海曼蝶泳教学片 英文字幕 (1)

[复制链接]
rose 发表于 2010-12-21 00:07:39
12175 3
《Go Swim》出的系列教学片,开始都是套话,所写就没听写。
最主要的内容如下。有些个别的地方卡带,有几句话没法听。还有几个词儿是在听不出来。希望有人补充。以前也没有认真听,后来发现仔细听对于学习是非常有必要的。我之前说讨厌翻译,实际是我怕翻译,应为太伤脑筋了。有些词你推敲了半天,也觉得不够理想。干脆放弃。。。希望对泳友们有所帮助。我9月16日开始学习海豚式波动,12月17日第一次配合游。昨天我问游泳馆的教练,我的蝶泳哪里不对。他说节奏已经很不错了,就是往后退水的时候还可以多推一点。后来我自己在琢磨,应该是手出水之前没有加速,因为手臂不够有力。。。等有机会拍视频。
《Go Swim butterfly with Misty Hyman》

Swimming is commitment and focus, and try everyday to give everything you have.

OK. These are six focus points that work for me, let’s go swim butterfly.

(1)Two Kicks per Stroke
Rhythm and timing are so important in butterfly, when you get the rhythm and timing just right, you can feel like you’re flying through the water. If you get it a little bit wrong, you can feel like an eagle with a broken wing. When I want to work on my timing and rhythm, I think about taking two kicks per stroke. Let’s watch this in slow motion. I kick here as my hands enter the water. And I kick again here as my hands exit the water. I kick my hands in and I kick my hands out. Two kicks per stroke. As my hands enter the water, I kick down with my feet and my hips go up, during the pull, my feet go up and actually disappear which means they’re just above the surface. I try to get them just above the water, so I get maximum power on the second kick, which happens here.

The second kick starts when my hands on my hips, I kick down and accelerate my hands to the recovery. Notice my hips don’t go up quite so much second kick, my feet don’t disappear this time, they’re just below the surface. Let’s watch the timing again. Kick the hands in, kick the hands out.

At clinics, I sometimes see swimmers, especially younger swimmers taking just one kick per arm stroke, as this swimmer is doing.

If you have trouble with timing, or if you just take one kick per stroke, I recommend you wear some fins. Fins are great during learning phase of butterfly. They can give you just a little bit more power and will help you develop correct body motion and rhythm for a smooth stroke.

When you practice butterfly, it’s important not to let yourself struggle. It may make you stronger, but all you’ll be doing is practicing bad technique. Wear fins until you develop good technique.

Another trick during the learning phase is to take just two or three perfect strokes of fly per length and then switch to freestyle. This is a lot more effective than taking nine or ten imperfect strokes.

Let’s take another look of the kick. As I take two kicks. I think about kick from the sternum, not from the knees. I think about using my entire body for the kick, not just my legs. But I am still thinking about take two kicks per stroke. If I swim with my entire body, I have more power than if I just use my legs. It lets my body flow more smoothly through the water, more like a real dolphin.

I try to set up the rhythm with my body, a “two kicks per stroke ”rhythm and then fit the arms and legs into the rhythm.

One more thing to know about the kick is that the toes should be pointed. This reduces drag and helps you get maximum range of power from your kick. Here is a drill that I like to use for my rhythm. It’s real simple. It’s called kick four, swim one. The idea on this drill is to take four kicks in a streamlined position, then take one stroke with breathe, and go back to that streamlined position to take another four kicks. What you want to focus on here is that you place the kick just in the right place. You’re not swimming butterfly full strokes, so you have plenty of time to think while you’re kicking under water where you’re gonna place those kicks. So focus on one kick on the front and one kick in the back. Remember take two kicks per stroke, but make sure you kick form the sternum and use your entire body, not just your legs.

Let’s watch that again
 楼主| rose 发表于 2010-12-21 00:07:46
 楼主| rose 发表于 2010-12-21 00:07:57
youyong 发表于 2011-2-20 10:19:04
这贴我收了!谢谢楼主!
厦门游泳社区好 才是真的好
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17278人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16674人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16400人已学习