[高清视频] BALANCE

[复制链接]
iswim 发表于 2018-3-20 16:06:47
20825 41
When most people see me swim like this… they would never guess that it all begins with…
…Tthis.
Balance.
Perfect balance is impossible – almost no one can float perfectly flat or horizontal in the water. But trying to stay as balanced as possible is extremely important to fast swimming.
If you can keep your body horizontal when you swim, you create a lot less drag, and all your energy can be used to send you forward.
A good way to find your balance is to float face down on the surface of the water without moving.
I’m using a snorkel to help me relax as I do this, but you can try it just by holding your breath.
When your legs and hips start to sink, make slight adjustments at the top end of your body to help stay afloat.
Look down with your eyes. Your best head position should be similar to your natural posture when you’re out of the water – looking straight ahead.
Press in -- or lean in -- on your chest and lungs.
And press in with your hips, working with the feel until you find your optimum natural balance point.
Once you find your balance point, you can start to kick a little bit, trying to maintain a horizontal position as you move forward.
This is your starting point for everything in freestyle. But balance is way more than leaning in and staying horizontal.
For me, balance means keeping your right side and left side equal and symmetrical.
In this clip, try to focus just on my arms. Notice how the angle of the elbows is the same on both sides and how my hands enter at the same point on both sides.
From under water, you can see how I try to balance the path of my hands on both sides, and how I try to rotate an equal amount on both sides, from one hip to the other.
Being balanced side to side helps me move in a more direct line down the pool, and that’s critical in a 50 or 100 free.
Balance also means keeping your upper body and lower body equally efficient.
In this clip you can see that I’m in horizontal balance, but also that my kick doesn’t overpower my pull… and vice versa.
When I pick it up to race pace, the balance is still there. The kick and the arms are working at the same level of intensity, and this helps drive me forward with steady, even speed.
Here’s one more clip at race pace. Look for the horizontal balance, the side-to-side balance, and the balance between kick and pull.
When you work on balance at the pool, don’t be afraid to slow down, and work on just one aspect at a time…
Horizontal balance…
…side-to-side balance – or symmetry…
…and a balance of effort between kick and pull.

BALANCE

BALANCE
陆上的鱼 发表于 2018-3-31 19:51:49
谢谢分享,很好的游泳技巧!!
linshen 发表于 2018-4-2 19:15:09
好好学习,提高游泳水平!谢谢悠游游泳网!
微微海风 发表于 2018-4-3 21:25:49
非常好的练习技巧。非常感谢!
大脸淫贼 发表于 2018-4-6 13:55:39
好好学习,提高游泳水平!谢谢悠游游泳网!
梦梦 发表于 2018-4-21 18:38:02
谢谢分享!!非常好的方法!!
橘子 发表于 2018-5-25 13:18:21
谢谢分享!!非常好的方法!!
sunny 发表于 2018-5-30 20:34:17
谢谢!可以借鉴!!
沙丘 发表于 2018-6-22 15:02:55
感恩分享!!这个视频非常值得借鉴!
小游 发表于 2018-7-19 13:00:42
谢谢!可以借鉴!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16674人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16400人已学习