[外文游泳文献] Speedo Tip: Pacing【节奏】

[复制链接]
小臭贝 发表于 2011-3-2 20:57:13
9773 0
Speedo Tip: Pacing
Speedo小贴士:节奏

This week’s Speedo Tip of the Week comes from National Teamer Teresa Crippen. Crippen offers some advice for pacing in events like the 400m IM, 200m fly and the mile.
本周的Speedo小贴士来自国家队的Teresa Crippen。她对例如400米混合泳、200米蝶泳和马拉松游泳之类的赛事提供了一些关于节奏的建议。

The Tip:
贴士:
Sprinting is an all-out effort. But pacing is key for tough events like the 400 IM, 200 fly and the mile. With practice, you can master good pacing.
(对于任何赛事)冲刺是竭尽全力的。但是对于一些比较“痛苦”的赛事,例如400米混合泳、200米蝶泳和马拉松游泳,节奏是关键。通过练习,你可以掌握好的节奏。

•        Don’t treat an endurance race like a sprint. Pace yourself and aim for solid splits. The IM is a good example. Your fly split should match your free split, whether it’s a 200 or 400 IM. If the free is slower, you didn’t have enough coming home. You might hear this a lot from your coach, but to have an even (or faster) free split takes practice.
•        不要把耐力赛当作冲刺来对待。用你自己的节奏,并给分段定下目标。混合泳就是一个很好的例子。你的蝶泳分段成绩应该和你的自由泳分段成绩相匹配,不论这是200米混还是400米混。加入你的自由泳(比其他分段)较慢,那你还没有做到家。对此,你可能从你的教练那里听到了许多,但要想有一个均衡的(或者说更快的)自由泳分段,你还需要练习。

•        The third 50 on a 200 (third 25 on a 100, third 100 on a 400, etc.) is crucial. Your split should be your goal pace that you swim in practice during a pace set. Let’s say you swim a set of 8 x 50’s @ 1:30, holding race-pace, which for you is 29 seconds. At a meet, your third 50 split should be 29 seconds. “The third 50 in a 200 is what makes or breaks you,” National Teamer Teresa Crippen said. “It’s where great swimmers get their leads and the not-so-good swimmers fall back.”
•        第三个分段是关键(对于200米混,是蛙泳50米;对于400米混,则是蛙泳100米)。你的分段应该是你在练习时的目标节奏。比方说你在进行一组包干练习时,目标是29秒。在比赛时,你的第三个50米分段应该就是29秒。“200米比赛的第三个50米决定你成功还是失败,”Teresa Crippen说,“这也是为什么优秀的运动员可以领头,而那些不太优秀的,只能拉在后面。”

•        We’ve all seen swimmers that have taken it out too fast and fade coming home, or perhaps have done it ourselves. Then there are those, usually an experienced swimmer who loves to race, who start out blazing and seem to hold on,. It’s a gutsy move, and if you’re not afraid of a little pain, give it a try. Although solid splits and even pacing is the safest bet, it can be fun to see what your body is capable of handling. Try it in practice first before going to a meet where qualifying time standards might be on the line.
•        我们都曾见过运动员出发后太快,然后就没体力了逐渐落后的场景。有经验的运动员出发后,都能保持住速度。一致匹配的分段时间和节奏是最安全的,不过你也可以试试看你的身体能够处理怎么样的情况(试试不同的速度分配策略)。 (译者注:这段采用了意义,并精简了一些内容。)

•        “With my training, I have the ability to go out hard and hang on. I wouldn’t advise that, but it’s just what works for me,” says Crippen. In training, she practices broken 400s at race pace. Then at a meet, her 200 feels easier to hold. She also races 800 IMs in practice for 400 IMs at meets. “I treat my fly and back like it’s a 200 race, then on breaststroke, I just try and hold on. I always take it out hard. Always. To me it doesn’t matter because it’s gonna hurt no matter what I do.”
•        “通过我的训练,我已经有能力可以出发迅猛并能保持住。不过我不建议这样做,这只适合我本人。”Crippen说。在训练中,她把400米分开来练,每段都用比赛节奏。到了比赛时,她的200米就感觉能比较轻松的保持住速度。她还针对比赛的400米混,在练习中采用800米混。“我把我的蝶泳和仰泳当作一场200米的比赛,然后在蛙泳部分,我只是试图保持速度。我总是用尽全力。”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17379人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16775人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16501人已学习