[高清视频] BREASTSTROKE - THE LINE!

[复制链接]
iswim 发表于 2021-8-15 18:29:12
19115 71
This week, our entire focus is on the brushstroke line. My opinion, there's no more important thing that especially a young swimmer, or a swimmer, like myself that swam in a different style when I competed can learn than the line, you've got to learn the line. And if you want to know the complexity of the line, push off the wall, everybody pushes off in streamliner, everybody should push off and streamline that's as close as he gets to the line, pointed front end, head down, body straight, pointed back end. And so the part that people leave the most room for improvement is is first the front, the arms are bent or bracing against the water, not straight. So a streamline your hands would be like this, the line your hands are like that the arms are absolutely straight, they're not bent in any way. And the big thing is the feet. So if you look at both ends, you'll get the spectrum from the, from the hands to the feet, just think about the hands and just think about the feet, you're probably gonna have a pretty good line, as long as you don't leave the head up. So So what I'm going to show is, again, the front is going to be as straight as possible without being in streamline the head bow below the eyes are below the biceps. So we should see the head below the arms. Not entirely below, but half of the head is below the arms, half of it is behind. So again, the arms bisect the head, and then we're gonna move all the way back to the feet. And we're going to focus on a complete point of the toe. So the toes are together, mine do something really funky, I've done it for my entire career, my one foot overlaps my other foot. And I've always thought that if I come to a point in the back, I begin to be more streamline. So it's just something that I do, I can't help doing it. So it may be a little different, that doesn't mean that you should do it. But you're always just thinking about pointing the toes. So first, front end, hands very close together, and everything is straight and head is below the arms.
Second, we'll be the feet, pointing the toes as hard as you can to make sure that there's a rigid line from the hips down, so the entire body line is as straight as possible.
One of the other things that are really important to understand about the line is that we're going to escape surface tension by being under the water. So a good illustration for this is to swim freestyle, switch to breaststroke, and watch how, if you do the line, right, there's very little degradation of speed. So in here, it's really easy for me to experiment with because I'm not a good free seller, but I'm a good breaststroker so the speed is pretty much the same between the two because when I go breaststroke and underwater when I'm swimming freestyle, there's more surface tension. When I switch to breaststroke, especially the first stroke there's very little change in speed because I'm going to escape surface tension get underwater and get into the line.
Also, don't forget the line is the beginning and the ending point in every struggle brushstroke. So if you don't get to the line, you're not doing a complete stroke of breaststroke. Go get 'em!

临枫蔓茵 发表于 2021-8-15 21:31:27
帮帮顶顶!!
南追 发表于 2021-8-15 22:18:19
不错不错,楼主您辛苦了。。。
celia 发表于 2021-8-16 09:45:51
不错不错,楼主您辛苦了。。。
风声边界 发表于 2021-8-16 14:34:22
相当不错,感谢无私分享精神!
芥末 发表于 2021-8-16 15:27:30
支持一下:lol
快乐小狼狗 发表于 2021-8-16 16:26:35
路过,支持一下啦
陆上的鱼 发表于 2021-8-16 16:45:23
相当不错,感谢无私分享精神!
筱毓 发表于 2021-8-16 16:46:17
相当不错,感谢无私分享精神!
明若 发表于 2021-8-16 18:09:24
学习了,谢谢分享、、、
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17076人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16371人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16198人已学习