[外文游泳文献] Enhancing Kinesthetic Awareness (加强动觉意识)

[复制链接]
小臭贝 发表于 2011-4-7 21:10:37
13985 5
0.jpg
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-4-7 21:11:00
In this week’s Speedo Tip of the Week, Terry Laughlin of Hawks Swimming Association offers a simple suggestion you can use to enhance your kinesthetic awareness. Swimmers can apply this suggestion to freestyle and backstroke alike.
本周的Speedo小贴士来自于老鹰游泳俱乐部的特瑞拉夫林,他提供了一个简单的建议,这个建议主要是用来加强你对于你自己的肌肉运动知觉的感知。游泳运动员可以参考这个建议并用于自由泳和仰泳的练习中。
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-4-7 21:11:15
Bilateral: Not just Breathing
两面性:不仅仅是呼吸问题

In my most recent Speedo Tip, I wrote about the benefits of breathing to both sides in freestyle. Though it may feel awkward initially, it can help reveal deeply-imprinted inefficiencies in your stroke, and the “blank slate” effect of changing sides can improve your stroke efficiency to a noticeable degree. Just as important, a change from your habitual way of swimming can take a “rote repetition” experience and make your kinesthetic awareness much keener. Here’s another simple way to do that, and one you can apply in backstroke as well.
在我最近的Speedo贴士中,我提到了关于自由泳两边呼吸的好处,尽管这个看起来有些笨拙而且原始,但它确实能解开你划臂动作中的无效部分。并且这个“Blank slate”改变换气侧能够将你的划水效率提升到一个可观的程度!非常重要的,改变你习惯的游法可以得到一种“机械重复”的经验,同时他能够使你的肌肉运动知觉更加明晰。这里有另一个简单的方法,这个方法同时也可用于仰泳的练习。
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-4-7 21:11:27
Which hand do you stroke with first?
哪只胳膊是起始的划水臂?

This question doesn’t come up in butterfly or breaststroke, but my own swimming experience and the hundreds of swimmers I’ve coached over 30+ years tells me that most of us spend our entire swimming lives starting each lap of freestyle or backstroke with the same hand – the side we’re most comfortable breathing on.
这个问题不适用于蝶泳和蛙泳,但我自己的游泳经验以及很多我在超过30年的教练生涯中教过的人都有相同的看法:我们中的大部分人在自己的游泳生涯中,自由泳和仰泳的起始手臂是一致的,就是我们呼吸感觉好得那一侧。

I began swimming in 1966 and for the next 35 years I started nearly every length of freestyle with my left hand. Even when I switched from left-side breathing to bilateral 30 years ago, I continued to stroke first with my left hand, with the exception of when I worked on “sprint-type” push-offs and breakouts, stroking first with the bottom (right) arm, but not breathing until the second (left-hand) stroke.
我从1966年开始游泳,自那以后,我尝试过所有长度的自由泳,而所有的这些次,我都是左手起始!甚至于在30年前,我已经左单侧换气改成双侧换气之后,我仍然是左手起始!只有一个例外,那是当我开始使用爆发式的划臂和打腿之后,我开始使用右手作为起始,但呼吸仍然要等到第二个左手划手动作时才开始换气。

The reason we tend to favor one side is the bilateral nature of the “wiring” in our brains. Most of us tend to have a dominant side of the brain, which dictates, for instance, whether we’re right-handed or left-handed, whether we take off from our right or left foot in springboard diving…or breathe on the right or left side initially. The other side of the brain, though less involved in directing movement skill, may offer untapped opportunity to increase skill and coordination. A simple way to tap that unused capacity is to experiment with starting your laps with the “wrong” hand.
我们喜欢单侧的原因是源自于我们的大脑是双侧的。我们中的大部分人的大脑都有一个优势侧,简单的例子是我们有左撇子和右撇子,或者我们在跳发式使用左脚还是右脚起跳,还有我们开始时喜欢使用哪一个单侧进行呼吸等等。大脑的另外一侧虽然较少参与直接的运动控制,但它可能有潜在的提高技巧和协调的能力。一个简单的方法来开发你尚未开发的大脑的方法就是开始使用相反的起始臂来练习。
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-4-7 21:11:39
After 35 years of stroking first with my left hand, I had developed a habit of pushing off with my body tipped onto my right side. Here’s what I discovered and focused on when I began stroking first with my left hand:
在用左手作了35年的起始划臂之后,我开始使用我的右侧出发。下面的几点是我发现的以及在使用左臂作为起始臂时注意力所集中的地方:

I added some power to that first stroke. When stroking first with my left hand, from a position tipped onto my right side, I was able to tap only the power in my left arm and shoulder for that first stroke. When I stroked first with the other arm, I added the power of core-body rotation to that first stroke – increasing the distance and speed of my breakout to the surface.
我增加了第一次划水的力量。当我用左手起始划水时,从我身体右侧的一个基点,我能够将力量全部用在左臂和左肩部。但当我用另外一侧胳膊的划臂作为起始的话,在第一次划臂时我会把力量用在身体轴心的旋转上---这样增加了划臂的距离和速度。(这一段有些不明白)

I streamlined better. Because I had to concentrate more on this new movement, I was more acutely aware of little things that increased or decreased water resistance.
我的流线型更好。因为我需要更多的关注这个新的运动,对于增加或者减少的阻力我更加敏感。
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-4-7 21:11:55
My second stroke also improved. The increased awareness forced me to examine how I drove my right hand forward and set it up to anchor, as the left stroked. I found that by focusing on slicing the left hand forward and using it to pierce the water, as I took my initial stroke with the right hand, I gained even more distance and speed.
我的第二划水同时也进步了。感觉的明晰强迫我进行更多的尝试以找出最佳的右手推进,就像左手所做的那样。我发现由于关注左手的刺破并切入水面,就像我用右手作为起始划手所作的那样,我获得了更大的划距和速度。

It’s critical to drive your fingertips down as you take your first breath.When I began stroking first with my right hand, I also took my first breath as I did. This wasn’t easy and took weeks to coordinate, but the concentration required taught me that it was essential to drive the fingertips of my right hand DOWN as I took that left-hand stroke and breath. This put my right hand in position to really GRIP the water for its first stroke. I then watched the swimmers I coach more closely and saw that virtually all of them were “scooping up” with the opposite hand as they took their first stroke and breath. So we made “drive your fingertips down” a key focal point on push-offs.
关键的一点是在你做第一次呼吸时,指尖的位置应该是向下的。当我开始用右手作起始划水时,同时和以前一样我也做第一次呼吸。这个动作的协调不太容易,可能需要几周的时间来适应。但在这个关注的过程中,我发现和我的左手起始划水一样,指尖方向朝下是非常重要的一点。之后,我注意观察了一些我教过的游泳运动员,发现他们在做第一次划臂和呼吸时,手掌都是向勺子一样朝上的。所以我把指尖朝下这一动作作为离台后的一个关键动作。

Bottom Line: My push-offs and breakouts got better. The concentration and effort paid off. I began to notice in practice that I was gaining precious inches on my Masters teammates on every push-off. Now I make it a habit to start all odd laps in freestyle sets with my right hand, and all even lengths with my left. Try this in your own practice and you may soon find yourself “winning” more push-offs.
底线:我的离壁和划水动作变好了。在这上我花了很多时间。在平常和主要队友的离壁练习中,我注意到我开始能够赢得宝贵的几个英寸!我现在形成了一个习惯,就是在自由泳组训练中,每个奇数道使用右划手起始,偶数道用左手。试试这个练习吧,也许很快你就会赢得很多的离壁时间。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17480人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16775人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16501人已学习