艾迪·里斯讲蝶泳

[Rainer Kendricks
University of Texas
2004 NCAA 200 butterfly national champion]
示范者: 雷纳·肯德里克
美国得克萨斯大学
2004年全美大学生体育协会200米蝶泳冠军

00:08
My name is Eddie Reese. I coach at the University of Texas. And I am a firmer believer that swimming faster is fun. With this presentation, I am going to give you some tips and some drills that is going to help you go faster.
我叫艾迪·里斯,在美国得克萨斯大学执教。我始终认为游泳的乐趣源于泳速的提高。在本视频中,我将讲解一些游蝶泳的秘诀,介绍几个蝶泳分解练习,目的是帮助大家游的更快。

01:01
TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN
详解技术动作

01:07
When you first start doing the butterfly stroke, you will find that it is a strength item. And that it may be the hardest thing to get. Usually the teens under 11 and 12 that are successful at this are the most coordinated and the strongest. Of all the 200s, of the five 200s, the 200 butterfly is the easiest. I know that not everybody believes in that right now, but that is what my swimmers tell me. It is a very simple stroke, because you can only do certain things that will make it work properly.
初学蝶泳时,你会发现,蝶泳对体力的要求很高。蝶泳大概是最难学的一个泳姿了。那些十来岁就会游蝶泳的孩子们,一般都有极好的协调性和强健的体魄。在所有的200米游泳项目中,在五个200米项目中,200米蝶泳最容易了。我知道,此时此刻,并非人人都赞成这种说法。不过,我的弟子就是这么跟我说的。其实,这个泳姿非常简单,因为你只需做好几件事情,就能游出像样的蝶泳。
01:49
The hands dip in with shoulder’s apart, then they press out slightly, come back in under the neck. A lot of people bring them back in under their stomach and they miss the long press that gives you the distance per stroke. And that is what you have got to get.
两手入水时与肩同宽,然后稍稍外划,再返回向颈下内划。但有许多人是向着腹下内划,结果错过了本应加长的推水阶段。因为推水的长短影响了一次划臂的游进距离,所以你必须抓住延长推水距离的时机。

02:08
[Watch for swimmers folding the elbows along the side]
注意观察游泳者的夹肘动作

One thing that you have got to watch for is this: folding the elbows up along the side. That happens in the breaststroke pull out, too sometimes. You want to keep your arms long.
你要留意观察的一个动作就是:两肘夹在身体两侧。蛙泳出水前的长划臂也要有这个夹肘动作。两臂要保持伸长的状态。
02:28
I tell my swimmers that it is a sweep, not a pull.
So you sweep out a little bit, then come in under the neck. If you stuck your thumbs out, they would touch. And I have got swimmers that do swim with their thumbs out. I recommend them the thumbs in. Press out, press through underneath, almost touching and you accelerate.
我告诉我的弟子,划臂是个斜扫动作,不是直推动作。
所以你要微微外扫,再向内回扫到颈下。如果拇指外伸的话,拇指就会相碰。我有几个弟子,游泳时还真的把拇指向外伸。我建议他们把拇指收回来。向外推水,再在身下一推到底,两手几乎相碰并加速推水。
02:50
Search out slowly, this part of the stroke keeps you going, this phase is going, this part vault you over the water and at the fastest rate that you are going.
向外缓慢划水,这段划水维持游进的速度。而这段划水使你腾越出水,以最快的速度飞过水面。
03:01
And the key to your recovery is what you do under water. A younger swimmer who is not very strong would pull outside like this, and they will get blocked in. They pull to here, their hands come out, palms first. There is no good way to get their hands back around, so they jerk it up and throw it around.
水下动作是否正确,对移臂动作至关重要。小孩子由于身体不够强壮,两臂出水往往是这样的,结果把自己别在水里了。他们推到这里,两手出水,是手掌先出水。由于手臂无法回转,他们就猛地向上一拉,然后再向前甩臂。
03:27
If you can sweep inside, the recovery becomes natural, and it takes stress off the arms to use momentum to recover, as opposed to use muscle to recover. So you come through, accelerating fast there, and out and around.
如果你能向内扫水,移臂就变得自然了,手臂也不累了,因为你是靠惯性移臂,而不是靠蛮力移臂。所以你要一推到底,在此加速,出水,回臂。
03:47
Timing for butterfly is: the head drops, about the same time the hands enter. You want to look almost straight down. That time, if you think about it, when your head goes down, your hips come up, because you kick down. Hips are up, head and arms are down. And then you start your sweep, and your second kick occurs underneath the stomach, and you fly over the water. That is how we describe it. You want to fly over the water as far as possible.
蝶泳的配合时机:头入水,大约在同一时刻,手入水。两眼几乎直视池底。这个时机,若是你想一想,就是头入水,臀部出水,因为这时腿在下打。臀部在水上,头和手臂在水下。然后你开始扫水,手划到腹下时,开始第二次打腿,接着你就从水面上飞过去了,我们就是这么描述的。你要飞过水面,飞得越远越好。
04:27
And then you want to get your hands back in.
接着你要让两手回到水里。

04:31
[Bring your hands out little finger first]
手出水时,小手指先出水

As they come out, they come out thumbs down, or they come out little finger first. Keep the thumbs down till they get to be even with your shoulders. Then you can't keep your thumb(s) down comfortably, it tenses up your shoulders.
手出水时,大拇指朝下,或者说小手指领先出水。保持大拇指朝下的姿势,直到手与肩齐为止。然后你就不能舒适地保持拇指朝下的姿势了,因为那样会造成肩部紧张。
04:44
So the hands flat now in a shoulder’s width. The starting position for the butterfly stroke is: hands about shoulder’s width, head looking down at the bottom. And your head could be 2 to 4 inches under water at that time. Take the head down there by pressing the chest down.
因此,当手与肩宽时,放平手掌。蝶泳划水的起始位置:手大约与肩等宽,眼睛看池底。此时,头在水下的深度大约是2至4英寸。通过压胸把头带到这个深度。
05:06
And the hands stay on the surface. And sweep out, catch the water, and come back through underneath.
手保持在水面上,向外扫水,抓水,然后折回到身下,一推到底。
05:13
As you land down front, you kick down. Your hips come up, you come back through and you kick down up again.
当手在头前落到水面时,两腿下打,臀部上来。两手回来,推水到底,两腿再次下打上打。
05:23
To me, the most important thing to look for in the butterfly stroke is what the hips are doing. The feet are very, very important. If they come out of water, they come out inch and inch out. You don’t want them to come out, so that they thump.
在我看来,蝶泳中最需要关注的就是臀部的动态。两脚的动作非常重要,若两脚出水,就会越出越高。你不能让两脚出水,否则它们会砰然落水。

05:41
And most of your good butterflyers are 2 beats kickers.
大多数优秀的蝶泳运动员都打两次腿。

05:48
[Kick once on the entry and once on the exit]
入水打一次,出水打一次

In other words, they kick once on the entry, once on the exit. But I have seen Olympic medals won, gold medals won by 1 beat kicker. The 1 beat kick usually occurs on the entry. That helps level the body.
换句话说,就是入水打一次腿,出水打一次腿。但我也看到过奥运会奖牌得主,甚至金牌得主只打一次腿的。一次腿通常是在入水时打的,这次打腿有助于拉平身体。
06:07
A real important part of the butterfly stroke is the under water swimming, fly kick under water. It does not matter whether you swim long course or short course, you must learn to swim with the fly kick under water.
蝶泳非常重要的组成部分是水下部分,即水下蝶泳腿。无论你是游长距离的还是游短距离的,都必须学会水下蝶泳腿。
06:26
In this presentation, we are going to show you the stroke the way I like to see it, what to look for in a good stroke. A lot of time you swimmers need to see something like this to find out where they need to go with their stroke. Then we are going to show you drills that help you enhance the stroke, whether it is head position, or timing, or take it apart, do one arm at a time. Then we will show you how to make the kick better, make it faster, make it stronger. Then we are going to show you some errors and how to correct those errors, what drills to use to correct specific errors. Then we are going to show you starts and turns, and the breakouts that are necessary to maintain that excellent speed off the walls.
在本视频中,我们将演示我喜欢看到的蝶泳姿势,以及在观看漂亮的蝶泳时,你要关注什么。许多时候,你们游泳者需要看到一些这样的蝶泳演示,以便发现自己泳姿的不足。我们要演示一些练习方法,以便帮助你提高蝶泳技术。其中包括头部位置的练习,配合时机的练习,分解练习,单臂练习等等。接着我们要演示怎样打出更好、更快、更强的蝶泳腿。然后我们要演示一些错误动作及其纠正方法,指明针对某类错误的专项练习方法。最后我们要演示出发、转身与出水的要领,出水动作应该尽量保持蹬壁后的高速度。

07:21
FULL STROKE ANALYSIS
讲评蝶泳的配合

07:27
Butterfly is a stroke that it will help to look at head on. But generally you can see everything you need to see from the side. You watch the head going into the water.
虽然说从正面观看蝶泳对你们会有所帮助,但一般情况下,你想看的东西从侧面都能看到。你看他头部的入水动作,

07:39
[When the head enters water the hips should come up]
头入水时臀部应该出水

You watch, when the head goes in, the hips have got to come up. You want to see the bathing suit come out of the water. The butterfly, the fly kick is very important, also. But as in backstroke, they do not go very fast. On a fly kick, you can not race very fast.
你注意看,当头入水时,臀部必须出水。你想要看到泳裤露出水面。在蝶泳中,打腿也非常重要。但与仰泳类似,光靠打腿游不快。你在比赛时不可能只靠蝶泳腿取胜。
08:04
This you can see the efficiency of the stroke under water, great hips, nice kick out, not too hard, not quite fast enough to suit me. But I do not always get my way.
这里,你能看到水下蝶泳腿的效率,臀部控制的很好,出发后的蝶泳腿不错,但用力不够,速度也不够快,没有达到我的要求。不过,运动员并非总能按照我的要求去做。
turnleft2016 发表于 2016-3-5 20:25:53
小鹰★ 发表于 2016-3-6 09:18:06
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习