本资料译自TI创始人特里.拉克林的博客
http://www.swimwellblog.com/

该博客包括很多专题,本帖是关于推进力、划水、踢腿的专题。

资料1:划距练习:先提高,再保持   
资料2:踢腿,下踢还是上踢更重要?   

资料3:降低划频,为何速度更快?   
资料4:增长划距,同时提高划频   

资料1:划距练习:先提高,再保持

Stroke Length Practice: First Improve. Then Maintain.

I’m reprinting verbatim a comment-and-reply from Olympic Champions are Terrestrial Mammals Too because the question posed is of universal interest.
Marjorie asked: How do you increase stroke length? I have the TI Self-Coached Workshop DVD and I was able to decrease from 30 to 24 spl in the last 7 months but when I get to my last laps in my 1500 my spl is 27. My goal is 20. These are in a 25 yd pool.
Marjorie’s question identifies two separate aspects of how we increase efficiency: (1) Improving Stroke Length — in her case from 24 to 20 SPL; and (2) Maintaining Stroke Length – in her case to eventually be able to swim 1500 yds @ 20 SPL.
They’re equal in importance, but accomplished in different ways.
To Improve Stroke Length You do specialized sets of relatively short repeats — seldom longer than 100m — where speed or pace is mostly besides the point. The sole goal of such sets is to swim at a lower count than usual. These sets can include either drills or whole stroke, in a wide variety of combinations. These sets usually include the following elements:
1. A primary focus on Balance and Streamline. This can be in either drills or whole-stroke, and often combinations such as 25 Drill 25 Swim, or 25 Drill 50 Swim. Whole-stroke laps will most often focus mainly on swimming with a particular Stroke Thought, and testing whether that Stroke Thought results in a lower count.
2. Using a Tempo Trainer at lower rates — most often 1.3 sec/stroke or slower.
This kind of training changes your movement pattern to reduce (1) drag and turbulence caused by how your body moves through the water or how you move arms and legs; and (2) slippage in your stroke. Your goal is to learn to move through the water, rather than move it around.
To Maintain Stroke Length, you do whole-stroke repeats, most often with a goal of patiently-and-incrementally increasing the distance you can swim without adding strokes to a high-efficiency SPL. I will often do this with sets like:
[4 x 25 + 3 x 50 + 2 x 75 + 1 x 100]
in which my sole focus is to establish an efficient count/pattern on the 25s and test my ability to complete the set while minimizing any increase in count. If I see the count increase when I get to 75s, I would then drop back to the 50s until I strengthen the ‘neural circuit’ for the count I’m focused on holding.
I also do this quite often with Tempo Trainer — I.E. Do the above set with TT set at 1.30 seconds/stroke. If I can maintain my starting SPL to the longest repeat, I might repeat the set at, say, 1.28 sec/stroke. I’m focused on looking for the distance at which my efficient pattern breaks down. Once I find it I’ll do as many repeats as necessary at the level where I can – with keen focus – maintain efficiency.
In Marjorie’s case it would mean NOT swimming a 1500 if her SPL rises to 27 SPL as she goes. It could perhaps mean continuing to swim so long as SPL is 24, then rest for perhaps 10 seconds after any lap of 25 SPL. Over time, her goal would be to complete the 1500 with fewer — eventually NONE — of those 10-sec breaks.
You’d use a separate kind of set to improve that SPL to 22 — and test the new improved SPL with ‘broken’ 1500s in a similar way. However I should note that while I RACE 1500 to 3000m in open water, 90% of my training reps are 200 or less and I might swim 1500 continuous in the pool as infrequently as once or twice a year. (I do swim such distances continuously at least weekly in open water practice.)
I often combine the two types of practice. Last October, while visiting Hong Kong I practiced in the 50m pool at Univ of HK. I hadn’t been in a 50m pool in quite a few months. My plan was to start with some easy 200m repeats. Last summer I would have easily maintained 38 SPL on those repeats. This day I started at 39, then saw my SPL increase to 40, 41 and 42 on the next three laps. I tried again and the same thing happened.
So I threw out the plan for 200m repeats and dropped to 50m repeats, focused on two Stroke Thoughts: (1) Hang my head until it felt weightless; and (2) Separate water molecules and reach an inch or two farther with my extending hand. That got my SPL down to 39, then 38, then 37, within 400m of 50m repeats.
Then I did several 100m repeats to test whether I could keep them at a stroke count of 38+39. When I succeeded, I tried some 150 repeats with the same goal. When that worked, I finally resumed doing 200m repeats, and was able to keep my SPL below 40.
If I’d had a Tempo Trainer with me that day I could have substituted that for the Stroke Thoughts on the Improve Stroke Length part of this process. Most likely I’d have started at 1.2 sec/stroke and gradually slowed tempo to, say, 1.25, 1.30, 1.35 until I hit the tempo that gave me an SPL of 36 or 37, then done the increasing-distance set at that tempo.
The point is to commit to practicing efficiency and make all your choices about set design subject to that goal. It’s organic, not formulaic.

划距练习:先提高,再保持
2011年4月22日

这是一个大家普遍关心的问题。

Marjorie问道:你如何提高划距?我有TI自学教程,在过去7个月内,我的划数从30降到了24,但在1500码的最后几圈,我的SPL是27。我的目标是20。是在25码泳池中。

Marjorie的问题指出了我们可以提高效率的2个方面:(1)改善划距—使她的SPL从24降到20;(2)保持划距—使她能够以20的SPL完成1500码的距离。

这两点同等重要,但达成的方式不同。

为改善划距,你需要一系列的短距离练习—极少超过100米—速度和长度不是要点。这一练习的唯一目标是是你能游得比平时划数更少。练习中可以包括训练游(应指具有某种特定训练目标或训练特定单项技术的游,或分解动作)和完整配合游。这个系列的练习通常包括如下要素:
1、专注于平衡和流线型的基本练习。可以是训练游,也可以是配合游,通常是25训练/25配合,或25训练/50配合的组合。完整配合游时,每一次也应专注于特定的要点,并检验该技术要点是否降低划次。
2、使用节拍器,设在较低频—通常是1.3秒/划或更低的频率。
这一类的练习,会改变你的动作模式,以降低(1)水阻,以及由你的身体和四肢运动所导致的水流阻力;(2)划水时手的“打滑”。你的目标是学习从水中“穿过”,而非把水拨开。

为了保持划距,你需要在不增加SPL的前提下,有耐心地增加距离,进行配合游练习。我经常做的一组练习是:
[4 x 25 + 3 x 50 + 2 x 75 + 1 x 100]
在练习中,我专注于建立有效率的划数和划水模式,检验我在尽量不增加划数的情况下完成整套练习的能力。一旦我发现在75米练习中SPL增加,我会回头做50米练习,直到我的目标划数在“神经回路”得到强化。

我也经常使用节拍器做上述练习。例如,我会把节拍器设在1.30秒。如果我能够在最长距离(如100米)的练习中保持住我的SPL,我会把节拍器调整到1.28秒。我会注意在哪个距离的临界点上,我的SPL会瓦解,然后我就在那个距离水平上做尽可能多的重复练习,目的只有一个,保持划距。

Marjorie的情况而言,如果她的划数上升到27,意味着她不应该游1500那么长的距离。也许她应该持续在能保持24划的距离上,在达到25划时,就停下来休息10秒钟左右。她的目标应该是以尽可能短的间歇时间游完1500码,直到不需要间歇。
你可以进一步通过上面的练习把SPL提高到22,然后再通过1500码间歇游来检验这一新的SPL水平。 需要提及的是,我在公开水域进行1500-3000米的比赛时,我90%的训练是200米以内的重复游,在泳池中,一年内我持续游超过1500米的次数,也就一两次(在公开水域练习中,至少每周一次)。

我经常进行上述2种练习的组合训练。去年10月参观香港时,我在港大50米的池中练习。过去的几个月我没有在50米池中练习过。我计划先进行一些200米轻松游。上一个夏天我可以轻松保持38划。这天我以39划开始,然后注意到我的划数上升到40、40和42划。我又试了一次,还是同样。
所以我抛弃了200米的计划,改为50米,专注于两点:(1)无重量的头部;(2)用手分开水,使我的手能多伸展1、2个英寸。这使我的SPL在8个50米重复游内,降低到39,然后是38,37。
然后我做了几个100米重复游,看看我的划数能否保持在38+39。成功后,我又进行了几次150重复游。最终我恢复到200米,而我的SPL保持在40以下。
如果那天我随身带着节拍器,我会改作拉长划距的练习。一开始我会在1.2秒的频率上做,然后逐步增加到1.25,1.30,1.35秒,直到我的划数达到36或37,然后在那个节拍下增加我的游距。

关键在于要保证你的目标专注于提高效率。这是有机的,并非公式化的。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:31:16
资料2:踢腿,下踢还是上踢更重要
Kicking: Is Downbeat or Upbeat more important?

On the TI Discussion Forum Hamilton posted this query:
On one of the swimming web sites, I found this statement: “The strength of the kick comes on the downbeat. Very little propulsion, if any, is generated with the upbeat of the kick.” I am curious to know if I should even be trying to get propulsion on the upbeat, or return stroke of the kick. Any thoughts?
Terry replied It’s true that there’s more force generated on downbeat than upbeat. But the statement you quoted is a bit too simplistic. The kick is a “system” in which all parts affect the action of all other parts. Trying to parse whether the upbeat or downbeat of the kick is more ‘important” makes no more sense than trying to assign greater importance to the upstroke or downstroke of a piston in an engine.
The whole stroke is also a system — of which the kick is a “subsystem.” In any system, when you focus on improving harmony and cooperation among all parts, you achieve greater efficiencies than when you emphasize or favor one part.
Let’s focus on the 2BK as taught by TI, because that’s the “default technique” we teach in Perpetual Motion Freestyle. In PMF the primary contributor to propulsion is the weight shift. If we use an analogy with a powerboat, the weight shift is the “engine” for propulsion. The hands and arms are the blades of the propellor.
The energy source we tap for the weight shift is to get body mass and gravity to work together – mainly because that energy source is significant, sustainable and “low cost.”
In the “stroke system,” propulsion isn’t the primary output of the kick subsystem. The dynamics of the stroke system are a bit more complicated than that.
The 2BK makes an insignificant direct contribution to propulsion, but a highly significant contribution to weight shift.
When I add “snap,” I do it to downbeat.
A right leg downbeat drives the left hip down.
In a well-coordinated 2BK, there’s a left leg upbeat at the same moment . . . which becomes more dynamic because the stronger downbeat contributes to a sharper weight shift.
And this helps propel the right hip up.
These stroke dynamics are taught in Lessons 3 and 4 of the Easy Freestyle DVD.
This video was embedded using the YouTuber plugin by Roy Tanck. Adobe Flash Player is required to view the video.

踢腿:下踢还是上踢更重要?
2009年12月26日

在TI论坛中,Hamilton提出了一个问题:
在一个游泳网站上,我发现了以下说法:“踢腿的推进力来自于下踢,上踢仅提供微不足道的推动力。”我很好奇,究竟是上踢还是下踢的推动力更大。有何想法?

Terry答复,下踢的确比上踢提供更多的力量。但上面的说法也过去简单化。踢腿是一个完整的“动作系统”,任何一部分动作都会影响其余部分。试图解析上踢还是下踢更重要,就好比要区分发动机活塞的上行冲程还是下行冲程更重要,是毫无意义的。

划水同样是一个完整的动作“系统”,踢腿是它的“子系统”。在一个系统中,如果你关注让各部分协调运作,会比你单独关注各部分更有益处。

在划水“系统”中,推动力不是踢腿这一子系统最基本的功能。划水系统的动力学比这略微复杂些。

让我们仔细看一下TI的二次腿,这是“永动自由泳”(PMF)中的必修技术。在PMF中,基本的动力源是重心转换。如果用摩托艇来做比喻,重心转换是推进的“引擎”,而手臂则是螺旋桨的叶片。

重心转换是为了让我们的整个身体和重力协同工作,因为这个动力源强大、持久、成本低。

二次腿,对推动力的贡献很直观,但并不显著,但对重心的转换来说则至关重要。
当我加速推进(推水),我向下踢水。
右侧腿下踢,会驱动左臀向下运动。
在一个协调的2次腿动作中,同时会有一个左腿上踢的动作….这会增加更强的动力,因为一个强有力的下踢,会有助于形成重心的迅即转换。
同时这会帮助驱动右臀上行。

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:31:40
资料3:降低划频,为何速度更快
Slower Strokes produce Faster Times. How so?

This is my first practice of Week 2 of my marathon training program. I made solid improvement in stroke efficiency, reflected in taking only 69 strokes in my first set of 12 x 100. And in Set #2 I also managed to swim faster, even as I was slowing my stroke tempo. Very interesting.
Mon Feb 8 3100 LCM at Coronado Municipal Pool plus 2+ miles at LaJolla Cove
Warmup Swim: 200 Free at 34-35 SPL
Set #1 3 rounds of [4 x 100 Free] on 1:55 interval – 100 EZ Back-Breast between rounds.
SPL: 34+35 (69 total strokes)
Times: 1:46-1:43
Notes: This was an economy-oriented set-intending to use as few strokes and as little energy as possible. I was pleased by the improvement over similar sets last week. I took 5 fewer strokes per 100 and my interval was 5 seconds faster than any set of 100s last week. I achieved the efficiency by focusing on making my recovery in each stroke as relaxed and unhurried as possible. My times improved in the 2nd round, over the 1st, and improved again on the 3rd round, with constant SPL, demonstrating that your swimming can improve when more repetition helps your nervous system  learn to perform a task more efficiently.
Set #2 3 rounds of [4 x 100 Free] on 2:00 interval  100 EZ Back-Breast between rounds. 1st round @ 1.13 sec/stroke; 2nd round @ 1.14 sec/stroke; 3rd round @ 1.15 sec/stroke
SPL: 36+38 (74 total strokes) on rounds 1 and 2; 73 and 72 strokes on 3rd round.
Times: 1:33 on Rounds 1&2;  1:32-1:30 on Round 3.
Notes: I repeated Set #1, but this time with a Stroke Rate set by a Tempo Trainer. I set the TT at 1.13 sec/stroke on the 1st round. My strokes/100 increased by 5, but my times improved by over 10 seconds from Set #1. On the 2nd round I slowed tempo by .01 sec to 1.14 sec/stroke. I took the same number of strokes and kept my times the same. This raises the question: If my total strokes were the same but my tempo was .01 slower, how did I keep my times the same? I should have swum nearly a second slower (74 strokes x .01 sec = .74 sec).
Though the change in tempo was slight I used the extra  in each stroke to improve my hold on the water slightly and thus travel slightly farther on each stroke. In Round 1, I had to stretch and glide a bit to reach the wall after 74 strokes.  At a tempo of 1.14, my 74th stroke took me strongly to the wall, saving enough time to offset the .7 sec that slower tempo should have added.
On the 3rd round, I slowed tempo again to 1.15. Again, taking 70+ strokes at a slower tempo should have slowed my times. Instead, I used the extra time to improve  my grip again and reduced my SPL on the first 50 to 35, saving 1.15 seconds on that lap. This improved my times to 1:32 – and 1:31 when my I was able to finish stroke, rather than glide on my 73rd stroke. On the last 100, I cut a stroke from the 2nd 50, resulting in improving in time again (since cutting a stroke also saved 1.15 sec) for a time of 1:30. In this case, slower strokes yielded faster times – because my efficiency improved more than my stroke slowed – a great outcome for long-distance endurance.
Swimdown 100 Easy Long-Axis Combo
……

降低划频,为何速度更快?
2010年2月8日

这是我马拉松训练第二周的第一次练习。在划水效率方面,我制定了具体的改进措施,使我在第一组12X100米重复游中仅用了69划。在第二组重复游中我试图在降低划水频率的同时,提高速度,这相当有意思。

2月8日,星期一,Coronado市立泳池,3100米LCM训练,外加LaJolla湾超过2英里训练

热身:200米自由泳,34-35  SPL(50米)

第一组:3轮4×100米自由泳,每100米间歇1分55秒,每轮间100米仰泳放松游
SPL:34+35(共69划)
用时:1分46秒~1分43秒

注意:这组练习强调经济性—意图以尽可能少的划数、尽可能低的能耗来完成。与上周相比,我的进步令自己欣慰。我每100米的划数降低了5划,100米间的间歇缩短了5秒。我达成这一效率的原因,是我专注于令自己每一划的回臂尽可能地放松和悠然。我的用时在第二轮和第三轮呈递进改善,而SPL保持了恒定,这表明更多的重复练习,可以使你的神经系统学会更有效率低运作,进而改善你的游泳。

第二组:3轮4×100米自由泳,每100米间歇2分钟,每轮间100米仰泳放松游
第1轮1.13秒/划,第2轮1.14秒/划,第3轮1.15秒/划
SPL:第1轮和第2轮(36+38)共74划,第3轮73和72划。
用时:第1轮和第2轮用时1分33秒,第3轮用时1分32~1分30秒

注意:我重复了第一组的练习,但这次我使用了节拍器。在第1轮我把节拍定在1.13秒/划,我每100米的划水次数增加了5次,但我的速度快了10秒。在第2轮,我把节拍器的频率降低了0.01秒,达到1.14秒/划。我的划数没有变化,速度也保持相同。这就带来一个问题:我的划次没变,但频率降低,每一划都慢了0.01秒,为何总的速度却没有变慢?我本该慢0.74秒左右。

尽管节拍器的变化非常微小,我利用每一划多出的那一丁点时间来轻微地提高我在水中姿态的保持,以使每一划可以多前进一点点。在第1轮,我必须伸展并滑行片刻,才能够到池壁;而在第2轮1.14秒的频率下,我的第74划已经能使我有力地冲向池壁,节约出来的时间已足够抵消节拍器变慢所增加的那0.7秒。

在第3轮,我把节拍器拨慢到1.15秒/划,按说这会降低我的速度。但恰恰相反,我再次用额外的时间来保持我的姿态,这使我每50米的SPL降到了35划,在半圈中节约了1.15秒,这使我的速度提高到1分32秒~1分31秒,尽管我在第73划还是有滑行。在最后100米中,我在折回的50米中又减少了1划,再次节约了1.15秒,使速度提高到1分30秒。在此情形下,较慢的划频带来了更快的速度,因为划水效率的提高超过了划频下降的影响,这对长游是非常有利的。

100米放松长轴组合游
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:32:01
资料4:增长划距,同时提高划频
Much Faster Tempo while increasing Stroke Length

Yesterday (Thurs Apr 22) was my first practice since the Tampa Bay Marathon, as I am still recovering from a stomach virus (about which – marathon and virus – more anon). I was practicing with the 11 coaches, including trainees and trainers, who are attending TI Teacher Training in Coral Springs FL this week. For the final set of our practice, Kim Bade, the Head Coach of this training session, had assigned us to swim an unspecified # of 50s using the Tempo Trainer, starting with a tempo of 1.20 sec/stroke, and to increase tempo by .01 on each successive 50, until we had added two strokes to our stroke total for the 50, then reverse the tempo and slow it by .01 until we were back at 1.20, to learn whether our stroke count would be the same, lower or higher than when we started.
I did the set with them and never added a stroke. Indeed I subtracted one. After 21 x 50, and an increase of two-tenths of a second in stroke tempo, I counted myself sufficiently pleased with my improvement to call it a day.
I took 29 strokes on the first 50, 14SPL going and 15SPL returning, and maintained 29 strokes for the next 3 x 50. On the fifth 50, I reduced my count to 28 (13+15). I then held that count for the next 16 x 50, to a tempo of 1.0 sec/stroke. I had never before held the same stroke count over such a large range of tempos, so this was my best Tempo Trainer set ever. In terms of time, adding the 3 beeps I allow on each pushoff to the number of strokes I took, I swam the first 50 (36 beeps x 1.2 sec/beep) in 43.2 sec. I swam the final 50 (35 beeps x 1.0 sec/beep) in 35 seconds, meaning I went over 8 seconds faster yet took one less stroke.
This took keen concentration (I do sets like this just as much to hone my concentration as my stroke) and reflects hundreds of hours of Tempo Trainer experience over the last 5 years. Try a similar set and compare how your own stroke efficiency is effected. If the range of 1.0 to 1.20 is a bit too brisk for you, start at 1.30 or above. Reset the Tempo Trainer after each 50 by depressing the left button once. Happy Laps.

增长划距,同时提高划频
2010年4月23日

昨天是我自Tampa Bay马拉松赛以来的第一次训练,因为我仍处于胃病恢复期。我与11位教练员一起练习,包括参加本周TI教师培训的那些受训者和教官。在我们训练的最后,Kim Bade,这部分训练的总教头,安排我们使用节拍器进行50米重复游,第一圈的频率为1.20秒/划,以后每圈递减0.01秒,直到每圈的划数增加2划,然后每圈递增0.01秒,直到恢复1.20秒/划的频率,以此来了解我们的划数与最初相比,是会上升,下降,还是保持不变。

我与他们一道做了这个练习,自始至终没有增加划次。事实上我还降低了一次。21圈以后,我的划频提高到了1.0秒/划。

第一圈我用了29划(去14划,返15划),在接下来的3圈中保持29划。在第5圈,我降到了28划(13+15)。在接下来的16圈中,我保持住了28划,一直到1.0秒/划的频率。我以往从未在如此宽的节拍范围内保持住这一数字,这是我表现最好的一次。考虑到每次蹬壁需要3个节拍,我第一圈的速度是43.2秒,最后一圈的速度是35秒,整整快了8秒。

这是过去5年来通过节拍器进行训练的结果。尝试进行类似的训练并检验你的划水效率是有帮助的。如果从1.0秒到1.2秒的范围对你来说过快,可以从1.30或1.30以上开始。每50米让节拍器快0.01秒。祝练习愉快!
凯恩斯 发表于 2012-5-16 01:32:22
这个其实很有用的,25分解重复做好,到50,才加长度,如果有个人跟住游对效率更有帮助,从头到尾保持需要很深的功夫哦,
家家 发表于 2012-5-16 01:32:56
全浸的练习理念更像是练杂技,仅仅明白道理是不够的,需要长期仔细钻研,才能体会出个中道理---而乐趣就在其中,这不是满足于千米17分的人所能理解的.
教皇国主 发表于 2012-6-7 10:14:48
谢谢文章很好,但是游泳理论会了
又面临泳姿的选择。给大家建议哈
如果你不想把头发弄湿,我建议你用蛙泳。
如果是享受,建议你用仰泳
如果你要比赛,自由泳,准没错。
假如是为了展现给男/女朋友看,用蝶泳。
xjt227 发表于 2012-6-16 15:14:25
很好的文章。 谢谢!!{:soso_e130:}
cnxmhwd 发表于 2013-4-1 22:10:42
hanabaichuan 发表于 2013-7-7 19:25:25
家家 发表于 2012-5-16 01:32
全浸的练习理念更像是练杂技,仅仅明白道理是不够的,需要长期仔细钻研,才能体会出个中道理---而乐趣就在其中 ...

有同感,知己。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习