资料1:怎样呼吸更轻松  
资料2:不费力地呼吸  

资料3:平衡怎样改善呼吸  
资料4:呼吸时怎样更好地划水  
资料5:器材,有用还是垃圾(呼吸管的使用建议)  
资料6:睁开(闭上)双眼,用心观察(体验)  

资料1:怎样呼吸更轻松
Free Air: How to Breathe Easier

If I ask new swimmers what their biggest challenge is, most say it’s breathing. Many report experiencing one or more of the following symptoms of “airlessness.”
They’re out of breath after a lap or two
They hold their breathing, because their stroke falls apart during a breath.
They’re concerned with taking in water, instead of air.
If any of these are true it’s nearly impossible to build toward a continuous mile. In fact, you become so preoccupied with or distracted by lack of air that it’s hard to think of much of anything else.
If this describes you — or even if you can swim a mile but feel your breathing technique could be better — this blog’s for you. This stepwise series of focal points focus on breathing easier:
1. Blow bubbles. Exhale steadily and strongly enough that you can hear bubbles streaming from your mouth and nose anytime your face is in the water.
2. Inhale like you sing. If you sing at all, even in the shower, you’re familiar with how you often have to grab a quick, sharp inhale between phrases. You don’t have time to fill your chest, so you just take a “quick bite” to get through the next phrase. That’s how you inhale between strokes. The exhale is strong, conscious, sustained. You hardly notice the inhale.
3. Follow your shoulder. If you’re breathing to your left, move your chin in synch with your left shoulder as that arm strokes. Your chin follows the shoulder back, then leads it forward again.
4. Hang your head. Focus on feeling a weightless head, resting on the water, as you follow your shoulder to breathe. Keep your “laser” aimed in the direction you’re going, as your mouth clears the surface.
5. Swim “taller.” With each stroke focus on using your hand to lengthen your body-line, rather than to push water back. Then give particular attention to lengthening with one hand as your chin follows the other shoulder back.

怎样呼吸更轻松(2009年12月16日)

当问及初学者最大的挑战是什么,多数人会说是呼吸。许多人提及以下这些气不够用的症状:
一两圈之后就喘不过气来
屏住呼吸,因为他们的划水在换气时会走形
喝水,而不是呼吸

这些毛病使你无法进行长游。气不够会使你无法关注任何其它方面。

如果你也面临这些问题(甚或你已经能够长游,但觉得仍有必要改善呼吸),以下是一些让呼吸更轻松的阶梯练习:

1、吹泡。稳定和有力地呼气,有力到你可以听见气泡从你的嘴里和鼻子里呼出。
2、像唱歌那样吸气。唱歌的人都熟悉你如何利用两句歌词的间隙进行一次急促的吸气。你无法填满你的胸腔,所以你要在下一个间隙同样快速地吸气。那就是你游泳时吸气的方法。呼气有力、有意、持续,而吸气则很难注意到。
3、跟肩。左侧呼吸时,让你的下巴与左肩保持同步移动。你的下巴也要随那只肩膀移回,然后引领它向前运动。
4、悬头。当你跟随肩膀呼吸时,专注于感受一个没有重量的、在水中休息的头部。当你的嘴吹开水面时,让你头顶的“激光束”保持指向你前进的方向。
5、让身体更长。每一划都要专注另你的手拉长你的身体,而不是向后推水。当你的下巴追随划水手肩膀时,要特别关注用引领臂的手拉长你的身体。

111218124521263cf4a70245a8.jpg

吸气时要让头部“休息”

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:41:46
资料2:不费力地呼吸
How to Make Breathing Feel Effortless

TI Coach Suzanne Atkinson started a breathing thread on the TI Discussion Forum with some sound advice:
The most common breathing flaw is lifting the head, [When this happens] the hand pushes down to “buoy” the head upwards . . . forward propulsion is lost while drag soars. You have two strokes to regain your balance & streamline before it’s time to breathe again.

A well balanced, streamlined breathing stroke starts with a “weightless” head that is entirely supported by the buoyant force of the water. if your head is fully supported, then your arms are freed of the duty to support your head. A weightless head enables weightless arms. Read her full post and following discussion here.
Suzanne’s strong emphasis on Balance matches my own. Over the past 5 weeks my training has been transformed by using the skills-hierarchy of Balance. Streamline. Propel. (B-S-P) as an organizing principle in every aspect of practice planning.

I’ve also tried to simplify my Focal Point practice by distilling my thoughts about B-S-P to language that describes the feeling each brings in the fewest possible words.
When I focus on Balance, I’m looking to feel a floating-weightless-cushioned-supported sensation in
1.hands and arms as they extend
2.head – at all times, especially as I roll to breathe
3.torso – including under the armpit and lat as I extend in free and roll to breathe.
4.legs
Being patiently-and-acutely focused on creating these sensations has made me realize how much potential improvement I can still achieve in Balance — even 20 years after doing my first (crude) balance drill. And that my breathing – especially how I hold water with my right hand on a left-side breath – can still improve.

Tirelessly seeking improvements of this sort is the only way I can contemplate the possibility of matching the times I did at 55 (which, at the time I did them, were faster than I’d swum since age 42) at age 60 next year.

不费力地呼吸(2010年12月4日)

TI教头Suzanne Atkinson在论坛上发起了一个主题,对呼吸做出了合理建议:
关于呼吸,最常见的(技术)缺陷是抬头呼吸。当抬头呼吸时,手会下压以支撑头部,造成推进力丧失和阻力倍增。在下一次呼吸前,你有两次划水以重新获得平衡和流线型姿态。平衡良好、保持流线姿态的呼吸,其(呼吸时的)划水始于一颗完全被水的压力支撑的“无重量”的头部。如果你的头获得了完全的支撑,你就不必再依靠手臂(下压)支撑头部。无重量的头部带来无重量的手臂。

Suzanne对平衡的强调与我一致。通过把B-S-P(平衡、流线、推进层面的技术)融入训练计划的各个方面,在过去5周我的训练已经发生了改变。我也试图用最简练的语言表述关于B-S-P的想法,并进而简化我的训练。

当我专注于平衡,我在以下方面寻找漂浮、无重量、气垫、被支撑的感觉:

1、手和胳膊,当它们伸展时
2、头—任何时候,特别是转体呼吸时
3、躯干—腋下,体侧(自由泳伸展和滚动呼吸时)
4、双腿

即使在开始进行平衡技能训练20年后,我仍然充分地认识到,耐心并集中地专注于培养上面这些感觉,在平衡方面会得到非常大的改善,并且我的呼吸,特别是弱侧呼吸,同样可以改善。

11121812541421bc86b3fc3f59.jpg

呼吸时"真正、真正、真正地放松你的头部"
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:42:21
资料3:平衡怎样改善呼吸
Video: How Balance improves Breathing

A focus on Balance shows up virtually every day in one or more threads on the TI Discussion Forum. Today, in a thread titled Back to the Roots, Haschu reported: This morning I practiced in a 15-meter hotel pool. I watched Shinji’s video of holding Superman Glide for 12.5 m. I wondered how he could glide such a long distance and tried to match that. So I did SG repeats for about 20 minutes, finally reaching 10, perhaps even 12 m.
After that I did a few laps of fullstroke breathing to my left, which is my ‘bad’ breathing side. I’m deeper in the water and always lift my head when breathing left. I could never figure out why. I tried to adjust my right spearing arm and other things, but nothing seemed to work. Yet after that extended period of SG my my mouth was clear of water as I breathed.
I find it quite amazing how much benefit one can gain from very ‘basic’ drills like SG and core balance. I can only encourage everybody to use those drills intensively. They make everything else so much easier.
I’m not at all surprised that extending your practice of SG far beyond what most people would consider resulted in finding the solution to a long-term ‘breathing puzzle.’
Once you’ve practiced TI for several years, most of your Kaizen – continuing improvement – opportunities will be rather subtle. You can swim as far as you like. On the whole you feel pretty good when swimming – perhaps even experience Flow States at times.
Yet – because you tirelessly seek small flaws to improve – you find them. Your ‘symptom’ –feeling a bit lower in the water, and that you lift your head slightly when breathing to the left — is clearly balance-related. But it’s difficult to correct because (quoting Sting) every breath you take reinforces the error.
If you analyze a bit, you realize: (1) lifting your head causes the ‘sinking feeling’; (2) it probably also means that your right hand is ‘bracing’ rather than extend-and-catch; and (3) all of this happens because you don’t feel as well supported as you roll to your left.
Nothing deepens sense-of-support (and emotional security) like SG. As well, no drill is quite as good at helping you really, really, really release your head. At first just when looking down. It takes greater focus to keep really, really, really releasing your head as you roll to breathe.
One way is repeat SG until you feel yourself really, really, really releasing your head while gliding.
Then add some strokes and really, really, really release your head while stroking.
Finally take a few breaths to evaluate whether you’re still really, really, really releasing your head while breathing. I look for a feeling that the side of my head is floating on a cushion as I breathe. I don’t mind doing 20 minutes of very short, intensely-focused repeats in pursuit of it.
That kind of practice will often look something like this:
4 x SG (7 to 8 yds)
4 x SG + 3-5 strokes (10-15 yds)
4 x SG + 2-3 breaths (15-18 yds)
4 x SG
4 x SG + 3-5 strokes
4 x SG + 3-5 breaths
4 x SG
4 x SG + 3-5 strokes
4 x SG + 4-6 breaths
As I’ve said, just because there’s a convention to make pools 25y/m doesn’t mean we always have to swim that far without stopping. I stop in mid-pool regularly when working on an elusive skill or sensation. As I feel it improve, I keep adding one more successful cycle at a time.
15m hotel pools are not so good for lap swimming, but they’re perfect for refining subtle skills. As is extended practice of the more basic drills.

平衡怎样改善呼吸(2010年11月24日)

在TI论坛中常可看到关于平衡的主题。今天,在一个“回到原点”的主题中,Haschu提交了如下内容:今晨我在一个酒店的15米泳池中练习。我观看了竹内12.5米超长滑行的视频。我对他能滑行如此之长的距离感到困惑,想尝试一下。所以我花了约20分钟练习滑行,最终达到了10米,也有可能达到了12米。
然后我以弱侧(左侧)呼吸,游了几圈。当我以左侧呼吸时,我总是感觉身体在水中更下沉,并且每次呼吸我都会抬头。我始终不明白为何如此。我尝试调整我“刺水“的右臂和其它动作,但毫无效果。然而当我经过了那个超长滑行的练习期后,我呼吸时嘴里不再进水。
诸如“超长滑行”和“核心平衡”这样的“基本技能”的练习效果,的确令人惊讶。我建议每个人都要密集地进行类似练习。这会使很多事变得简单。

对“超长滑行”进行超过常人的练习,毫无意外会解决长期困扰你的呼吸问题。
一旦你练习TI数年时间,你的很多进步会细致入微。你可以游到你任何想游的距离。你也会感觉身心愉悦,甚至有可能体验到“忘我状态”。

类似呼吸时身体下沉、轻微抬头这样的问题,显然与平衡相关。但这很难改正,因为(如Sting所言)你每一次呼吸都会强化这些错误。
如果你略做分析,你会认识到:(1)是抬头造成了“下沉感”;(2)你的引领手会下探,而不是前伸;(3)所有这些的原因,是你在滚动你的身体(进行呼吸)时,你没有感到你的身体受到良好的支撑。

没有其它练习能像“超长滑行”这样深化你身体的被支撑感(和意识上的安全感)。同样,没有什么技巧能像“真正、真正、真正地放松你的头部”这样有效。一开始只需要在向下看时(放松头部)。在转体呼吸时保持头部“真正、真正、真正地放松”,则需要更加专注。

1112181256faa7b7543c91575e.jpg

呼吸时"真正、真正、真正地放松你的头部"

一个办法是重复“超长滑行”练习,直到你感到你的头部真正、真正、真正地放松。
然后加入划水动作,在划水时保持你的头部真正真正真正地放松。
最后,加入呼吸,以评估你是否在呼吸时仍能保持头部真正、真正、真正地放松。我寻找一种头部一侧在一个垫子上漂浮的感觉。我不会介意花费20分钟,高频次、高专注度地重复练习以找到这种感觉。

这类训练通常包括以下内容:
4×超长滑行(7-8码)
4×超长滑行+3-5划(10-15码)
4×超长滑行+2-3次呼吸(15-18码)
4×超长滑行
4×超长滑行+3-5划
4×超长滑行+3-5次呼吸
4×超长滑行
4×超长滑行+3-5划
4×超长滑行+4-6次呼吸

如我以前所言,泳池长25米,并不意味着你每次练习都要游到那么长。当我练习一些比较复杂微妙的技巧时,我经常在泳池的中部就停下来。当我感觉有提高时,我会每次增加一个循环。
15米的泳池不太适合整圈地游,但很适合用于训练一些精细的技术,如一些基本技巧的扩展练习。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:43:08
资料4:自如呼吸:呼吸时怎样更好地划水
Free Air: How to Stroke Better while Breathing

As I’ve written before I use the Endless Pool for tuning-and-tweaking my stroke. I reserve all swimming that is even moderately effortful for conventional pools or open water. Yet I feel I’ve significantly improved my speed through EP practice because it allows me to identify and improve stroke errors in a more targeted and intensive way.This morning was my second EP practice since installing a pool at home. Not having used the EP in over a year, I’m reacquainting myself. This morning I decided to focus on improving how I hold water with the extended hand while breathing.
A common error associated with freestyle breathing is that the lead hand collapses (in aggravated cases) or strokes prematurely because the rotation to air, plus a tendency to lift the head, loads the lead arm. When either happens, the next stroke (left hand if you breathe right) is less effective: The hand moves back more than you move forward.
In recent years I’ve improved that aspect of technique a great deal, with most of that improvement coming from EP practice. In recent weeks, I’ve been aware of a slight “slipping” sensation in my right hand when breathing left so I thought it was time to refocus on it.
I started with a very low current speed, stroking as slowly and gently as possible. On each stroke I paused my hand for a moment at full extension. I could see my hand in the bottom mirror so I checked that it was (i) still for a moment, (ii) on a Wide Track and (iii) hanging relaxed with fingers separated and palm back.
I took 10 right breaths (20 strokes), 10 bilateral breaths (30 strokes) then 10 left breaths. I used this breathing sequence to pinpoint my right hand. Because of bad habits acquired and ingrained during millions of “pre-TI” strokes from 1965-1988, when I was mainly a left-side breather, my right hand has been more stubborn about learning patience. It’s much better than it used to be, but still not as good as my left hand during a right side breath – because that was still a relatively blank slate when I began TI practice 21 years ago.
When breathing right, it’s easy to imprint a patient right hand. Breathing bilaterally I get 5 strokes in every 6 in which I can hold that patience fairly easily. When I breathe left, I really have to focus to avoid right-hand slippage.
After each sequence of 30 breaths, I turned up the current slightly, and returned my focus to keeping that “moment of stillness” before stroking. I continued that for about 20 minutes.
In my final 10 minutes, with the current flowing a bit faster (yet still probably in a leisurely 27 min for 1.5k range) I alternated 20 bilateral breaths with 20 left-side breaths, taking a break of 5 cleansing breaths after each sequence of 20 breaths/100 strokes.
My focal point here was to feel (1) a slightly-exaggerated overlap between my hands while breathing; and (2) a sense of lightness and absence of pressure in my extended hand as I breathed.
I’m not sure my right hand was improved after 30 minutes of practice. I am sure I was more sensitized to it and that way lies improvement.
These three screen shots, from Lesson 6 of the Easy Freestyle DVD show a patient right hand–relaxed and on-track with palm back–just before my face emerges to breathe. 2nd image shows same moment, from the surface. 3rd image shows a split-second later. I’m just about to return my face to the water, left hand about to enter, and right arm still extended.

自如呼吸:呼吸时怎样更好地划水(2010年5月19日)

如我以前所说过的,我使用活水泳池(EP)来修正我的划水。我保留着在传统泳池和开放水域的适度练习。不过我依然发现通过EP练习,我的速度显著提高,因为这允许我更能集中和有针对性地鉴别和改正划水中的错误。
今天是我在家里安装EP后的第二次练习。过去的一年多一直使用EP,令我对自己有了重新认识。今早我决定专注于呼吸时以伸展臂进行抱水的练习。

一个与爬泳呼吸相关的普遍错误,是引领手的完全变型(较严重的情况),或由于身体转出水面外加抬头的倾向,导致划水过早,使引领手过载。无论出现那种情况,你的下一次划水(如果在右边呼吸,将是左手)会降低效率:身体向前行进的距离,远远小于手向后划水走过的距离。

这些年通过在EP的练习,我已经在上述问题上改善了不少。近几周,我又觉察到了呼吸时引领手轻微“滑走”的感觉,所以我想现在是再次专注于此的合适时机了。

起初我用了非常慢的水流速度,划水也尽可能地慢而轻柔。每一划我都会让手在完全伸展状态下停顿一小会儿。我可以从(泳池)底部的镜子中观察我的手,我会检查:(1)停顿一小会儿;(2)在宽轨上;(3)放松地“悬”住手,手指分开,手心向后。

我练习10次右侧呼吸(20划),10次双侧呼吸(30划),然后10次左侧呼吸。我利用这个顺序来改善我的右手。在掌握全浸之前从1965-1988的20多年时间里,因为我是左侧呼吸,我的右手养成了缺乏耐心这一根深蒂固的坏习惯。目前改善了很多,但还是不如右侧呼吸时我左手的表现—因为在我开始练习全浸前,左手仍未养成任何坏习惯。

当右侧呼吸时,很容易印记一只有耐心的右手。采用5划一换气的双侧换气时,我也能很容易保持住耐心。但当左侧呼吸时,我还是必须要专注于避免让右手“滑走”。

30次呼吸练习每完成一次,我都会略微提高水流速度,专注于划水前让手保持片刻的停顿。我会持续练习20分钟左右。

在最后10分钟,水流速度稍快时(但仍保持在大约27分钟完成1500米的从容速度),我进行20个双侧呼吸和20个左侧呼吸的交替练习,在每20个呼吸(100划)完成后,暂停并呼吸5次。

(练习时)我关注于:(1)呼吸时两手轻微的重叠;(2)呼吸时引领手很轻且没有压力的感觉。

我并不确定30分钟的练习会改善我的右手。但我确信我会更灵敏,并且最终能够进步。

这几张照片展示了有耐心的右手。
1112181259778f67761ce6a289.jpg

放松,沿滑行(宽)轨道,手掌向后。脸浮出水面前的一瞬间。
11121812592db69a0dc9906ed3.jpg

同一时刻,从水面拍摄。
1112181300b0b4ff30036fa073.jpg

片刻之后。正准备将面部回入水中,左手即将入水,右臂保持前伸。

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:43:51
资料5:器材:有用还是垃圾?(呼吸管的使用建议)Swim Tools: Useful or “Contaminants?”

The Active Swim newsletter in my email inbox listed an article heading that caught my eye 5 Tools to Spice Up Your Swims. The promo copy said Ever wonder what swimmers are doing with fins and snorkels? Here’s a breakdown of helpful gadgets and how to incorporate them into your workouts.
Actually I have a pretty good idea what swimmers are doing with them. In many cases they think the ‘recipe for a workout’ is much like that for a cake. To make a cake, mix together cake flour, eggs, baking powder, vegetable oil, and sugar. To make a workout, mix together pull buoy, paddles,kickboard, fins, and ‘bake’ for an hour or two.
Back in 1988, when I first met Bill Boomer, he referred to them as “contaminants.” By that he meant that they impede the swimmers’ ability to develop the all-important sense of how your body and water interact. At the time I regularly used most of them in my own training and had also used them in coaching my teams. Bill got me to re-examine my own beliefs and over time I came to view them as he did. In the last 20 years the only swim tools I’ve used have been Fistgloves (in the late 90s) and a Tempo Trainer (since 2003).
To most swimmers, and coaches, most tools are simply ways to do more work and virtually all of that work is predicated on overloading the muscles and aerobic system. But as contaminants – and there’s no disputing that they are — they rarely do anything positive for neural adaptation. And as regular readers of this blog will know, I’m a strong believer that a well-tuned brain and nervous system are the most critical aspects of swimming well. (The Tempo Trainer is 100% about neural adaptation.)
The article’s author Steve Munatones is recognized as one of the leading voices covering and coaching coach open water swimming, and was an elite open water marathoner himself. At 49 he can still swim a mean set of 200 – a set I never attempted in college. While Steven and I are friends, we also have some spirited-and-principled differences of opinion on training approaches. The usefulness of swim tools is one of them.
I’ll give my view of the 5 tools Steve reviewed in his article, devoting one blog post to each. I’ll also give a highly subjective rating to each tool. My rating system will be
Would I use or recommend this tool?
1. Not a Chance
3. Highly selectively — with the right focus.
5. In a Heartbeat.
My Rating: 3
I actually find an area of agreement with Steve on the snorkel, but would advocate using it in significantly different ways. First, I don’t think it’s helpful to think of turning your head to breathe as an ‘interruption.’ In fact, rhythmic breathing – preferably to both sides — is an essential part of the freestyle stroke. It is however, IMHO, the most exacting skill in all of swimming. When a skill is that important, that challenging, and you need to do it literally every stroke cycle avoiding it as an inconvenience is not a promising improvement strategy.
I’ll quote a bit of Steve’s review first:
Swimmer’s Snorkel
The snorkel is a relatively new tool in the competitive swimmer’s arsenal. It helps both beginner and veteran swimmers focus on stroke improvement while effectively eliminating the interruption of turning your head to breathe. You can relax, breathe easily and maintain proper body alignment as well as focus on the proper hand pathway under the water.
Rather, you need to figure out the weak points in your skill, develop strategies for correcting them and work at them tirelessly until they become strengths.
The skill challenges in freestyle breathing are mainly in two areas (1) keeping the head aligned as you rotate to breathe; and (2) keeping the leading arm and hand engaged in a firm catch position until you begin rotating back from the breath. I.E. When breathing to the left, the right elbow should remain up, the right palm facing back and stroke pressure should be minimal until the left hip begins to descend in the weight shift.
You can improve #1 only by practicing breathing, not avoiding it.
You can improve #2 by practicing with a snorkel, but the opportunity for neural adaptation (i.e. rewiring your nervous system to replace a struggle with a skill) will be minimal if you follow Steve’s set suggestions of 5 x 100 for newbies or 5 x 200 for veterans. Our brains learn fastest when required to process new inputs at high frequency.
Rather I’d suggest a series of 1 x 25 with snorkel, alternating with 1 x 50 without. Breathe to right on one length and left on next, or bilaterally the whole way.
For a series of perhaps 4 x [25 + 50] focus on imprinting one narrowly-targeted skill or awareness on the 25 w/snorkel, then test your ability to maintain that sensation on the 50 without. Continue repeating with one Focal Point until you feel you are no longer improving the targeted sensation.Then introduce a new one.
Here’s a menu of possible Focal Points you could employ with this set. If you use these, do them in the listed order:
1.Keep lead arm on a Wide Track. Align with shoulder; don’t let it cross toward the middle.
2.Feel as if lead arm and hand are ‘cushioned’ or ‘weightless.’ No downward pressure.
3.Keep axilla (armpit) open with elbow above wrist and fingers hanging. (As illustrated below.)
4.Keep hand still for a moment — after extension and before stroking.

器材:有用还是垃圾?(呼吸管的使用建议)
(2010年12月23日)

Email收件箱中一封《5器材让你游泳爽翻》的简讯吸引了我的眼球。这份广告说一直怀疑泳者究竟用手(脚)蹼或呼吸管来做什么?并推荐了一些能用于训练中的“小玩意”。
我对泳者怎样使用器材认识颇深。很多时候他们就像做蛋糕一样来制定训练套餐。做蛋糕时,人们把面粉、鸡蛋、色拉油、糖等混合在一起。在制作训练计划时,他们把浮漂、手(脚)蹼、踢水板、划水板等混合在一起,然后做一个1-2小时的“训练套餐”。

1988年,我第一次见到Bill Boomer时,他指出,这些器材都是“垃圾“。他意指这些器材妨碍了泳者发展与水建立互动的能力。那时我正在训练和教学中大量使用这些器材。Bill令我重新审视我的做法,并最终接受了他的观点。在其后的20年中,我使用过的游泳器材仅包括“拳套”(90年代末期)和节拍器(2003年起)。

11121813047f424fe325ce8ea9.jpg

(节拍器)

对大多数泳者和教练而言,器材是进行大负荷肌肉和有氧训练的简便甚至唯一的手段。但作为垃圾—这并非贬损它们—他们对神经适应几乎没有任何积极作用。本博客的常客会知道,我深信一个调校良好的大脑和神经系统,才是游泳最重要的方面(节拍器是100%用于神经适应的)。

(邮件中)那篇文章的作者Steve Munatones被认为是开放水域教学的权威之一,而他本人也是一个超长距离游泳的精英份子。我们是朋友,但我们在训练的观点上,有很多原则性的分歧。器材就是分歧之一。

我会一一点评Steve提到的5种器材。我会给每种器材做出主观上的打分。打分系统如下:
问题:我会使用会推荐这个器材吗?
1分:完全不会
2分:
3分:有选择地使用于适用情形
4分:
5分:强烈推荐

先来看看Steve的观点—关于呼吸管
呼吸管是竞技运动员使用的新式武器。它可以帮助初学者或老手专注于划水的改善,而不必转头去呼吸。你可以很轻易地呼吸,从而保持身体直线,并可专注于正确的划水路线。
我的评分:3分
关于呼吸管的使用,在某种程度上我赞同Steve,但主张以不同的方式来使用。首先,我认为“转头呼吸会打断划水”的观点是不恰当的。事实上,有节奏的呼吸—最好是双侧呼吸—是自由泳划水的一个必要组成。而且,如我直言,是所有技术中要求最高的。对一项如此重要而充满挑战性的技术,你需要在每一划中积极对待,把它视为一个麻烦而回避,并非进取之道。
当然,你需要了解你的弱项,想办法改进它们,直到他们成为强项。

自由泳呼吸技术的挑战,主要在两个方面:1)在你转头呼吸时,保持头部与脊柱成一直线;2)保持你的引领手在一个稳固的抓水位置,直到你转回你的头部。换言之,当你在左侧呼吸时,你的右肘部要保持高位,右手掌向后,让划水压力最小(应指尽量避免划水),直到重心切换中左臀开始下降(*这一动作的正确时机,应是左臂移臂动作完成后,进入水面时*译者)

第一,若要改善呼吸,你只能练习它,而不是回避它。
第二,你可以通过使用呼吸管来获得进步,但若你按照Steve建议的那样,采用5×100(生手)或5×200(老手)的训练量,你几乎没有机会建立起神经适应。

我会建议采取1×25呼吸管和1×50无呼吸管(25左侧呼吸+25右侧呼吸,或全程双侧呼吸)的交替练习。
在一个比如说4×(25+50)的系列练习中,在每个25(带呼吸管)中专注于你要习得的技术,在每个50(无呼吸管)中,测试你能否保持住那种感觉。持续重复一个要点,直到你感到你已无法再提高。然后进入下一项。

下面是可以通过这种方式练习的要点。按下面的顺序练习这些要点:
1、保持引领手在宽轨。与肩膀保持一条直线,不要让它穿过身体中线;
2、引领手或引领臂“无重量”或“被支撑”练习。无下压力。
3、保持腋窝“打开”,肘部高于腕部,手指悬挂(如下)

11121813029e1c81f24d98460f.jpg

保持引领臂有效前伸

4、有耐心的手—伸展后,划水前。

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:44:24
资料6:睁开(闭上)双眼,用心观察(体验)
Open (or close) your eyes and see as never before.

John shared an exciting discovery about breathing on the TI Discussion Forum: I’m a bit reluctant to admit it took me a year to come to this insight, but perhaps it will help others. I’ve always struggled to find the right head position for breathing. Sometimes I feel I need to nearly submerge my head to feel balanced, but in that position I feel I can’t get air.
I had an ‘aha’ moment last week, when I finally noticed that I close my eyes while breathing. I began to consciously keep my eyes focused through the breath and it has made a world of difference. Now I can see precisely how far to rotate, when to inhale and when to stop. With my eyes closed, I would turn my head too far, lose balance and then need to recover.
Now, as I rotate toward air, I see the tint of the water change, watch one goggle clear the surface, begin inhaling and close my mouth just as the water closes over it. Suddenly I feel as if I have far more time to breathe and I stay better aligned and balanced. With eyes closed, I didn’t know what I was missing.
Too bad it took me a year to figure out. Doh!
John, congratulations, on your invaluable ‘insight’ – which came over 30 years quicker than it did to me! I can precisely recall the day I had a similar discovery. I was swimming at Lake Minnewaska Labor Day weekend around 2003. It was chilly – about 54 degrees – and raining steadily. Dave Barra and I were the only two people swimming.
After we’d been swimming about 10 minutes, looking for diversion, I began ‘scanning’ with my eyes as I rotated to breathe. First I noticed that the underside of the surface was dimpled by the rain and found that almost mesmerizing. Then I kept my gaze keen as my eyes and mouth broke the surface. Like you, I immediately realized this helped me sharpen the timing of the breath and make small adjustments to head position. That has stayed with me ever since.
While your insight will be of value to many, I think you also make a larger point – The Value of Being Observant. Paying attention, and consequently noticing things that usually escape your attention is relatively rare among swimmers. This is a result of the common focus on yardage totals, repeat times, intervals, etc. Tuning out to get through it also results when workouts are tedious, or lack a clear purpose beyond “getting the yards in.” The fact that it took me 30 years to notice what you noticed after one is evidence of how pervasive inattention can be.
Be Observant is just another way of saying Swim Mindfully.
And here’s the flip side to your discovery of the value of keeping your eyes open. Have you ever noticed yourself closing your eyes when trying to intensify your focus, usually on a subtle or elusive aspect of technique?
After I began swimming more mindfully, I noticed that during moments of especially keen focus I would instinctively close my eyes. It’s well known that people who lose their sight become far more attuned to sound and feel. For the rest of us, taking away visual input has the effect of making your sense of feel a lot keener. In water — which is literally a sea of sensation — anything that sharpens kinesthetic awareness is invaluable.

睁开(闭上)双眼,用心观察(体验)
(2011年4月12日)

John在TI论坛上与大家分享了他关于呼吸的令人兴奋的发现:
我有点不太愿意承认洞悉这点花费了我一年时间。但这也许能帮到大家。我一直努力寻找呼吸时头部正确的位置。有时我感到我需要把头完全浸入水中以获得平衡,但在那个位置,我无法呼吸。
上周,我注意到我是闭眼换气。于是我开始有意让我的双眼关注我呼吸的全过程,这带来完全不同的体验。现在我可以精确地看到我转体的幅度、吸气开始和停止的时刻。而在我闭眼换气时,我会转体过度,从而失去平衡,并费力地恢复平衡。
如今,当我像水面转体(头)时,我可以看见水的色彩变化,清楚地看见一只目镜在水面上,开始吸气,并且在水靠近我的嘴时闭上它。突然我感觉自己有更多的时间可以呼吸,我的平衡和直体也做得更好。而当我闭眼时,我不知我错过了什么。
用了一年才发现这一点,真是太糟了。

John,恭喜你,比我早30年发现这一点。我可以清晰地回忆起我有相似发现的那一天。2003年的劳动节,我在Minnewaska湖游泳。天气寒冷,大约12、3(摄氏)度,下着雨。Dave Barra和我是唯一游泳的人。

在游了10分钟后,为了好玩,在我转动呼吸时,我开始用眼睛“扫描”。首先我注意到水面以下被雨水激起的涟漪,非常迷人。然后我专注地凝视我的眼和嘴破水而出的那一瞬。就像你一样,我立刻发现这有助于我换气的时机更精确,并且头部位置也游了细微的调整。从此我就保持了这一习惯。

11121813074e26babd8d886a17.jpg

露出一只眼

你的洞察力在很多方面有帮助,更关键在于—观察力本身的价值。在泳者中,很少有人能保持注意力的集中和持续的观察。大家普遍关注的是游距、圈数、间歇等等。这是由于训练计划过于冗长枯燥,或缺乏明确的意图所致。我比你晚30年发现这一点,就证明了“走神”是多么普遍的现象。

专注观察,是“意念游泳”的另一个表达。

你的发现证明了睁眼观察的好处。你是否注意过,当你需要集中注意力,特别是专注于一些细微精妙的技术时,你会闭上双眼?

当我更“意念”地去游泳时,我注意到在那些需要特别专注的时刻,我会闭上双眼。众所周知,盲人的听觉和触觉更发达。对健康人来说,关闭视觉,会令你的触觉更敏锐。在水里,任何能锐化你运动感知的事情,都是无价的。
flywalkman 发表于 2012-5-16 01:49:51
写的非常好,游泳就该集中所有的注意力,用“意念”指挥你的动作。 现在我游泳的时候因为头朝着池底,眼睛不用看前面,所以大脑可以大大减少视觉信息的输入,更有利于全神贯注的游泳
教皇国主 发表于 2012-6-7 10:14:23
谢谢文章很好,但是游泳理论会了
又面临泳姿的选择。给大家建议哈
如果你不想把头发弄湿,我建议你用蛙泳。
如果是享受,建议你用仰泳
如果你要比赛,自由泳,准没错。
假如是为了展现给男/女朋友看,用蝶泳。
xjt227 发表于 2012-6-16 14:35:51
本帖最后由 xjt227 于 2012-7-3 00:27 编辑

好资料!楼主辛苦,,,。{:soso_e128:}
Isobel 发表于 2012-7-10 02:12:00
自由泳初期只需要两只手像水车一样~保持转圈~双手成对角~不段的转~打腿是为了增加浮力~不染身体下沉~呼吸时稍微的身体转动~那样可以减轻脖子的负担~转体和呼吸是同向的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17278人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16674人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16400人已学习