[复制链接]
iswim 发表于 2012-10-3 22:47:18
22660 16
成就游泳冠军-自由泳技巧练习基础部分 铅笔练习 Demo
文件分割,对于后面黑屏部分,不必在意,内容完整.只是分割没有处理好

Demo版本说明:因为视频是为广大网友协助翻译而分割,黑屏部分大家不必要在意.希望协助一起把整个片源翻译后.会编译高清版本上传

该贴已经同步到 iswim的微博
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-4 12:35:00
This time, I want you to do what we called a pencil float. I want you put your arms right here, inside your pockets, right there. We called it arms in the saddles. Right in front, legs together, toes pointed, get to take a deep breath and let’s see how vertical, how straight up and down you can be in the water. OK. Ready……Go! Good, now bring your chin back in line, so that you straight up and down. Good, alright relax.
现在,我想让你们做铅笔漂浮练习。你们把手臂放在这儿,插口袋的位置。我们称作手臂在马鞍上。手臂在前方,两腿并拢,脚尖绷直,深吸一口气,我们来看看你能在水里多垂直,多直上直下。准备好…….开始。好的,现在把下巴收回身体直线内,这样你就能垂直上下浮动。好的……放松。

Now if you tilt it forward a little bit like this, probably you head is out of line forward. You want to be like your are relaxed attention on the water, chin in, long neck, and just let your head flow on the end of your neck and you’re right here the pencil flow. Now, when you need a breath, you take a breath in but hold the air in so that you can have air in your lungs so that you can just flow right there. Ready…… Pencil! Much better. Much better. Legs together, toes pointed, oh yeah now the line. Steven bring your chin back in a little bit, Yes! Ribs in, flat back, toes pointed. Alright now, relax.
现在,如果稍微往前倾斜一点儿,你的头也许就向前超出了身体的直线。你在水里应该像放松的立正姿势,收下巴,脖颈拉长,让你的头部放松的在颈部上,你这样就是铅笔漂浮了。现在,当你需要呼吸的时候,你吸一口气然后屏住,这样你肺部充满了空气,这样你就能漂浮着了。准备好……铅笔漂浮。好多了,好多了。双腿并拢,脚尖绷直,对了成一直线了。Steven 把下巴再收一点儿,对了。收肋骨,展后背,脚尖绷直。好的……放松。

Now I want to point something out to you, two things you did. You come up real high for your breath of air, right at the beginning. There’s just as much air with your lower lip floating in the water as there s’ coming up real high. If you feel a need to come up real high like that to get air, when you swim freestyle or any other stroke, you’re gonna take your head your mouth further away from the water you need to . So get used to getting a breath of air with your mouth as close to the surface of the water as possible.
现在,我想跟你们指出两点:你们开始的时候呼吸时时出水太高。你们抬得过高吸到的空气和你们下嘴唇浮在水里得到的空气是一样多的。如果你觉得需要抬的那么高才吸到空气,当你游自由泳或者其他泳姿时,你会把头和嘴巴离开够吸到空气的水面位置很多。所以,应养成在尽量接近水面的位置呼吸的习惯。

So when I say pencil, I want you to think about trying to have your lower lip floating in the water when you get a breath. Then, when you want to have a breath here, I want you to just get your mouth up out of the water, barely out of the water and get right back in, but I never want you to use your arms and legs. Because what happens then, if you’re swimming freestyle, and you used to using your hands and feet, whenever you take a breath, that what you’re gonna do. You are going to press down or press away or something like that to get your head out of water. We want you just rotate, and we will talk about that later. We want your breath to be a part of your body rhythm, we don’t want to be anything different. So let’s get to used take a breath of air right at the surface of the water. Ready…… Pencil! You still came up just a little bit but much better. Legs together, toes pointed……yes…… yes. Relax, much much better. You get a better job of getting your first breath with your lips right on the surface of the water.
所以,当我说铅笔漂浮,我希望你们能想着让下嘴唇浮在水面上呼吸。接着,当你想呼吸的时候,我希望你只把嘴抬离水面,仅仅离开水面然后就回位,但我绝不希望你们用上手和腿。因为如果那样的话,如果你游自由泳,而你又习惯了用手和脚帮忙,只要你呼吸,你就会用上手了脚。你会向下压水或向旁边拨或者有诸如此类动作,以便让你的头抬出水面。我希望你只用到身体滚动,这个话题我们迟一点儿还会谈到。我希望你的呼吸是身体节奏的一部分,而不希望它不在节奏中。因此,让我们习惯于在水面处呼吸。准备……铅笔漂浮。你出水还是高了一点儿,但是好多了。两腿并拢,脚趾绷直……对了,对了。放松,好多。你在第一次呼吸的时候做得更好。

Let us look at the pencil drill under water. Notice I ‘d like to have the legs together, the toes pointed, ribs in, so you have a flat back, and the arms are in the saddle, which means they are on the front part. The hands wind up on the front part of the thighs. Now your chins in, and you’re trying to be absolutely vertical. If somebody is not pointing their toes, that means they may be  balancing on their feet or let their legs separate. You want to keep your legs together, so that you learn to balance inside your body, and not on your arms or legs.     
让我们在水下看一下铅笔漂浮。注意,我要求双腿并拢,脚尖绷直,收肋骨,这样你就会展平你的背部,双手放在马鞍位置—即放在身体前面。双手放在大腿前面。现在你的下巴收回来了,你尽量保持绝对的垂直。如果有人没有绷直脚趾,那意味着他们可能是用脚在平衡,或者双腿分开了。你应该保持双腿并拢,这样你就会学到用身体来平衡,二不是用手脚来帮助平衡。

评分

参与人数 1悠币 +10 收起 理由
iswim + 10 赞一个!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| iswim 发表于 2012-10-3 22:47:38
文件分割,对于后面黑屏部分,不必在意,内容完整.只是分割没有处理好

YMCA 发表于 2012-10-3 23:43:22
翻译的过程中也会受益颇大的,谁来吧!!?
小懒 发表于 2012-10-4 12:44:25
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-4 12:35
This time, I want you to do what we called a pencil float. I want you put your arms right here, insi ...

{:soso_e179:}
khhak 发表于 2012-10-4 12:44:53
This time, I want you to do what we called a pencil float. I want you put your arms right here, insi ...

谢谢
灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-10-4 12:45:30
{:soso_e113:}谢谢Snowland01
无忧 发表于 2012-10-4 12:49:19
给自己打打气,要努力!!坚持就是胜利!
毛毛 发表于 2012-10-4 12:49:59
顺便尝试了一下
小沙丁鱼 发表于 2012-10-4 22:27:22

辛苦了.这是基础练习!!!很重要
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17076人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16371人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16198人已学习