[外文游泳文献] Hip Rotation & Underwater Kick in the Bk 『仰泳的转髋以及水下踢腿动作』

[复制链接]
小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-23 21:48:29
11771 0

Hip Rotation and Underwater Kick in the backstroke
仰泳的转髋以及水下踢腿动作

This week’s Speedo Tip of the Week comes from Randall Bal, a member of the National “A” Team. Bal, who swims at Stanford under coach Skip Kenney, most recently captured a silver medal in the 100m back at the 2002 Pan Pacific Championships in Japan.
本周的Speedo小贴示是由美国国家一队的仰泳选手蓝道·鲍尔(Randall Bal)提供的。鲍尔现归于教练斯吉普·肯尼(Skip Kenney)帐下,效力于Stanford大学游泳队。他同时也是2002年泛太平洋锦标赛的100米仰泳亚军获得者。

Bal’s Tip:
Two main things we focus on during practice are backstroke rotation and underwater kick.
鲍尔(Bal)的小窍门儿:
在仰泳的训练中,我们要把主要精力放在转髋以及水下踢腿的训练中。

With backstroke rotation, you want to keep your head completely still and have everything else rotate around that. It’s important to stay straight and have strong core tension. If you think about baseball players, they get their bat speed from moving from the hips rather than rotating with the arms. For backstroke, good rotation is just as important. If you can keep a straight line and rotate from the hips, then you can get the most power out of the stroke. I still work on it because I tend to run into the lane line all the time.
在仰泳转体过程中,你要做的是保证头部正直不动,身体其他部分则应以头部所在直线(身体的中轴线)为轴转动。重要的一点,就是要注意身体保持正直并尽量保证轴心位置。以棒球运动员为例,他们挥棒的速度主要发力于臀部的转动而不是手臂的挥动。同样的,在仰泳中转髋也是同等重要。如果你能保证身体成直线,并做到由臀部带动转体的话,你就能做到最强有力的划臂。我目前仍然在练习这个,因为我要让身体总是沿着泳道中线(T线)前进。

During practice, we do three-count rolls to work on rotation. In this drill, you start kicking on your side, with your top arm at your side, your bottom arm extended palm-down towards the bottom of the pool. Keep your head up, looking at the ceiling. After three seconds, take a stroke and rotate onto your other side. Be sure to keep core tension tight and lead with the hips. After three seconds, repeat and roll to your other side. Swim a few laps like this, the do the same drill with two-second intervals between pulls. Then break it down to one second, and then do your normal stroke. This drill helps train your body to have good rotation.
在练习时,我们先要做的是一个叫“三个数翻身”的动作训练转体。在这个训练中,我们从侧身踢腿开始:踢腿时,近水面的一臂要自然摆放于体侧;近池底的一臂则要尽量伸展,并保证手掌朝向池底。注意保持头部高出水面,眼观篷顶。保持该状态踢腿三秒钟后,做一次划臂动作并将身体转向另外一边。一定注意保持身体中轴线的紧张(core tension tight 应该是指身体沿头部、脊椎的所在直线尽量拉长),并由臀部发力带动转体。三秒钟后,重复之前的动作将身体转向另外一边。这样游几圈后,你可以开始继续做同样的动作,但把两次划臂的间隔调整到两秒(数:1、2,然后划臂)。再之后可以调整到划臂间隔一秒,直到最后减少到你的正常的划臂节奏。这个练习训练你的身体作出好的转体动作。

With underwater kick, your movement should be similar to a wave. The up motion for the kick starts from your chest and goes down to your feet like a whip. Have other teammates or your coach check out your kick to make sure your undulation is there, starting from the chest down. Along with that, make sure you don’t have much knee bend. You want to keep your kick tight and small with slight knee bend.
在水下踢腿时,你的身体动态应该如波浪一样。向上踢腿的动作应起自你的胸部,然后像一条软鞭一样传递到双脚。让你的队友或者教练在一旁帮你看一下,确保你做出由胸部下沉开始传动力的波浪体态。与此同时,要确保你的双膝弯曲的幅度不大。你要做到的是双膝微曲的紧张踢腿。

Having a good underwater kick is an advantage especially for short course swimming because if you have a good underwater kick, it can help you get out 15 meters and decrease the amount of swimming you have to do. The less distance you have to swim, the more time your arms have to rest.
能做出好的水下踢腿动作能为你带来极大的好处,特别是在短池比赛时,如果你的水下踢腿过硬,你就能在水下潜游15米,这就能缩短你的游动距离。游动距离越短,你就会有更多的时间让你的双臂在竞赛中得到休息。

A few other things I try to think about during practice are:
我还想到些其他的有关训练的事:

Always be conscious of body position. Try to keep your body in a straight line, especially when you’re starting to fatigue.
重是要注意你的身体位置。一定要尽量让身体保持直线,特别是在你开始感觉到疲劳的时候。

A lot of backstrokers overreach. My coach says I tend to overreach with my arms because my hips are late in rotating. Try to enter the water behind your shoulder rather than overreaching.
很多仰泳运动员都有入水伸臂过长的毛病。我的教练说我就是这样,因为我的髋转得有些晚。尽量做到入水是肩部先入水,而不要过分强调伸臂。

Exit the water thumb first rather than pinkie first. If you exit thumb first, your triceps won’t be tightened up, which gives you a chance to let your triceps rest during part of the motion.
出水的时候要大拇指先出水,而不是小指。如果你的拇指先出水的话,你的三头肌就不会出于紧张状态,这样就能为你的三头肌提供机会在移臂过程中充分地休息
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17379人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16775人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16501人已学习