[初阶泳者] 成就游泳冠军-青少年蛙泳英文高清版-蛙泳水感基础练习

[复制链接]
iswim 发表于 2014-5-10 22:49:24
71592 102

Now this time, I want you to get a breath as you are completely relaxed. I want you to get a breath by just getting your mouth out of the water. Now you don’t use your hands, and you don’t use your feet to kick to support yourself. You just get your head out of the water, and then go right back down and completely relax. (10:52)
好,现在我们再回到死尸漂浮。我要你们把所有肌肉放松,就悬浮在水里。好的,预备…开始。完全放松,完全放松。Vivian把手臂放松,让所有肌肉都放松。好多了Steven,做的非常好。好的,大家注意了。做得很好。这次,我要你们在完全放松时吸一口气。吸气的时候只把嘴巴露出水面。不要用手,不要用脚打水来支撑身体。你们只把头抬出水面,然后就马上低回去,再完全放松。
Now you’re gonna move a little bit in the water, but don’t have it come from your hands or feet. OK, ready…dead man. Good, good. They are getting used to getting their breath while they are completely relaxed. They are getting used to getting their breath without using their hands or their feet for support. Very nice ,very very nice, OK. This time, I want you to go dead man float, and very slowly bring your arms up towards the surface. OK, And I want your ears to be cut right in half by the surface of the water. And I want you to look straight down at the bottom of the pool. Bring your arms up, and let us see what happens with your legs. OK, ready……relax. Completely relax. (11:59)
现在,你们在水里稍微动一下,但是不要用到手和脚。好的,准备…死尸漂浮。很好很好。他们正习惯在完全放松的情况下呼吸。他们正习惯呼吸时完全不用手和脚来支撑。非常非常好。这次,我要你们先死尸漂浮,接着非常慢地把你的手臂抬向水平面,好吗?我要你们耳朵正好被水平面切到一半位置。直视池底,把手臂抬起来,看看你们的腿会怎样。OK,预备…放松,完全放松。
Slowly, slow motion. Bring your arms forward, over your head. Slow motion, slower, you want to be slow. You want to be slow so you feel what is going on with your body. Now notice that as they brought their arms toward the surface, their hips and back and legs got closer to the surface. So your arms swimming freestyle first are balancing tools before they are propelling tools. They are balancing tools. All right, Good, relax. Good job.
Now this time I want you to do exactly the same thing on a little slower motion. You go from dead man, slow motion, arms over your head. And then I want you to in-plowed. Bring your arms in, arms are straight, palms are on the bottom. And you squeeze your arms against your ears. OK. Remember the water is cutting your ears right in half, and you are looking straight down at the bottom. OK. So half of your head is in the water, half of your head is out of the water. Ready…relax. OK, bring your arms up, in-plowed, very, very good. Now, that’s wonderful. That’s wonderful. Great job. Good Job, Steven. OK, Vivian, Steven, that is the way to go. (13:48)
慢慢地,慢慢地动。把手向前举起来,超过头部。慢慢移动,慢点儿,你们要慢一点儿才能感受到身体发生什么变化。现在注意,当他们把手臂抬向水面,他们的臀部、后背和腿就渐渐靠近水面了。因此,游自由泳时你们的手臂首先是平衡工具,其次才是推进工具。他们是平衡工具。好,很好,放松,做得很好。
这次,我要你们还是同样做得慢一点儿。你们从死尸漂浮开始,慢一点,把手臂抬高到头部。然后我要你们把手臂合拢。把手臂并起来,手臂是直的,手掌向下,两个手臂夹紧耳朵。OK,记住水刚好切到你耳朵的一半,同时你们是直视池底的。OK, 这样你的头部一半在水里,一半在水面。准备…放松。OK, 把手臂抬起来,合拢,非常非常好。做得非常的好。Vivian,Steven,就是这样做。
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

海里的小鱼 发表于 2016-6-16 14:43:59
记住头顶朝前,眼睛看池底,让水面切在耳朵的二分之一处
 楼主| iswim 发表于 2014-5-10 22:50:03
希望对大家有帮助.
未来老船长 发表于 2014-5-11 19:58:38
回复,看看。
jackyzm 发表于 2014-5-12 08:47:50
学习xuexi

misskiss 发表于 2014-5-25 00:00:20
水感很重要,但须来的比较慢
jswim 发表于 2014-5-28 00:47:40
回复,看看。
陈绯月爸爸 发表于 2014-5-31 05:36:57
好好学习  玩游戏了
756323342 发表于 2014-6-1 17:39:37
视频和翻译太棒了。
美丽小公主 发表于 2014-6-8 16:50:40
接着学下去
雷科巴 发表于 2014-12-7 23:37:44
学习中 接着看
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17076人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16371人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16198人已学习