资料1:是什么让游泳更有效率  

资料2:滑行—通向更好  
资料3:不踢腿游,改善平衡  
资料4:一个提高平衡、流线型…以及注意力的练习

资料1:是什么让游泳更有效率?
Video: What makes a swimmer efficient?
Posted on November 23rd, 2010
是什么让游泳更有效率?(2010年11月23日)

If you want to really understand what happens in swimming, you can find no better source than the TI Discussion Forum. Here’s practical insight on the question Should taller swimmers take fewer strokes?
如果你真的想理解游泳过程中发生了什么,你可以在TI论坛中找到很好的资讯。这里是关于“身材更高的人划距会更长吗?”这一问题的讨论。

Alex asked: Why is it that tall people are supposed to take fewer strokes per pool length? I’m 190cm(6’3″). Why would that translate to, say, 2-3 strokes less than someone who is 160cm (5’6″)?
TI Coach Suzanne Atkinson replied: A height advantage multiplied by many strokes, adds up quickly. 30cm in your example x just 10 SPL = 300cm, or 2 full strokes. 30cm x 15 SPL = 450cm or 3 full strokes.
Richard Skerrett added: I believe the wingspan ( fingertip to fingertip) is also an important dimension as is the “ape factor” — the ratio between wingspan and height. Hand and foot size are also probably significant.
Alex问:为何通常认为身材更高的人划水次数更少(完成一个泳道)?我身高190cm,为何那意味着我会比身高160cm的人少2-3划?
TI教练Suzanne Atkinson回答:身高的优势与划水次数相乘,积少成多。例如,你的身高优势30cm乘以10划,就是3米,或是2个完整的划距。如果是15划,优势就是4.5米,这是3个完整的划距。
Richard Skerrett补充道:我相信臂展(指尖到指尖的长度)也是一个重要的因素—臂展和身高之间的比例。手和脚的尺寸也是重要的因素。

Nevertheless, in the world of ordinary swimming, a short, slightly built swimmer who is more efficient will usually go faster than a long muscular one and in fewer strokes as well. At a recent meet a friend pointed out to me a female backstroker who was taking seven strokes to do 25m while warming up. I take about 30, so I was impressed. She was a lot faster as well.
不过,在普通泳者中,一个较矮、单薄单薄但更有效率的泳者,常常比一个高大肌肉男游得更快,划数也更少。最近有个朋友向我指出了一个在热身中以7划完成25米的女性仰泳者。而我大约是30划,所以我印象非常深刻。她的速度也快很多。

Height is only one factor – and not the most significant – in influencing SPL. The more significant factor is skill. Among the components of skill, Balance will influence an individual ‘efficiency potential’ the most . . . Then Streamlining . . . Then Propulsive Effectiveness – which encompasses hand and foot size mentioned by Richard.
身高只是影响SPL的一个因素,而且不是最重要的因素。更重要的是技术。在所有的技术中,平衡是影响效率的最关键,其次是保持流线型,然后是推进力—这包括Richard提到的手和脚的尺寸。

Because Balance is the single most important factor influencing SPL potential, how height is distributed must be part of the equation.
The best illustration is that TI Coach and CEO Shinji Takeuchi, at 170 cm (5’7″), can swim 25m in 9 strokes (see video below), while I, at 183cm(6’0″) am hard pressed to do it in fewer than 12 strokes. Our height differential alone would predict I should take two fewer strokes. So why do I take three more?
The reason is Height Distribution. Virtually all of our 13 cm height differential is below the hips. Since our torso’s are approximately the same length, but my legs are far longer, Shinji has a balance advantage that more than compensates for my height advantage when it comes to stroke efficiency.
因为平衡是影响SPL的最重要因素,身高怎样分布(应指身体比例,身材)必然有其影响。
最佳的例证是TI教练和CEO竹内慎司,他升高170cm,可以9划游完25米。我身高183cm,游进12划却很费力。单纯分析我们的身高,我应该少2划,但为何我事实上却多3划?
答案在于身材。我们13cm的身高差距几乎全在臀部以下。我们的躯干长度相仿,但我的腿更长,所以竹内的身材在平衡方面具有明显超过身高的优势。(貌似小菲也是腿短身长?)

Where my height does bring advantage is speed potential — in long-axis, but not short-axis, strokes. More height means lower drag as speed increases. This advantage increases markedly as we both get faster, since drag increases exponentially as speed goes up. In fact, I once heard a swim researcher say that the main reason age group swimmers improve is simply because they grow taller each year. At the time this came as a bit of a blow to my ego, as I was coaching adolescents at the time and flattered myself my superior coaching was the reason they got faster.
但我的身高确实会带来速度优势—在纵向,而不是横向。更高的身高意味着提速时水阻更低。我们的速度越快,这一优势越明显,因为水阻随速度成几何级数增加。事实上,我曾经听一个游泳科研人员说起,年龄组选手成绩提高的主要原因只不过是因为他们每年都会长高些。这着实打击了我,我一直把我当时带青少年取得的成绩归功于我自己的卓越训练。

While watching Shinji in the video below, notice (a) how perfectly horizontal he is; (b) how small and easy his kick is; and (c) how unhurried his recovery is. All are marks of Balance.
仔细观察竹内的泳姿,注意(a)他完美的水平(姿态);(b)他的踢腿幅度有多么小和轻;以及(c)他的回臂是多么从容不迫。这些都是平衡的标志。
To swim raise your efficiency toward Shinji’s level, do as he did: Practice the balance exercises from Lesson One of the Self-Coached Workshop DVD (or Lesson One of the Easy freestyle DVD).

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:06:45
资料2:滑行—通向更好
Skating: Key to a better Freestyle
滑行:通向更好
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on December 1st, 2010
特里.拉克林 2010年12月1日

What do you see in this picture? If you answered “the Skating position” you’re right.
这张图片是什么?如果你的答案是“滑行体位”,恭喜你,答对了。
11120610358178286ac529c364.jpg

Skating with Hand Targets (X/Y Coordinates)滑行与“手靶”(X/Y坐标)

But it’s more than that. It’s also the lowest-drag position a human body can be in, other than the fully streamlined, arms-locked-overhead, underwater position in which we leave a wall on pushoff or after a dive.
不止如此。这个体位,是除我们蹬壁或跳水出发后采用的双臂锁在头顶前方的完全流线型姿势外,人体可在水中获得最小水阻的体位。

What makes it so advantageous?
(这个体位)如此的优势来自何处?

Full extension of the body (the span from my fingertips to my toes is nearly 50% longer than I am tall) reduces wave drag.
The horizontal body position – head, torso and legs all at the same level – reduces form drag.
The slight rotation of the body – exposing one shoulder – makes it far easier to “part the water” I’m passing through, than would be the case if my torso was flat.
That I’m not rotated too far — I. E. I’m off my stomach, but not on my side — improves my stability and reduces the amount of power (and time) it takes to rotate to the same position on the other side.
The slight downward angle of my leading arm causes my legs to ride higher – with only a light kick to maintain momentum. This not only reduces drag and turbulence. It saves lots of energy.
身体完全的伸展(手指到脚尖的跨度是几乎是身高的1.5倍),减少了水波阻力。
身体的水平姿态——头,躯干和腿处于同一水平线,减少了外型阻力(注:TI教材中,把游泳中的阻力分为水波阻力、外型阻力和摩擦阻力3种)
身体轻微的旋转——使一只肩膀露出水面——使我在穿水而行时,远比躯干平趴(的姿态)更易“分水”前进。
同时我又没有过度旋转——换言之,我把身体“置于”胃部上方,而不是“置于”身体的一侧——这改善了我的稳定性,并且节省了身体滚动时所需要的力量和时间。
引领臂略微向下的角度能使我的腿抬得更高——仅用较小的力量踢腿便可维持身体的动量。这不仅减少了水阻和湍流,还节省了很多体力。

The main thing to understand about this position is that, unless you’re Michael Phelps or some other elite swimmer, there’s nothing natural or instinctive about the position, or any of the bullet points I listed above.
Anyone can learn this position – and most of those who have now swim farther and faster with less effort. But we’ve never seen anyone do it without having a clear and specific intention to do so.
In other words, it takes mindfulness to learn, imprint – and then replicate on every one of the millions of freestyle strokes you may take over the balance of your swimming lifetime.
But the fact that it takes mindfulness is perhaps the best thing about learning to Skate - even better than the energy savings or improvements in speed. Because mindful practice is the key to experiencing Flow states in your swimming, and to optimizing the adult brain.
要点在于,这个体位和它上述的要点并不是只有菲尔普斯那样的天才选手才能掌握。
任何人都可以通过学习掌握这一体位——大部分人能够以更少的力气游得更快更远。但我们没有看到任何一个人能在无意中掌握它。
换言之,需要全神贯注地去学习和加深,在数百万次划水中重复,你就能掌握平衡。
或许在学习滑行的过程中,“全神贯注”才是最大的收获,甚至超过了省力和速度的改善。因为“有意识的练习”是体验“忘我状态”和优化成人脑力的关键。

In my next few posts I’ll explain the connection between Skate position and virtually every desirable skill in freestyle.
接下来我会解释滑行体位和自由泳其它技术之间的联系。

If you’d like to learn or touch up your Skate position, it’s introduced in Drill 2.2 of the Self Coached Workshop.

Or you can learn it direct from a TI Coach in special 1-day Freestyle Made Easier classes
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:07:16
资料3:不踢腿游,改善平衡
Swim without a kick to improve balance
不踢腿游,改善平衡(2010年11月24日)

The thread Swimming with No Kick on the TI Discussion Forum discusses the various considerations and effects of swimming the crawl without kicking.
Swimmers all over the world do “pulling sets” on which they wear a buoy. This is different from “practicing freestyle without a kick.”
The purpose of the former is to Work Your Arms. The purpose of the latter is to Improve Balance by Activating Spinal Stabilizer muscles.
This distinction between two forms of practice that, on the surface, appear similar is typical of how TI Swimming is different from traditional swimming.

TI论坛关于“不踢腿游”的主题,对不踢腿爬泳进行了广泛的讨论。
很多泳者带着浮漂做“pulling sets”练习(似应指双腿夹板或漂),这并非真正意义上的“不踢腿游”。
“pulling sets”练习的目的是为了锻炼你的双臂,“不踢腿游”的目的,是通过刺激背部“令脊柱稳定的肌肉群”来改善平衡。
这两种练习的区别,从表面上看,类似于TI游泳和传统游泳的那些典型区别。

I often practice swimming with a minimized kick. To do this I push off with my legs held in streamline. I then try to  keep them streamlined while stroking.
To push off with streamlined legs, I need a better sense of balance to smoothly transition from underwater to surface-stroking. The focus this requires helps my balance the rest of the pool length and allows me to minimize leg action. I check on this by noting how far apart are the toes on one foot from the toes on the other.
I can feel quite clearly that, in order to do this, I have to keep good tone in my deep abdominals. It’s good practice. And entirely different from a pulling set.

我经常练习在最小(少)踢腿下的游泳。为了达到这一点,我蹬壁时使双腿保持流线型,进而在划水过程中也保持流线型。
为了在蹬壁后保持双腿的流线型,我需要更好的平衡感,以实现从水下到水面上划水时的平滑转换。这个要点(平衡感)帮助我在泳池的剩余长度中保持平衡,并使我的腿部动作最小(少)化。我会关注两只脚的脚趾之间的间距,以检查是否做到这点。
我可以清晰地感觉到,为了做到这一点,我必须保持对深腹部(肌肉)的良好控制。

这是个很好的练习,且完全不同于“pulling set”。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:07:50
资料4:一个提高平衡、流线型…以及注意力的练习
A Practice to Improve Balance, Streamline . . . and Focus
Posted on March 21st, 2011 A Practice to Improve Balance, Streamline . . . and Focus8.0101

On Saturday Mar 19 at the Multisport World Expo at MIT in Cambridge MA, we offered 75-minute classes in Endurance Skills. These focused on whole-stroke repeats with Focal Points designed to improve Balance and Streamline. During the final 20 minutes we used Tempo Trainers to consolidate the new thoughts and skills. Here’s a practice based on what we did at those classes. If you do this practice, please post any insights or improvements that result.

Total Immersion Mindful Swimming Practice

Mindful Swimming Practice has a dual purpose:
1) Train your body. Focus on an aspect of stroke improvement that allow you to sense and measure improvement with some ease. Repeat a narrowly focused technique enough times to leave an imprint on muscle memory.
2) Train your brain. Practice holding one specific thought. If you notice your thoughts have wandered, bring them back. At the end of each set evaluate how well you’ve maintained focus just as much as you evaluate how you’ve changed your stroke. Improving focus will have longer-lasting and more expansive benefits than improving your stroke.

Tune-up
Swim 50 yards. Count strokes.
Swim 6 x 25. Odd 25s with index-finger-only extended.  Even 25s with ‘normal’ hands.
Compare SPL (Strokes Per Length) one finger to normal hand.  Can you reduce the difference between them?
Swim 50 yards as before. Count strokes. Did 50-yd count change?

Balance/Relaxation Focus
Swim 4 to 8 x 25 with this focus:Hang Your Head
Feel head hanging – weightless – between shoulders. Focus only on keeping a sense of a weightless head and relaxed neck and shoulder muscles.

Swim 4 to 8 x 25 with this focus:Weightless Lazy Arm
Feel your arm float forward as if cushioned. How slowly can you extend? Notice if fingers are tense or relaxed. Look for ane eliminate bubbles.

Swim 3 to 5 x 50 [25 Hang your Head + 25 Weightless Lazy Arm]

Streamline/Swim Taller Focus
Swim 4 to 8 x 25 with this focus:Swim Slightly Taller
Reach a bit farther than usual – as for something barely beyond reach. Don’t strain, but aim to extend reach by a couple of millimeters or nanoseconds.

Swim 4 to 8 x 25 with this focus:Overlap
Slightly increase overlap between hands. Overlap enough that you notice it, but not so much that it feels out-of-rhythm.
Swim 3 to 5 x 50 [25 SwimTaller + 25 Overlap]

Combined Focus
Swim 3 to 5 x 50 [25 Combined Relax Focus + 25 Combined Taller Focus]

Tempo Trainer Pyramid
Swim 10 x 25. Reset TT after each: 1.3 – 1.4 – 1.5 – 1.6 – 1.55 – 1.50 – 1.45 – 1.40 – 1.35 – 1.30
Choose any focus from those above to maintain for the entire set.
The goal of this set is to improve efficiency (reduce SPL) as tempo slows, then be very ‘stingy’ about giving back the strokes you saved, as tempo increases again. As tempo slows, you’ll notice extra time in the stroke. Use this time to extend a bit further (as in Swim Taller focus) and be more patient about beginning the stroke.
Take Note of: (1) SPL at start of set; (2) how many strokes you ‘save’ as tempo slows from 1.3 to 1.6; (3) SPL at finish of set; (4) at which tempo you feel most comfortable.

SPL Maintenance Set (without TT)
Swim 4 x 25 + 3 x 50 + 2 x 75 + 1 x 100.
Goal is to maintain SPL within two strokes of best count from TT Pyramid, as repeat distance increases.

一个提高平衡、流线型…以及注意力的练习
(2011年3月21日)

3月19日,周六,在MIT的一个博览会上,我们提供了一个75分钟的关于耐力技能的课程。这一课程专注于重复完整地划水,以提高平衡和流线型为目的。在最后20分钟我们使用了节拍器,以巩固这些新的技巧。以下即是在此课程基础上的一个练习。如果你做了此项练习,请将有关结果贴上来(在博客上进行反馈)。

TI的“意念游泳练习”(MSP)
MSP有两个目的:
1)训练你的身体。(一次仅)专注于改善划水的某一个方面,会使你更加轻松。重复、充足地练习一项特定技术,会形成“肌肉记忆”。
2)训练你的大脑。聚精会神于一个思路。如果注意到你的思路被分散,要收心。在每次训练的结束,既要评估你划水的改善,也要评估你专注能力的改善。后者能给你带来更长久、更广泛的好处。

热身
50码,计算划数。
6×25码,奇次(去时)只伸食指(应指引领手),偶次(返时)正常伸手。
比较两种情形下的SPL。你能降低它们之间的差异吗?
50码第二次。计算划数。有变化吗?

专注于平衡和放松的练习
4-8×25码,专注于:悬头
感觉头在两肩之间悬着—没有重量。注意力应集中于保持无重量感的头部、放松的颈部和肩部肌肉。

4-8×25码,专注于:无重量的惰臂
感觉你的手臂像充了气一样向前漂浮。(试试)你能伸展的有多慢?注意手指是紧张的还是放松的。设法消除气泡。

3-5×50码(25码悬头+25码惰臂)

专注于流线型和把身体拉长的练习
4-8×25码,专注于:轻微拉长身体
比往常够得稍远一点—像要够一个将将够不到的物体。不要过分拉伸,只是拉长几个毫米。

4-8×25码,专注于:重叠
轻微地增加双手(交叉时)的(时间上的)重叠。重叠到你能注意到的程度即可,不要破坏节奏。

3-5×50码(25码拉长+25码重叠)

综合练习
3-5×50码(25码放松综合+25码拉长综合)

节拍器辅助练习
10×25码,每个25码将节拍器的时间按下列顺序设置(秒)
1.3-1.4-1.5-1.6-1.55-1.5-1.45-1.40-1.35-1.30
从前述练习中挑选任何一个,完成本练习。
这个联系的目的在于,当节拍器变慢时,改善SPL(减少划数),在节拍器速度上升时,很“吝啬”地归还那些节约下来的划数(指在划频提高时,尽可能少增加划数)。当节拍器变慢时,你会注意到多余的划水时间。利用这点时间伸展的更远些(如同“拉长”联系,并且保持即将划水的手更有耐心。
练习时注意:(1)练习开始时的SPL;(2)当节拍器从1.3降到1.6秒时,你节约的划数;(3)练习结束时的SPL;(4)找到你最舒适的节拍。

SPL强化练习(无节拍器)
4×25+3×50+2×75+1×100
目标是在每一个25码,SPL不超过(节拍器训练中的)最佳划数2划。
教皇国主 发表于 2012-6-7 10:11:59
用力协调,多观看些动作视频,加强划手和蹬腿的力量型练习
xjt227 发表于 2012-6-16 12:52:04
好帖!斑竹辛苦了!
xjt227 发表于 2012-6-16 12:52:26
{:soso_e113:}
蓝色月光 发表于 2012-6-16 20:05:21
非常好,适合我这种初学者
sunneven 发表于 2012-9-25 18:40:12
      游泳的效率是什么呢,之前已有不少的专家学者在有关文章定义描述过,比较专业和复杂,我自己理解,用比较通俗的话来讲,就是用同样的力气你比别人游得更快,游同样的速度和距离,你比别人用更省力。
      那么怎样才能提高游泳的效率呢,我的理解,主要是从三个方面进行,一是减阻,就是减少游动中的阻力,二是增效,就是增大游动推进的有效分量,三是平衡,就是如何保持在减阻、增效动作中身体的平衡。
      对于减阻其实就是在游动过程中,身体应尽量保持接近水面,但同时又多在水面以下,主要是为了减少波阻,身体(手、腿、胳膊、躯干)要尽量摆平、摆顺,以减少对水截面积的形阻。为了减少流阻,游泳中整个身体要有一定的刚柔性,刚而不僵,柔而不散,说起来是不是好像有点矛盾,其实做好了就是一种统一,在某篇文章里曾提到说是,游泳者要顺着水来,而不要与强行水搏斗,就是这个意思。
        再说增效,主要是胳膊、手和腿的事了,手要早抓水,胳膊要髙肘,以尽量产生多的手推水对游进方向的有效分量,腿除了保持平衡外,也可产生向前推进的有效分量,主要取决于鞭状打腿的发力点,从小腿发力,从大腿带小腿发力,从腰部带大腿然后带小腿发力,产生推进的有效分量是依次增大的,这也是游泳锻炼中演进过程。
       最后是平衡问题了,如果在游进过程中,虽然注意了减阻、增效的动作,但身体歪歪扭扭,上下波动很大,平衡很不好,很不稳,就会抵消了减阻、增效动作的作用,所以,应该说平衡是提高效率关键基础。
      以上说的是不是有点太专业了,哈哈,其实我本人就是业余的,上述内容,有些是我感觉到的,有些则是我正在体会的,还有些是教材里的内容,需要进一步练习的,游泳运动嘛,说到底就不是一个纯理论性的东西,而更多的是一种运动技能,必须通过大量的训练实践去体会,才能达到一定的效果。
hanabaichuan 发表于 2013-6-27 18:25:10
引领臂略微向下的角度能使我的腿抬得更高,明天再试试
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17278人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16674人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16400人已学习