[高清视频] ROCK-STEADY HEAD

[复制链接]
iswim 发表于 2018-5-16 10:51:42
21196 48
For Olympic medalist Jeff Rouse, a stable head is the #1 secret to a fast backstroke.
The key to moving fast in backstroke is not… to move…your head.
In this clip, I’m swimming race-pace backstroke. I’m moving my arms and my body as fast as I can, but watch my head. It barely moves.
Let’s slow that down. Notice how my head remains rock steady, even when my body is rotating.

Holding my head rock steady and super still lets all the other focus points fall into place. A steady head helps me rotate, it lets my hand recover and enter at the right place, it lets me take full advantage of my pull and kick, and it sends me forward.
But I’m getting ahead of myself. Like I said, the key to everything in backstroke is keeping your head extremely still.
Common Error
Here’s what can happen if you let your head move from side to side. Your body will follow your head…and you’ll move from side to side down the pool.
Nobody wants to swim extra yards like this, so it’s important to keep your head from rocking back and forth.
It also makes a difference how you hold your head. Notice in this clip that I keep my head and neck aligned and stable. I try to keep a neutral or natural position – tucking the chin just slightly.
Also notice my eyes. I look up, and just slightly toward my feet.
Common Error
If you look too much toward your feet, as this swimmer is doing, you create a lot of resistance with your head, and you have to kick harder and pull harder to overcome it.
Try to keep your head and neck in a straight line. Look up and slightly forward. If you get it right, you should be looking at the ceiling or sky not directly above your face, but directly above your feet.
Let’s look at that from a different angle. Notice that my head is steady and that the water is touching my ears. I’m almost leaning in with the back of my head and the top of my spine. Leaning in like this helps keep my hips high and gives me a more streamlined shape in the water.
You can see this a little better from under water. Notice how much of my head you can see. That means I’m looking mostly up…and that I’m leaning in with the back of my head. As a result, my hips and legs ride higher in the water, and I’ve got less drag to overcome.
Here’s a fun drill that will make you more aware of your head position in backstroke. . Take a water bottle that’s about half full and place it on your forehead. Then try to swim backstroke without losing the bottle. You might have to go really slow at first, but if you keep your head rock steady, you can soon build to full speed.
Keeping your head absolutely still and rock steady is the Number One skill for a fast backstroke.

Jeff1.jpg
灯芯卜哭 发表于 2018-5-21 17:00:26
好好学习,提高游泳水平!谢谢悠游游泳网!
叮当 发表于 2018-5-23 08:41:06
谢谢悠游游泳网!!!希望分享更多的福利贴!!!
酱油水PK龙虾 发表于 2018-5-28 20:33:29
感恩分享!!这个视频非常值得借鉴!
风声边界 发表于 2018-6-12 15:45:36
谢谢分享!!非常好的方法!!
你家小银龙 发表于 2018-6-15 14:29:45
谢谢分享,很好的游泳技巧!!
lei锋 发表于 2018-7-16 20:07:06
谢谢分享!!非常好的方法!!
路易 发表于 2018-7-26 14:37:51
非常好的练习技巧。非常感谢!
猫子 发表于 2018-7-29 08:32:57
好好学习,提高游泳水平!谢谢悠游游泳网!
FISH鱼鱼 发表于 2018-9-16 19:41:08
谢谢悠游游泳网!!!希望分享更多的福利贴!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16400人已学习