[初阶泳者] 关于自由泳打腿的看法-全浸Louis Tharp

[复制链接]
灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 00:38:46
18222 25
Louis,

Can you recommend drills that emphasize high hips? I have inflexible ankles and a poor kick, so I am always looking to increase my efficiency/streamline in order to swim faster.

Thanks.

Richard Chapkis, December 27, 2010

路易斯:

你能告诉我个练习来提高我髋部的位置吗?我的脚踝僵硬,打水不好,但我想提高我游泳的效率,游得更快。

谢谢

理查德

12061271_807614.jpg
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 00:38:55
First, I'd like to ask you to engage in two positive activities.

1. Stop kicking when you swim. For now.

2. Point your toes three times a day -- when you're not in the water.

首先,我希望你做两件事

1、停止打腿,就目前来说

2、每天绷直你的脚掌3次,在陆上的时候
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 00:39:05
If you are defining your kick as poor, then I think a poor kick is worse than no kick, so dump it. For now. Triathletes can add foot movement as the final ingredient in an otherwise stellar swim technique. Before then it's not a kick, it's a valiant attempt by the brain to keep a triathlete from sinking.

如果你有糟糕的打腿,那么我认为糟糕的打腿比不打腿还要糟糕,因此放弃它,至少对现在来说。铁三运动员应该把打腿做为最后需要提高的技术。在此之前,不需要打腿,是你的头脑让你的腿部避免下沉。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 00:39:13
Also, I assume you're defining kick as something your feet do. It's really something your hips do -- those things you want to get to the top of the water which is a good goal to have.

So stop kicking and point your toes toward whomever is behind you.

你可能认为打腿是你脚掌的运动,其实是你髋部的运动---你希望抬高到水面的身体部分。

因此,停止打水,把脚指向你背后的人。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 00:39:19
But before you get over-involved in this second drill, pointing your toes, remember your foot has 26 bones and they break easily. Three times. Do this stretch three times a day. Hold it for about 10 seconds. That's it. If you get a calf cramp you're pointing too much. You can break bones in your feet by overdoing this stretch.

在做第二个练习前,你要知道,你的脚是由26块骨头组成的,很容易破碎。每天伸展3次,保持10秒钟,就可以了。如果你小腿抽筋,那说明练得太狠了。不要太用力,那会让你的脚受伤。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 00:39:25
Ok, back to the stop kicking part. Good luck with that. When you think you're doing it, ask the person next to you if you are kicking. You are. It is virtually impossible to not kick at all. But the point of this drill is to tell your brain to stop your feet from moving.

再回到停止打水的部分,如果你照我说的话做,找机会问下旁边的人,看你是不是在打水。你在打水。因为一点都不打水是不可能的。这个练习的目的是让你的头脑告诉你的脚停止运动。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 00:39:31
The result will be that your feet will move a little less than before, and after a while, they will move a lot less and you'll be a happier swimmer because your brain will be telling your muscles what to do, not the other way around.

There are ways to trick your feet into not moving.

其结果就是你腿部的运动比以前要少一点,随着时间的推移,会越来越少。然后你可以成为一个开心的人,因为你的头脑自己会告诉你的肌肉如何运动,而不是靠其它的方式。

有很多方法可以避免你腿部的运动。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 00:39:39
You can wear this Speedo band thing around your ankles. It can be scary, but it will severely restrict your kick. If you've never used this deSade item before, do not use it in deep water. Be able to stand up if the fear factor gets in the way of the drill.

你可以在两脚之间戴上一个带子,这可能会让你很不适应,但是能很好地控制你的打腿幅度。如果你以前从没用过这种东西,别在深水区用,在浅水区,随时能站起来的地方。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 00:39:46
You can also place the bottom of one foot on the top of the other for a second or two while you swim.
You can also allow your ankles to touch.
And point your feet toward the wall. Easily. No .

你还可以在游泳的时候把一只脚的底部放在另一只脚的顶部一两秒。
让你的脚踝互相触碰
把你的脚指向后方的墙壁,放松的,而不是僵硬的
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 00:39:52
So what happens when you stop kicking and point your feet toward the wall by stretching your ankles?

You'll sink like a stone.

那么停止打腿后伸展你的脚踝把脚指向后方会发生什么呢?

你会像石头一样沉下去。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17278人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16674人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16400人已学习