资料2:通过腹部控制核心力

资料3:核心平衡练习
资料4:主动流线型
资料5:想踢好腿,先做好流线型

资料6:一个核心平衡和转体的练习
资料7:“免费”推进力的来源
资料8:回臂怎样辅助推进

Video: Doing what DOESN’T come naturally

Perpetual Motion freestyle (PMF) is modeled on the way aquatic mammals move through the water—balanced, streamlined, propelling with whole-body movements. A challenge humans face in learning PMF, is that our instincts to swim like our fellow terrestrial mammals – head up, all four limbs churning – is so strong. Learning PMF requires conscious choices to do what doesn’t come naturally. Segment 4 of “Work Less; Swim Better” illustrates that in many ways.
Take the path of least resistance – This segment is about imprinting body positions that minimize drag. No human swimmer, purely by instinct, has ever emphasized drag reduction over creating propulsion.
How much to Rotate – Our first instinct is to swim flat. We feel more secure that way. But ironically when we learn rotation is advantageous, we usually overdo it. (Actually, human swimmers tend to overdo most everything.) The ideal amount of rotation is much smaller than we tend to think. When learning this skill, we generally need to focus on controlling it, not on making it happen.
But rotating just a little is actually harder than rotating to a “stacked-hips” position. To remain stable in a slightly-rotated position, you must activate spinal stabilizer muscles. That’s good. These underappreciated muscles are more important than more familiar and visible muscles — pecs, triceps, quads, etc. And the idea that invisible muscles that we use mainly for stability are more important than very visible ones we use for pushing water back is one more counterintuitive idea!
Extending Bodyline – From our first attempt to swim to the other end of the pool, one of our strongest instinct is to windmill the arms and push water back. Yet, the arm is far more valuable when used to reduce wave drag by extending your body line. That’s a pretty dramatic inversion of our usual way of thinking as we swim.
Relaxed Hand – It’s not just instinct but instruction that tell us to stiffen the hand into a cup or paddle. Red Cross lessons teach that. And we just naturally do it so we can push harder on the water. It takes considerable concentration to stop tensing the hand. But once you do relax it, your fingers drop into a position that both aids balance (by causing your feet to rise) and in which your stroke produces force that moves you forward.
To improve your swimming, you first need to think differently — i.e. develop new cognitive circuits. Consciously focusing on new Stroke Thoughts is one ways to permanently change thinking habits and imprint new intentions. This leads, eventually, to creating new motor circuits.
Because these intentions and actions are so un-natural, a big part of the training I did to make them second nature was very brief, highly examined repeats. I only continue the repeat as long as my focus remains acute because even a moment’s inattention is all it takes for me to go back to doing what comes naturally.

克服本能
2010年9月7日

永动自由泳(PMF)是以水生哺乳动物为模型建立的——平衡、流线型、用全身力量驱动。人类在学习PMF中遇到的挑战,来自于陆生哺乳动物的强烈本能——抬头、四肢搅动。学习PMF需要自觉克服这些本能。“做得更少,游得更好”中演示了很多这类方法。

1112292212a4f9f6438814042c.jpg
采用类似水生哺乳动物的外型

取道于最小的阻力——这部分是关于采取最小水阻的体位。没有人能仅凭本能,就会认识到减阻的重要性高于增强推进力。

1112292212171039825367d4e0.jpg
最小阻力之道

滚动的幅度—我们的第一本能是俯游。那让我们觉得安全。但具有讽刺意味的是,当我们认识到滚动是有益的,我们往往会过度转体(事实上,人类泳者会在几乎每件事上矫枉过正)。理想的滚动幅度,比我们倾向于认为的,要小得多。在学习这一技术时,我们通常需要控制它,而不是产生它。

但实际上,幅度小的滚动,比滚动到完全侧身位置,要更困难。为了在一个轻微的转体位置保持住平衡,你必须使用能令脊柱稳定的那些肌肉。很好。这些不显山露水的肌肉,比我们耳熟能详的那些肌肉——胸大肌、三头肌、四头肌,要重要得多。看不见的脊柱稳定肌肉群比那些看得见的能推水的肌肉更重要,这也与我们的本能相悖。

拉长身体——从我们第一次试图游到泳池对岸时起,我们的强烈本能之一,就是让手臂风车一样向后推水。不过,手臂在拉长你的身体从而减少水阻方面,更具价值。这对我们对游泳的观念,又是一个戏剧性的颠覆。

手部放松——绷直我们的手,不仅是本能,而且成为了教条。红十字会的课程就那样教。我们这样做自然是为了能更有力度地推水。需要集中注意力,你才能停止紧绷你的手。但一旦你做到这点,你的手指便会下落到一个既能帮助你改善平衡(使你的脚抬高),也能帮你产生足够前进动力的位置。

为了改善游泳,你首先需要改变思路,就是说,建立新的认知系统。这需要有意识地专注于新的思路。

由于这些(新的)意图和行为如此有悖于我们的本能,我用于建立第二本能的一大部训练,是简短、高反复、随时检查的。如果我的注意力不再集中,我会停止这些反复练习,否则一瞬间的走神,都会使我回到本能的路子上去。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:22:30
资料2:通过腹部控制核心力
How to ‘Work Your Abs’ While Swimming

In a thread on the TI Discussion Forum Andreas posted this closeup of his torso taken from video of his freestyle stroke, drawing attention to the drag-producing water vortices apparently created by curvature in the lower spine.
He commented: “My abdomen is relaxed, when it should be tense to draw my spine straight. When practicing in front of a mirror, I really have to maintain massive abdominal tension to reduce the arch. Today at the pool, I had some success, by telling myself I was not swimming but making a bridge.”
Katie and Alan both advised Andreas to focus on releasing his head to a neutral position before focusing on core muscles. TI Coach Suzanne Atkinson added that “some focus on contracting the abdominals . . . will aid in all the fundamentals . . . connecting the pull with rotation with kick and even breathing, tightening your body position and unifying the actions.”
This is all advice worth taking to heart:
1) Releasing your head to a neutral position should solve most issues with excess lower-back curvature, reducing the amount of ab activation needed.
2) Creating tone (not tension) in the core should be directed more at stabilizing the bodyline overall, and with improving integration of all elements of the stroke.
This got me thinking about how I’ve trained and thought about core muscles in relation to swimming, and specifically to freestyle technique.
I regularly do many hours of dryland exercise, like the bridge illustrated above, plus yoga. I do those as much to keep my back strong and supple–though spending many hours sitting at a computer desk–as to benefit my swimming. I’ve sometimes compared the ‘core engagement’ I feel while doing dryland exercise to what I feel while swimming. I feel my abs working much more intensively during land exercise than while swimming.
On a few occasions I’ve thought of ‘pulling in my belly-button’ or ‘tucking my tailbone’ while swimming. As “Stroke Thoughts” I’ve found those interesting, but not sensed significant change in my stroke as a result.
On the other hand, what I’ve found more revealing are times when I’ve simply paid attention to abdominals as I swam, to bring what’s happening naturally from my subconscious to conscious awareness.
When I first did so, I was surprised to discover a striking level of abdominal tone, despite not trying to contract them. My immediate reaction was “Hey, this is a pretty good ab workout.”
After later reflection, my intuition was that tone in the core most likely resulted from hundreds of hours of thinking about Active Streamlining, including such thoughts as:
1) Fit through a smaller ‘hole’ in the water.
2) Use the extending arm to lengthen the bodyline.
3) Keep the bodyline long for a extra nanosecond in each stroke.
4) Make less noise, fewer bubbles and smaller waves.
5) Line up each side of my body to follow the spearing arm through the ‘sleeve’ it makes.
In other words, thinking consciously of an image like the one below- as well as practicing the variety of drills and Stroke Thoughts that produce this kind of alignment – will ensure that every length you swim will also give your abs a good workout AND fire a larger and more integrated network of circuits in your brain.

通过腹部控制核心力
2010年6月27日

1112292208633f4ebc0a1d3e3b.jpg

在TI论坛的一个主题中,Andreas粘帖了这张特写,提醒关注由腰部脊柱弯曲处所导致的这个能产生阻力的漩涡。

11122922085e3246bff7789d08.gif

他提到:我的腹部本应紧张并拉直我的脊柱,但它却是放松的。在镜子前做练习时,我必须保持腹部高度紧张,才能消除这个弯曲。今天在池子里,我不断告诉自己我不是在游泳,而是在“造桥”,这有一定效果。

Katie和Alan都建议Andreas,在专注于核心肌肉前,首先应专注于令他的头部放松于一个“中立”的位置。TI教练Suzanne Atikinson更建议他“适当专注于收缩腹部肌肉……这会有助于根本……这会使抱水、转体、踢水甚至和呼吸有机地联接起来, 这会收紧你的身体,使所有动作成为一个整体。”

以下是应牢记于心的良言:
1)保持你的头部在“中立”位置的放松,会解决你大部分的“塌腰”问题,并节约你所需要的腹部力量;
2)建立核心张力(而不是“紧张”或“张紧”),应专注于稳定身体的轴线,并改善划水动作各要素的整体与协调。

这令我回想起,我是怎样认识和训练与游泳(特别是自由泳)相关的核心力量(肌肉)。

我定期进行数小时的陆上练习,如上图所示的“桥式”练习,外加瑜伽。我尽可能多地做这些练习,以改善我的游泳——想象一下花费数小时坐在一张电脑桌上。有时我会对陆上练习和水中练习时我所感受到的核心力量进行比较。我发觉相较于游泳时而言,我的腹部在做陆上练习时更紧张有力。

偶尔,我会边游边思考诸如“缩脐”或“提肛”。在“划水的思考”中,我已经发现这些问题很有趣,但还未感觉到对划水带来显著的变化。

另一方面,当我仅是关注于腹部时,效果却更显而易见。

当我第一次这么做时,我就惊奇地发现了腹部张力达到惊人水平——甚至无需刻意去使劲。我瞬间认识到:“嘿,这是个很好的腹部锻炼”。

经过反思,直觉告诉我,我对“积极的流线型”数百小时的思考后得出的结论,同样适用于“核心张力”。包含了以下的思想:
1)(使你的身体)适合通过水中一个很小的“洞”;
2)令引导臂拉长你的身体;
3)每一划都有意多让身体保持拉长片刻;
4)减少噪音、水泡、波浪;
5)让身体两边排队穿过刺水的手臂在水中刺出的“袖子”(按照《鱼式游泳》一书中的说法,这应指想象身体从中间分成两半,移臂手入水后,在水中刺出一个管道,同侧的身体从这个管道中穿过,然后换另一只手移臂、入水,另一半身体从另一只手刺出的管道中穿过)。

换言之,游泳过程中有意识地想象这些场景,会给你的腹部良好的锻炼,并在你的大脑中建立更强大、整合得更好的“电路”。
1112292208fcca801f0838e646.jpg
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:23:25
资料3:核心平衡练习Difficulty with Core Balance and how to cure it

Posted on October 27th, 2010
I’ll follow my post How Would Einstein Teach Swimming, by delving more deeply into the three Essential TI Principles of Balance, Streamline and Propel, starting with a focus on Balance.
I mentioned two forms of Streamline, Passive and Active. In Freestyle and Backstroke there are also two forms of Balance. The first and more obvious is front-to-back balance , staying horizontal rather than having your legs sink. The second is less obvious,the need to stabilize your position side-to-side. When you’re unstable you rotate too far, feel uncomfortable and use arms and legs to correct stability. This wastes energy by making the water more turbulent, increasing drag via splaying or bent legs, and making it harder to use your hands/arms to move forward.
The challenges in learning this form of balance are illustrated in a recent post on the TI Discussion Forum. In a thread titled “Difficulty with Core Balance” this question was posed: Tonight I concentrated on lesson 1 of Easy Freestyle. I felt good doing the superman glide, superman flutter and laser lead flutter. I am having difficulty with core balance and especially with core balance breathing. I lose momentum and begin to struggle. My goal was to do Core Balance for a full lap (25 yds), but I can barely make it 10 yds. Any advice would be appreciated.
Core Balance is unquestionably a challenging drill. This is because human swimmers are so used to using their hands as stability-aids. Drills performed with your arms at your sides are intended to teach your spinal-stabilizer muscles to take over that function. When your limbs are relieved of this burden, they become much better at [I]moving your body forward[/I].
When you first begin practicing arms-free balance/stability drills, your spinal stabilizers are not yet trained to handle the job . . . which means you feel unstable. As you’ve experienced, this causes discomfort and exhaustion.
In coached lessons or workshops, TI Coaches ease your passage through this phase by stabilizing you with their hands, when introducing the drill. With their practiced touch, they can feel, initially, that you are unable to self-stabilize and so they give you firm support. But on each repeated attempt, we can sense your nervous system beginning to figure it out. The student’s body moves around less and is less tense. As we feel that, we reduce the amount of help we give. In most cases, it takes only a few minutes for the student to learn to stabilize unaided.
When you’re self-coached, and not receiving hands-on help, it takes longer, and requires far more ‘unsuccessful experiments’ for your nerves and muscles to manage the job.
I designed two ‘fixes’ for this into the Self-Coached Workshop:
1) Introduce hands-free stability drills later in the process, and allow the spinal stabilizers to take over the job more gradually from the hands; and
2) Explicitly recommend that drills with a higher degree of difficulty be practiced (a) for much briefer duration (usually less than 10 yds) and (b) to introduce breathing only after you feel better body control.
You can apply the same principles while practicing the
Easy Freestyle sequence. Spend more time with SG, Skate, and rolling to breathe in Skate before tackling CB. When you do practice CB, only continue so long as you feel in control of your body and are not fatiguing.
The mindful, patient, low-exertion process for learning Core Balance is true of all Balance drills and exercises. My next post will delve further into this.

核心平衡练习
2010年10月27日

我将延续在《爱因斯坦会怎样教游泳》中的讨论,对TI的三个基本原则——平衡,流线型,推进力进行深入探讨。从平衡开始。

我提到过,有两种流线型,被动型和主动型。在自由泳和仰泳中,同样存在两种平衡。第一种,也是更显而易见的一种,是前后平衡,沿水平(纵轴)方向,防止腿部下沉。第二种平衡则没那么明显,这种平衡是为了稳定你身体的两边。如果你不稳定,你会滚动过度,感觉不舒服,不得不用手或会来修正平衡。这会浪费你的体力,扰动水流,腿部的弯曲和伸展会增加水阻,进而使你的手臂难以推进身体前进。

最近在TI论坛的一个帖子,可以说明学习这种平衡的挑战。在一篇名为“核心平衡的困难”的主题中,有人说:今晚我集中练习《轻松自由泳》中的第一课。做超人滑行等动作时,我感觉不错。但当练习核心平衡,特别是核心平衡呼吸时,我感觉困难。我失去了前冲力,开始挣扎。我原本计划做一个25码的核心平衡联系,但我几乎无法超过10码。请提供建议。

(核心平衡练习,是如图所示的体位下,打腿前行,身体与水面的角度大约45度。核心平衡呼吸练习,是在核心平衡练习中加入换气动作。换气时身体转到与水面约90度位置,转头吸气。先转体,再转头,而不是相反。两个动作都保持轻柔。——译者)

毫无疑问,核心平衡是一个有挑战的技术。这是因为人们在游泳时,经常使用手臂来辅助平衡。这项技术令你的手臂放在体侧(略内收于躯干阴影内,而不是放于髋部),从而使你的脊柱稳定肌肉群来接管这个功能。当你的肢体从(平衡)这一负担中解放出来,它们会更好地使你前行。

当你第一次做这种不借助手臂的平衡/稳定练习时,你的“脊柱稳定器”还没有能力掌控平衡,这会使你感到不稳定。就如你练习时发生的那样,这会造成不适和体力消耗。

11122922052b0be107ca2389e0.jpg

核心平衡——手在两侧(两手略内收与躯干内,而不是放置于髋部)

在现场教学中,TI教练们会用他们的手帮你稳定身体。他们训练有素,一开始就会给你有效的支撑。经过一次次的重复,我们会感受到你的神经系统开始找到感觉,学员们的身体会更放松,翻滚更小。当我们意识到这一点时,我们会减少帮助的力度。在多数情形下,几分钟内,学员们就会无需辅助而实现平衡。

如果你是自学,而且无法得到外力帮助,这会花费更长时间,并且经历更多次数的不成功,你的神经和肌肉才能实现这个功能。

为此,在自学工作室中,我设计了两项“修订”:
1)“无手辅助的稳定训练”,在整个课程中引入得更晚,使得“脊柱稳定器”能循序渐进地从双手中接管这一工作;
2)明确指出这是一项高难度的技术:a、每次练习的时间和长度更短(通常不超过10码);b、在身体得到较好的控制后,才引入换气练习。

在开始练习核心平衡前,应先练习超人滑行,滑行体位,滑行体位转体呼吸等。只有在你觉得你的身体能够得到控制,并且不感到疲劳时,才可以练习核心平衡。

有意识的,耐心的,低紧张度的核心平衡训练,是所有平衡技术和练习的真髓。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:24:27
资料4:主动流线型
Video: To Swim like a Dolphin, first Re-wire your Brain.
At age 59 my stroke looks radically different than it did at age 19, and noticeably evolved from how it looked at 39. To change the external look of my stroke, I had to change the internal way my brain is wired. Segment 5 of Work Less Swim Better presentation describes how I did that over several decades.
Human swimmers are energy-wasting machines; at 19, I was such a machine, albeit a highly conditioned one. “Uncoached” human swimmers convert just three percent of energy and “horsepower” into forward motion; 97 percent gets diverted into stirring up the water. By comparison, dolphins are 80 percent efficient. Our bred-in-the-bone inefficiency was quantified by engineers from DARPA (Defense Advance Research Projects Agency) while designing a swim foil for the Navy Seals.
The Secret of Streamlining
There’s more: Dolphins have only one-eighth of the “horsepower” the engineers calculated it should take to swim at their top speed of 55 mph. The researchers credit this to their preternatural gift for “active streamlining.”
The fastest human swimmers (top speed 5 mph) do something very similar. In 1992, USA Swimming researchers Jane Cappaert and John Troup found that elite swimmers at the Olympics generated no more stroking power than average swimmers. Cappaert and Troup concluded that Olympic swimmers display a rare gift for “whole-body streamlining.”
While you and I may lack the special gifts of dolphins and Olympians, you can still avoid drag. Before you can swim differently, you must start thinking differently. In freestyle instead of thinking “arms-pull-legs-kick” think right-side-streamline then left-side-streamline.
Build a new stroke from a Mental Blueprint
Segment 5 summarizes key moments of Lessons 3 and 5 of the TI Self Coached Workshop which illustrate the process I and thousands of other improvement-minded swimmers have employed to make our strokes radically more efficient. We did this by forming a mental blueprint for a way of swimming freestyle that would prioritize active streamlining over pulling and kicking:
(1) Use your hand, like the tip of a spear, to cut a human-sized sleeve through the ‘wall of water’ in front of you.
(2) Use core muscle to hold your torso and legs in a sleek line (or stream-line) behind the spear tip.
(3) Use a weight shift to propel your body through the sleeve.
In the video, at around the 2:30-2:45 mark notice how my body “squirts” forward as my high hip drives down. That spurt of acceleration is all generated by body weight working with gravity. Hardly any comes from the muscles in my extended arm. This combination of reduced water resistance and an efficient power source is the core of tireless – or Perpetual Motion – freestyle.

主动流线型——想游得像海豚?先给你的大脑重新布线
2010年9月19日

59岁时,我的划水与我19岁时有根本性的不同,与39岁时也有显著不同。为了改变我划水的动作,我不得不改变我的大脑。“做得更少游得更好”中,描述了我在过去数十年中怎样做到这些。

人类游泳者就像一部高能耗的机器。19岁时,我正是这样一部机器,尽管是一部高度调校过的机器。“未经训练”的泳者,只会将3%的力量转换为前进的动力,其余97%被用于跟水“过不去”。相比较,海豚的效率达80%。我们深入骨髓的无效率,被DARPA(国防高级研究计划局)的工程师们为海豹突击队设计一个游泳箔时进行了量化。

流线型的秘密

更惊人的是,在以最高的55英里/小时速度行进时,海豚只使用了工程师计算的1/8的力量。科研人员把这归功于海豚们的天赋异禀——“积极流线化”。

最快的人类泳者(最高速度每小时5英里)能做到一些类似的事。1992年,“美国游泳”的研究人员Jane Cappaert和John Troup发现,奥运会的精英选手们,在划水中并没有产生超过平均水平的力量。Cappaert和Troup得出的结论是,奥运会选手展示了罕见的禀赋——“全身流线化”。

尽管你我并没有海豚和奥运会选手们的天赋,但仍可避免阻力。想要游得不同,先要想得不同。在自由泳中,应该去想“右侧流线”,然后是“左侧流线”,而不是去想“划手踢腿”。

111229220347c3439e2fe3a361.jpg

TI教练Fiona Laughlin示范右侧流线型

从意识开始革新划水

TI自学工作室第3至第5课提供了我和其他很多泳者在改进划水效率时使用的方法。即在意识中,将“积极流线化“的优先级至于划手和踢腿之上。

(1)把你的手当作矛尖,在你面前的“水墙”上刺出一个与身体尺寸相仿的“袖子”
(2)用核心肌肉,使你的躯干和腿保持为一条光滑的线(流线),紧随矛尖
(3)用重心转移驱动你的身体穿过那条袖子

视频中演示了当我高边的臀部下落时,我的身体如何“意念”前行。加速产生于身体重心在重力下发挥作用,而不是来自于伸展臂的肌肉力量。减低的水阻和更有效率的动力源,构成长游的核心力量。

……
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:25:08
资料5:想踢好腿,先做到流线型

本帖最后由 老海盗 于 2011-12-29 21:58 编辑

For a Better Kick, Streamline First

In a post at the TI Discussion Forum, Jason asked for help with a scissors kick.
I hope someone can help. I feel I have the TI technique down EXCEPT the two beat kick (2BK). For some reason my leg goes to a 90 degree angle at the knee when I kick. I know this is creating drag and want to correct it. I’ve tried everthing. I have even thought about tieing my feet together in a shallow pool. Any suggestions?
I replied:
I’ve spent years on my own 2BK “project.” But even before giving the 2BK much attention, I had spent over a decade focused pretty narrowly on the many ways in which one can reduce drag.
I began a shift toward efforts to improve propulsion around 2000, thinking mainly about my armstroke for a few years. In 2004 I began to focus on my kick.
Since then my efforts have been organized as follows:
1) Make my legs more passive to save energy and reduce turbulence
2) Get them to “draft behind my torso.”
3) Synchronize leg beats with hand-spear.
4) Use less muscle to accomplish #3 – shifting the work from quads to core.
5) Focus again on streamlining the kick – using toe-flick rather than leg-drive.
Eliminating a scissors — or other leg-splaying habits — falls into #2. The most helpful thing I did to streamline my kicks was improving lateral stability – i.e. controlling rotation. Besides imprinting controlled rotation in Skate and SpearSwitch, I also focused on keeping my elbows as high and wide as possible as I completed extension.
I’ve described my 2BK process and project in detail in Chapter 7 “How to Kick in Open Water” of the Outside the Box ebook.

想踢好腿,先做到流线型
2010年5月22日

在TI论坛的一个帖子中,Jason就“剪刀腿”问题请求帮助:
希望能得到帮助。在做2次腿练习时,踢腿时我的腿总是在膝盖处形成一个90度角。我知道这会增加水阻,想要改正它。我尝试了很多办法,甚至想过把我的两只脚绑在一起。有什么好办法吗?

我回答道:
我已经花费了多年时间来练习2次腿。但是在给予2次腿更多的关注前,我曾经花费十多年的时间,专注于减少水阻的那些办法。
2000年起我转而开始关注于提高推进力,主要思考手臂的划水。2004年,我开始关注踢腿。

从那时起,我的精力花费在以下方面“
1)令我的腿更消极,以节省体力,减少湍流;
2)使两腿拖曳在躯干后;
3)使踢腿和“手矛“同步
4)用较少的肌肉完成第3点—用核心力,而不是用股四头肌来完成;
5)再次专注于是踢水“流线化”—用脚趾轻弹,而不是用腿驱动

消除剪刀腿,或其它腿部伸展(太开)的习惯,关键在第2点。使踢腿流线化,最有效的办法是改善身体侧翼的稳定性,也就是说,控制滚动。除了在做“滑行”和“spear换手”时控制滚动,我还会关注完成伸展时,保持肘部最大限度地高和宽。

1112292158a55654d30e049289.jpg
Spear换手—流线型的腿和身体
111229215808014a5d45cc69d1.jpg
整个划水过程中,双腿拖曳在躯干后面

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:25:44
资料6:一个核心平衡和转体的练习
While recovering from a shoulder surgery, my practice often looked like this. Practicing rotation and breathing without arms tuned up my spinal stabilizers, which are critical to maintaining alignment. This greatly reduced drag in my whole-stoke when I was able to train — and race — that way again. While in the nose-down position I studied my alignment in the bottom mirror. (Images captured from video in Lesson One of Easy Freestyle DVD.)

在肩部手术的恢复期,我会做如下练习。不需要手臂协助的转体和呼吸训练,协调了我的“脊柱稳定器”(相关肌肉群),而这对保持身体的定位非常重要。这个练习在很大程度上减少了我划水的阻力。在鼻尖朝下的位置,我通过泳池底部的一面镜子来研究我身体的定位是否正确。

1112310927058a8783f26ef10e.jpg

111231092707d4e0abd12bfa7c.jpg

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:26:19
资料7:“免费”推进力的来源
Video: Where to Find “free” Propulsive Power and Energy

One of the most-repeated swim-technique phrases is “Swim with your hips (or core.)” Good advice as far as it goes, but how does an improvement-minded swimmer apply it? It’s obvious we still need the arms and legs to get anywhere. Segment 6 of the Work Less Swim Better series explains and illustrates, using excerpts from Lesson 5 of the Self Coached Workshop DVD.
The primary benefit of core-based swimming is in replacing muscular exertion with “free” energy from body mass and gravity. This is the latest in a series of counter-intuitive ideas that appear in each lesson.
In Lesson 1, we learned to experience ‘weightlessness’ by cooperating with, rather than fighting gravity. In the SwingSwitch drill series we learn, once again, to take advantage of the always-present natural force of gravity. Think of it this way:
Your extended arm, ready to pull, is the “low” side of your body. Your recovering arm is the “high” side. Potential energy is stored here.
Instinct tells us to move forward by pushing water back with the ‘low-side’ arm. There is no potential energy here, so you must use muscular force.
In Perpetual Motion Freestyle, you propel by driving down the high side of the body (propelling that side through a ‘human-sized sleeve’ cut by your extending arm as we learned in Segment 5). We use that combination of gravity and body mass to throw a ball or a punch, to hit a golf-, base-, or tennis ball, and even to run and jump. It’s far more powerful and far less fatiguing than brute force exerted by your low-side arm.
What Lesson 5 shows is the really critical role played by your arms in Swimming with your Hips. The long-reaching, low-angle entry used by nearly all swimmers causes much of the energy produced by weight shift to be dissipated. A steeper ‘angle of attack’ on entry on delivers far more energy from weight shift to propulsion.
But the steep angle illustrated in this video doesn’t come naturally. The drills in Lesson 5 are intended to
1) Heighten perception of the most effective angle; and
2) ‘Wire’ the new angle into brain and nervous system.

“免费”推进力的来源
2010年9月21日

关于游泳,最常被重复的一句技术箴言是“用你的臀部(或核心)游泳”。这是一个好的建议,但一个有意提高的泳者该如何运用这句话?毫无疑问,我们游泳时必须借助手和脚才能前进。

以核心力为基础的游泳,基本的好处在于可以借助整个身体和重力的“免费”动力,来节约肌肉的用力。这同样是违反直觉的。

在第一课,我们通过与重力合作而非与之对抗,学习体验“无重量感”。在“摆动换手”技术的系列中,我们再一次学习从重力中获得益处。

试想一下:
你的前导臂,是你身体的“低”边,正在回臂(移臂)的手臂是“高”边。潜在的能量就储存在这里。

1201032011d7b6da64299bb10e.jpg

“摆动换手”中即将下落的“高”边

本能告诉我们,通过“低边”的手臂向后推水,实现身体的前行。这并没有用上潜在的能量,所以你必须使用肌肉的力量。

在“永动自由泳”中,你通过驱动身体“高边”下落来前行(推动这部分身体向前穿过一个由前导臂刺出的“袖子”)。在掷球、棒球、网球、高尔夫等运动中,我们都使用这种重力和身体“整劲”相结合的力量。

你的手臂在使用臀部游泳中,也发挥着关键的作用。长而小角度的入水,使得重心转换中的很多能量未得到利用。较陡峭的“攻击性”的入水,会将更多重心转换中的能量转化为前进的动力。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:26:58
资料8:回臂怎样辅助推进
Video: How Recovery can help Propulsion

In freestyle, recovery gets less attention than other parts of the stroke. Most folks are heavily focused on how to pull and kick, because it seems obvious that’s what moves you forward. But recovery is just as important to propulsion as pull and kick.
If you recover incorrectly, it causes instability in the core, or diverts energy up, down or sideways, causing arms and legs to spend more time (and energy) compensating than propelling.
If you recover correctly, how you bring your hand forward can really help move your body forward.
That’s the central idea of Part 7 of our Work Less, Swim Better series, which covers Lesson Seven of the Self Coached Workshop DVD.
How you bring your hand forward will strongly impact propulsion in two ways:
1) A human body in water is highly unstable. Even a small amount of misdirected energy can divert it off-course. Excessive lateral movement—swinging your arm sideways first, then toward the centerline–can move the body sideways. Excessive vertical movement will sink other body parts. Either will divert energy from propulsion to correcting course or position. It will also occupy your arms and legs with fixing the diversions of mass and energy. The optimal recovery helps channel energy forward.
2) Recovery and entry also set up propulsion by putting your hand in the best position to begin the next stroke. From the first moment you apply pressure to the water, your palm should be facing back. If you have fingers down and palm back throughout recovery, your hand will be ready to pull effectively the moment it enters the water.
The most effective recovery includes these characteristics:
1.Move your elbow in a circle as it exits the water. (Cyclists might think of it moving like the crank on a bicycle.) This converts the previous stroke’s rearward momentum into forward momentum.
2.Carry the elbow forward in a straight line–outside your bodyline. This improves stability and minimizes the need for ‘steadying’ actions by hands or feet.
3.Hand follows a ‘laserline’ from Exit to Target by (i) barely clearing the surface, and (ii) following a straight line on Wide Tracks. This saves time in the non-propulsive part of the stroke, allowing an increase in Stroke Rate while maintaining Stroke Length.
4.Enter hand-then-forearm – without a splash. Your hand will then be immediately ready for the next stroke, and have ‘quiet’ water to hold.
The skills this requires are subtle — requiring precise adjustments in small muscles. And, like the steep entry angle taught in the SwingSwitch, they’re also strongly counter-intuitive. Learning them requires a sharper focus than any preceding skill.
We’ve had our greatest success teaching these exacting movements with a series of paired Rehearsal+Tuneup exercises, each of which address one narrow aspect of recovery.
You’ll find these recovery exercises in Lesson Seven of the Self-Coached Workshop DVD. Or you can learn and practice them Thurs Oct 21, if you register for our 5-Day Miracle class, taught Oct 18-22, (11 am to 1 pm each day) in San Diego.
 
回臂怎样辅助推进2010年9月23日

自由泳中,回臂较划水的其它环节更少受到关注。关于拉水和踢腿的说法很多,因为这些看起来更能让你前进。但回臂的重要性,不亚于拉水和踢腿。

如果你不能正确回臂,会导致“核心不稳定”,会使力量向上、向下、两边分散,导致双臂和双腿不得不花费更多力量和时间去获得稳定,而不是用于推进。

而如果你正确地回臂,你把手向前领的方式,会真正地帮助你的身体前行。

120107112489b8f8e00b0968ca.jpg

特里和竹内,有效率的回臂

1201071124d243c44ec602afad.jpg

有效率回臂的练习

回臂通过两个途径来影响推进:
1)人的身体在水中非常不稳定。一个微小的错误力量都会使它偏离轨迹。过多的横向运动—先把你的手臂向侧面摆动,再回到中心线—会造成身体向两边运动。过多的纵向运动,则会造成身体其它部位的下沉。这两者都会造成推进力被浪费在修正体位上。最佳的回臂方式会向前引导能量。
2)回臂和入水,并将你的手放在开始下一划的最佳位置上,这有助于推进。从你开始向水施压的第一个动作开始,你的手掌就应该向后。如果你在回臂时保持指尖向下,手掌向后,会有利于你下一划。

最有效率的回臂,包括以下要素:
1、出水时让你的肘部做圆周运动(类似于脚踏车的曲柄)。这使前一划时向后的运动转为向前;
2、使你的肘部(应指投影)沿直线向前移动—在你的身体线之外(应指宽轨)。这会增加你身体的稳定性,使你不必用手臂和腿的力量来维持身体的稳定。
3、手部从出水到入水:1)微离水面即可;2)沿宽轨向前直行。这会节约整个划程中非推动(无动力)环节所占时间,在保持划距的同时,提高划频。
4、手和整条手臂入水时做到没有水花。这样你的手会迅即做好下一划的准备,并有“静水”可抓。

这一技术相当微妙,需要小肌肉群的精细调整。这一技术同样与我们的直觉相悖,需要更加专注地学习。
homer 发表于 2012-5-16 01:27:50
这个帖子把你以前短短续续的观念,系统、细致的表达出来,确实令人获益匪浅。不过,再次向你致谢--今年连续看你的帖子,连蒙带猜的,也小有进步。
swimsmooth 发表于 2012-5-16 01:28:10
让身体两边排队穿过刺水的手臂在水中刺出的“袖子”(按照《鱼式游泳》一书中的说法,这应指想象身体从中间分成两半,移臂手入水后,在水中刺出一个管道,同侧的身体从这个管道中穿过,然后换另一只手移臂、入水,另一半身体从另一只手刺出的管道中穿过)。
说的太好了!吸取好的经验
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17076人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16371人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16198人已学习