意,以下部分可能对你有用,包括出发、转身、冲刺、到边中的正常速度和慢镜头,乔伊斯喜欢的练习,以及她所用的
装备。
KARA LYNN JOYCE is one of the most talented sprinters in history. As a freshman at the University of Georgia, she
captured NCAA titles in the 50 and 100 free, then went on to win the 100 free at the 2004 US Olympic Trials and to
earn two relay silver medals at the Athens Olympics. In 2007, Kara Lynn finished her NCAA career with 18
championship titles, including a four-year sweep of the 50 and 100 freestyles, and was named Outstanding Swimmer of
the Meet for a second consecutive year. Kara Lynn is a current American record holder in the four relay events.
She is a 3-time medalist in world-championship competition, and was national champion in the 50 free in 2006. She
lives in Atlanta, where she trains with Jack Bauerle, head coach for the 2008 US women’s Olympic swim team.
注:这里是对乔伊斯本人的介绍,专攻短距离的选手
From head on, you can see how throwing up the pinky gives me the wider pull, and gets my
back muscles into the stroke.
从头上方看,可以看到转肩送肩让我能把小拇指送出水面(这个动作)给了我更宽的划水,并且让背部的肌肉也参与其中。
Sending my hands out helps me pop the elbow and keep it high.
这个将手送出(水面的动作)帮助我(手出水时)将肘甩出并保持高肘。
If we freeze screen right here, you can see another set of angles that helps give me power
in my stroke.
如果我们在这固定画面,可以看到另外一个可以提高行进动力的重要角度。
Notice the straight line across the shoulders from elbow to elbow, and the 90 degree angle
of each elbow.
请注意从一个肘,通过肩膀,到另一个肘,是一条直线的,并且大臂和小臂呈九十度角
I like to try for this kind of balance, or symmetry, from side to side.
我喜欢保持这种平衡,两侧对称,以及从一侧到另一侧转动时。
I also like to have a wide pull, but the hand never cross the center line of my body, and
never come inside below my hips.
我也喜欢做更大范围的划水,但(划水过程中)手不要超过身体中线,并且当手划至臀部下方时不向内划。
As a pull begins, notice that I keep my elbow high, and put my fingers toward the bottom
of the pool.
在划水开始的时候,注意保持高肘,手指指向池底。
I try to form a straight line from my elbow through my wrist, across the palm, and all the
way to the fingertips.
我尽可能保证,沿着肘部到手腕的直线,穿过手掌,一直到手指尖。
Here is a different angle, watch for the elbow remain high, and for the fingertips keep
pointing down.
这是个不同的角度,注意保持高肘划水,以及手指指向下方。
This angle gives me the most surface area for a powerful pull.
这个角度使我获得一个最大的对水面积,这对于有力的划水来说是至关重要的。
I try to grab as much water as I can on my palm and forearm, and then hang on to all the
water through the pull.
我尽力使手掌和前臂抓到尽可能多的水,然后在划水中把所有抓到的水往后推。
作者: youyong 时间: 2011-2-13 13:29 3:Take advantage of every angle利用每个角度 14:15-19:05 之二
In this next clip, notice the angle of the forearm as I begin the final part of my pull.
在下一个片段里,注意我进行划水最后一个动作时小臂的角度。
If we freeze it here, you can see that the elbow is still high.
如果固定画面看,此时仍然保持高肘姿势。
The forearm, wrist and hand also form a straight line, with fingertips pointing down.
前臂、手掌和手也形成一条直线,指尖向下。
I am still holding on to the water with the big surface as possible.
我还是尽可能增大对水面积。
Notice how I try to maintain this big surface area, this big paddle, all the way through
the pull, until the hand exits the water.
注意我是怎么保持这么大对水面的,像个大的船桨一样,贯穿整个划水过程,直到手离开水。
A common mistake swimmers make is to let go the water too early, either by collapsing the
elbow or the wrist, or by exiting too early.
游泳者经常犯这样的错误,是过早地把水释放开了,有的是因为拖肘,有的是因为手腕松塌,有的是因为出水过早。
I try to maximize my angles. I keep the elbow high, the wrist straight, and I try to
follow it to the hip.
我尽量加大我的角度。我保持高肘,手腕伸直,并且保持(这些要点)直到划水至臀部。
In this next clip, try to ignore the hands, and focus just on the angle formed by my
elbow.
下一段里,尽量忽略手,而把注意力放在肘的角度上。
I try to maintain a high elbow at every point of the stroke.
我尽量在划水的每个阶段都保持高肘。
Here is another view where you can see how the high elbow helps me take advantage of the
muscles of my back.
这是另外一个视角,来展示高肘是如何帮我利用到背部肌肉的。
It lets me apply more pressure to the water.
它(高肘)使我给水更大的作用力(从而获得更大的推进力)。
In this clip, you can see another way I try to take advantage of the angles, I try not to
let my hands cross the center line of my body during the pull.
这段里,可以看到另外一种利用角度的方法,我尽量不让手穿过身体中线。
My hands enter right above the shoulders, then go wide, then come slightly in, but they
don't cross the center line of my body.
我的手在肩的正上(前)放入水,然后向外划,然后稍稍地向内划,但这期间都没有过身体中线。
By not letting my hands cross the center line, I can swim in a more direct line.
通过不让移臂的手越过身体中线,我可以游的更直。
When you work on your catch, try to think about just one angle at a time, focus on hand
entry one day, high elbow the next, straight wrist the next.
你练习时,尽量每次把注意力放在一个角度上,一天练习手,下次练习高肘,再下次练习手腕伸直。
Remember, it is small changes that can add up to big improvements.
记住,小的改变都可以对你的游泳技术带来很大的改进。
作者: youyong 时间: 2011-2-13 13:29 4: take advantage of the turn利用转身 19:10-23:25
Key focus point 4: take advantage of the turn要点4:充分利用转身
The fastest part of your race is the start. The second fastest is your turn.
游泳比赛中最快的部分是跳发,其次是转身。
I work on starts and turns at every practice, so that I can learn to take full advantage
of the speed generated by pushing off the solid surface.
我每次训练中都练习跳发、转身这两个部分,目的是学到如何更好的利用跳台/蹬壁产生的速度。
In this section, we will focus just on the flip. Let's watch it first at full speed, then
slow it down so we can focus on the details.
这部分里,请把注意力放在翻转动作上。先看一遍正常速度,然后再通过慢动作看动作细节。
For me, the key ingredient to a fast turn is not looking up the wall before you foot on
it.
对我来说,做快速转身的关键在于脚碰到墙之前不看它。
If you look up, you lose most of your momentum, and this slows you down on every part of
the turn, including the push-off.
如果你看的话,你会损失大部分冲力,并且这会让你在转身的每个动作都减慢,包括蹬壁。
You want as little a pause for your flip as possible.
你想要在翻转中尽可能减少停顿的话。
Try to take your last pull, and follow it immediately with your tuck.
可以试一试在最后一划之后,立刻折叠你的身体。
Flip straight over, and keep your body in a tight tuck.
径直先前翻滚,并保持你的身体紧紧地折叠起来。
The smaller the ball you are in, the faster you can get over.
你(的身体)卷缩得越小,你就转的越快。
Try looking for your knees to help you get in a tight tuck.
试着看你的膝盖,有助于你收紧身体。
Try not using your hands and arms when you flip, foot from your abs, from your core.
滚翻的时候不要用手臂和手,用你的腹部和核心(指躯干的肌肉,尤指腰腹的肌肉)发力。
Once you take your last pull, link your arms with your thighs, and then right above your
head, ready to go in a streamline when your feet hit the wall.
当你做完最后一次划水,先把手臂放在腿测,然后移至头顶,为你蹬壁后把身体伸展成流线型做准备。
I like to let my knees go apart when I flip, cuz I think this gives me a better base when
I push off.
我喜欢翻滚时(稍稍)分开我的膝盖,因为我觉得这可以给我的蹬壁更好(稳)的基础。
[Once I push off, and I push off on my back, rather than angles on my thighs], my feet
come together immediately into a streamline.
蹬壁时,我使用背蹬壁,而不是大腿,我的脚也立刻一起进入流线型姿势【待确定】。
I am slightly deep, so that I can take a few dolphin kicks before I start the flutter kick
into break out.
(蹬壁之后)处在较深的位置,以便我在开始爬泳打腿之前打几次蝶泳腿。
To go a bit deep, make sure your legs are planted a bit high on the wall.
要进入较深的位置,你要确保你的腿踩在墙上高一些的位置(蹬壁角度向下)。
You have a lot of speed and momentum coming off the wall.
你可以从墙获得很多的速度和动量。
To hang on this momentum, you don't wanna start your kick too early.
要保持(利用)这个动量,不要太早打腿。
Get a good streamline, then a few quick dolphins before you break out.
(继续)游之前,身体保持好的流线型,然后快速打几下蝶腿。
My favourite drill for practising turns is to take three or five strokes down the pool,
and then go right into the flip.
练习转身我最喜欢的方式就是向前划三下或者五下手,然后立即(做一次)翻转,然后刚好到池边做转身动作。
The good thing about this drill is that you can imagine the wall as always in a perfect
distance away, take your strokes and immediately flip, making sure you are in a tight
tuck, and your knees are in a good distance apart, then push to a streamline, and then
bend on your back.
这个练习的好处是,你可以一直想象池壁就在离你最理想的距离的地方。你划水,紧接着你翻身,(翻身时)要确保你的身体紧紧折叠,你的膝盖分开合适的距离。然后做一个推的动作把身体变为流线型(仰着的,想象刚蹬完壁的那刻)。然后弯曲起你的身体(恢复到俯着的状态)。
We do this over and over again down the pool, and it really helps to perfect the technique
without tiring your legs out with constantly push off the wall.
我们可以朝着池子的另一端向前一遍又一遍地重复这个动作,它对完善转身技术真的很有帮助,而且可以避免打腿打得很累了却还无法频繁地练习蹬壁这个动作的情况(意思就是说,不会像通常游泳那样,游一趟才有一次练习蹬壁的机会)。
Remember, sprints are all about speed, so you need to take all the advantage in every part
of your race that will give you most speed.
记住,练短冲就等同于练速度,所以,要充分利用比赛中可能使你获得更快速度的每个动作。
作者: youyong 时间: 2011-2-13 13:29 5:learn to swim soft to go fast通过放松游练习快速游 23:30-26:45
Key focus point 5, learn to swim soft to go fast,
要点5 学会快速的轻松的游(通过放松游的练习来提高快速游的水平)
When I am swimming at race pace, my stroke is anything but soft.
当我以比赛节奏游的时候,我的动作绝对不是轻柔的。
But in order to race like this (going fast), I spend a lot of time swimming like this
So that when I race, and the kick is high and out of water, it feels easier.
以便在我比赛时,打腿位置较高(贴近水面),甚至出水的情况下,会感觉比较轻松。
I work on the six-feet kick at practice, kicking with my feet just barely below the
surface.
练习中我使用六次腿,并且保持我的脚恰好在水面以下。
So that I can maintain a six-feet kick for all my races.
以便在所有比赛中,我都保持六次打腿。
I put a lot of emphasis on my technique when I practise, as well as following what my
coach tells me to do, whether to the sane, negative or anything else as long as reliance.
练习中我把很多精力放在技术上,并且听从教练的任何指导,无论我是否完全理解和认同,因为我信任他。
I practise going fast for sure, but I spend a lot of time swimming softly, so that I can
think about what I am doing.
我当然也练习如何游得更快,但我花很多时间在轻松游上,这样我可以边游边思考。
I do this, so that when I race, I can turn off my brain and go into autopilot.
我这么做是为了比赛的时候(标准)动作不用想也能下意识的做出来。
If you can't do something soft, at slow speed, you probably won't do it at race pace.
如果你轻松缓慢游泳时动作做不对的话,比赛中你可能也做不对。
But if you spend the time to learn the things at soft pace, you shouldn't need to think
about anything when you race, except getting your hand on the wall before anyone else in
the pool, which is the topic of our next focus point.
但如果你花时间在轻松游中练习(改进动作)的话,比赛中你就不需要想(也能用那样的动作去游),
但有个事情是需要想的,就是你领先其他对手先到达终点时,这也是下一个要点的主题(到边)。
作者: youyong 时间: 2011-2-13 13:30 6: get your hand on the wall 到边 26:50-30:20
Key focus point 6, get your hand on the wall, 26:50-30:20
要点6:触壁
If you are a sprint freestyler, you know that most races are won by hundredth of a second.
如果你是游短距离冲刺自由泳的,那么你一定清楚大多数比赛都是在百分之几秒间分出胜负的。
In a close race, everything comes down to who can get the hand on the wall first.
在封闭水域(比如泳池)中比赛,关键是看谁的手最先触碰到池壁。
So this is something I work on everyday.
所以我每天都训练它。
The first step, maybe your coach has said a million times, is to finish every interval to the wall.
第一步,或许你的教练已经告诉你好多次了,在每一段训练中你都要游到边。
If you coast in from the flags, and stop before you reach the wall, you are training yourself to finish that way in a race.
如果在训练中,你到了旗子(在终点前横跨泳池的给游仰泳的人指示的旗子)的地方以后就只用惯性划行,在池壁前就停下来,那么这种(错误)的冲刺方式就可能会被你带到比赛中。
The next step, is to find your ideal body position at the finish.
下一步,是找到你触壁时的最佳身体姿势。
For me, it looks like this. I am on my sight, my head and eyes are down, my arm is stretched out, as long as I can make it, and I am touching the wall with the tips of my fingers.
对于我,它是这样的(姿势)。我清楚地知道我在哪里,我没有抬头,视线是向下的,手臂是尽最大可能地伸展的,并且我用的是指尖来触壁。
The most common mistake that I see is swimmers who lift the head before they get the hand on the wall.
最常见的错误,是我看见一些游泳运动员触壁前就抬头了。
Lifting the head makes you decelerate, and that is just the opposite of what you wanna do of the finish.
抬头使你减速,这跟你冲刺的目的是背道而驰的。
I also see swimmers who touch the palm of their hand, rather than with the tips of their fingers.
我也看到过一些泳者用他们的手掌触壁,而不是用指尖。
Or they finish up on the ledge, rather than hitting the touch pad.
或者碰触的是池岸,而不是触摸壁。
Or they let their arm come across their body line as they lift the head to look back and get the time on the scoreboard.
或者手臂超过了身体的中线,与此同时抬头看身后计分牌上的时间。
These are small mistakes, but any one of them can keep you from getting your hand on the wall first.
这些都是小错误,但是它们都会阻碍你成为最先触壁的人。
To get a feel of correct finish position, try finishing in slow motion.
为了找到正确的到边姿势的感觉,你可以先试着放慢速度到边。
Start by swimming easy, when you get to the flags, keep swimming easy, but don't breathe from the flag's in.
放松地出发,当你到达旗子的地方以后,继续从容地游进,但不要呼吸。
Keep your eyes and head down, finish with the whole extension of the shoulder.
保持你的视线向下,不抬头,伸展你的肩部来完成到边动作。
And finish by sending the tips of your fingers into the wall.
并且用你的指尖来触壁。
Once you get a feel for your body position of the touch, you can start to add some speed.
一旦你找到触壁的身体姿势和感觉之后,你可以增加一些速度。
But don't lose sight of the basics.
但不要(因此)忘记(前面提到的)基本的要点。
No breathing from the flag's in, eyes down, reach and extend, fingertip finish.
游到旗子以后的地方不再呼吸,眼睛看下方,伸展(肩,臂),指尖触壁。
As you start to add even more speed, you can add the fine points.
当你再进一步增加你的速度时,你可以再加上(如下)要领。
The catch become more intense, heed the target on the wall and adjust your stroke so that you hit it just right, keep your head down, and get every ounce of the energy you have. Get the last stroke over and your hand on the wall as fast as you possibly can.
If you finish every interval with this kind of focus, you'll win more races.
如果你的每一趟训练都是这样到边的,都注意了这些要点,那么你将赢得更多的比赛。
And if you view your races in this way, that is all about getting your hand on the wall first, rather than about your time, you can take a lot of pressure of yourself in big meets, and you will swim more instinctively.
而且,如果用这种方式看待你的比赛----专注于让你的手先触壁,而不是你的用时,那么在大型的比赛中你就给自己更多的紧迫感,并让你用更本能的方式游泳。
In every race, whether just a small dome, or the Olympic games, there is only one thing to do, and that's trying to get your hand on the wall before anyone else.
每一次比赛,无论是小型的国内赛,还是奥运会,你只有一个目标,那就是比所有其他人先触壁。