楼主: iswim

[初阶泳者] Go Swim Freestyle with Kara Lynn Joyce DVD 乔伊斯示范自由泳视频教程【翻译完毕】

[复制链接]
youyong 发表于 2011-2-13 13:30:46
6: get your hand on the wall 到边 26:50-30:20

Key focus point 6, get your hand on the wall, 26:50-30:20
要点6:触壁

If you are a sprint freestyler, you know that most races are won by hundredth of a second.
如果你是游短距离冲刺自由泳的,那么你一定清楚大多数比赛都是在百分之几秒间分出胜负的。

In a close race, everything comes down to who can get the hand on the wall first.
在封闭水域(比如泳池)中比赛,关键是看谁的手最先触碰到池壁。

So this is something I work on everyday.
所以我每天都训练它。

The first step, maybe your coach has said a million times, is to finish every interval to the wall.
第一步,或许你的教练已经告诉你好多次了,在每一段训练中你都要游到边。

If you coast in from the flags, and stop before you reach the wall, you are training yourself to finish that way in a race.
如果在训练中,你到了旗子(在终点前横跨泳池的给游仰泳的人指示的旗子)的地方以后就只用惯性划行,在池壁前就停下来,那么这种(错误)的冲刺方式就可能会被你带到比赛中。

The next step, is to find your ideal body position at the finish.
下一步,是找到你触壁时的最佳身体姿势。

For me, it looks like this. I am on my sight, my head and eyes are down, my arm is stretched out, as long as I can make it, and I am touching the wall with the tips of my fingers.
对于我,它是这样的(姿势)。我清楚地知道我在哪里,我没有抬头,视线是向下的,手臂是尽最大可能地伸展的,并且我用的是指尖来触壁。

The most common mistake that I see is swimmers who lift the head before they get the hand on the wall.
最常见的错误,是我看见一些游泳运动员触壁前就抬头了。

Lifting the head makes you decelerate, and that is just the opposite of what you wanna do of the finish.
抬头使你减速,这跟你冲刺的目的是背道而驰的。

I also see swimmers who touch the palm of their hand, rather than with the tips of their fingers.
我也看到过一些泳者用他们的手掌触壁,而不是用指尖。

Or they finish up on the ledge, rather than hitting the touch pad.
或者碰触的是池岸,而不是触摸壁。

Or they let their arm come across their body line as they lift the head to look back and get the time on the scoreboard.
或者手臂超过了身体的中线,与此同时抬头看身后计分牌上的时间。

These are small mistakes, but any one of them can keep you from getting your hand on the wall first.
这些都是小错误,但是它们都会阻碍你成为最先触壁的人。

To get a feel of correct finish position, try finishing in slow motion.
为了找到正确的到边姿势的感觉,你可以先试着放慢速度到边。

Start by swimming easy, when you get to the flags, keep swimming easy, but don't breathe from the flag's in.
放松地出发,当你到达旗子的地方以后,继续从容地游进,但不要呼吸。

Keep your eyes and head down, finish with the whole extension of the shoulder.
保持你的视线向下,不抬头,伸展你的肩部来完成到边动作。

And finish by sending the tips of your fingers into the wall.
并且用你的指尖来触壁。

Once you get a feel for your body position of the touch, you can start to add some speed.
一旦你找到触壁的身体姿势和感觉之后,你可以增加一些速度。

But don't lose sight of the basics.
但不要(因此)忘记(前面提到的)基本的要点。

No breathing from the flag's in, eyes down, reach and extend, fingertip finish.
游到旗子以后的地方不再呼吸,眼睛看下方,伸展(肩,臂),指尖触壁。

As you start to add even more speed, you can add the fine points.
当你再进一步增加你的速度时,你可以再加上(如下)要领。

The catch become more intense, heed the target on the wall and adjust your stroke so that you hit it just right, keep your head down, and get every ounce of the energy you have. Get the last stroke over and your hand on the wall as fast as you possibly can.

你的抓水要更加地有力,留心墙上你要碰触的目标,调整你的划手,以便你的手正好能触壁,不要抬头,充分发挥你还有的每一丝能量。尽你所能用最快的速度划最后一划和伸手触壁。

If you finish every interval with this kind of focus, you'll win more races.
如果你的每一趟训练都是这样到边的,都注意了这些要点,那么你将赢得更多的比赛。

And if you view your races in this way, that is all about getting your hand on the wall first, rather than about your time, you can take a lot of pressure of yourself in big meets, and you will swim more instinctively.
而且,如果用这种方式看待你的比赛----专注于让你的手先触壁,而不是你的用时,那么在大型的比赛中你就给自己更多的紧迫感,并让你用更本能的方式游泳。

In every race, whether just a small dome, or the Olympic games, there is only one thing to do, and that's trying to get your hand on the wall before anyone else.
每一次比赛,无论是小型的国内赛,还是奥运会,你只有一个目标,那就是比所有其他人先触壁。

/*** 翻译完毕 ***************************************************************************************************************************/

可盈 发表于 2015-9-2 22:29:24
youyong 发表于 2011-3-21 01:27:46
youyong 发表于 2011-3-23 00:29:45
三岁就很帅 发表于 2011-3-25 17:26:17
楼主发贴辛苦了,谢谢楼主分享!
要想厦门游泳社区好 就靠你我他
swim 发表于 2011-3-30 23:01:55
楼主太厉害了!楼主,真是太给力了!
厦门游泳社区太棒了!
游泳带刀 发表于 2011-3-31 21:16:38
这贴我收了!谢谢楼主!
要想厦门游泳社区好 就靠你我他
大懒虫 发表于 2011-5-25 12:48:21
其实我一直觉得楼主的品味不错!呵呵!
厦门游泳社区太棒了!
清澈的水 发表于 2011-6-2 00:04:53
推荐看这个视频
红十志愿者 发表于 2011-7-4 01:07:33
{:soso__5000008942529376088_4:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习