[外文游泳文献] Lezak leads cast in L.A.

[复制链接]
小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-11 14:34:59
9243 1
0.jpg

Almost two years ago in Beijing's Water Cube, Jason Lezak swam the best 100 meters of his life to anchor the U.S. men's 4x100m freestyle relay team as it edged France for the gold medal at the 2008 Olympics.

It was one of the most exciting moments in Olympic history, and many people say Lezak's swim was the greatest relay leg ever.

The California native and resident recently told Universal Sports that he is still asked about "the swim."

"Every time I do an appearance, I talk about it," Lezak said. "I think somebody might have recognized me [on the street] a few days ago. But it's not as often as it was after the Olympics. After it's on TV for a couple weeks, it kinda dies out and people forget."

Lezak, who has swam in a few events since Beijing but not many (he did not compete at the 2009 Nationals or Worlds), will join 14 other U.S. Olympians starting tonight at the Los Angeles Grand Prix. It's the final stop on USA Swimming's Grand Prix series, and it serves as the last meet before the Aug. 3-7 nationals.

The 34-year-old Lezak will swim in just one event this weekend -- the 100m freestyle (what else?) -- and said he would focus solely on that race for nationals and the Pan-Pacific Championships, which start 11 days later at the same pool in Irvine, Calif. Lezak said his age does not allow his body to recover as quickly as it used to, hence his one-event schedule.

"As I've gotten older, it's a lot harder to bounce back and recover to do multiple events" he said. "The 100 has always been my best race, I think I'll mainly focus on that the rest of the summer and then decide whether I'm gonna continue doing that or decide to try to do both the 50 and the 100."

The good news is that he trains at that same pool in Irvine, so he's got sort of a home-pool advantage this summer -- if there is such a thing. Lezak also trains without a coach; he writes his own workouts and has friends join him in the water during the endless sessions of swimming laps.

Lezak and his wife Danielle had their first child, Ryan, in November. He said the experience of being a father has been "trying at times," but he is enjoying having a family. In between changing diapers he's been able to compete in two meets this year: the Long Beach Grand Prix and a local meet in Irvine.

Other top U.S. swimmers in the pool this weekend will be Natalie Coughlin, Rebecca Soni, Katie Hoff, Dana Vollmer, Chloe Sutton, Kate Ziegler, Nathan Adrian and Matt Grevers, along with international athletes Oussama Mellouli (Tunisia), Brent Hayden and Ryan Cochrane (both Canada), and Marcus Rogan (Australia).

Lezak's 100m freestyle swim will occur Friday; the four-day meet concludes Sunday evening. He said the 2012 Olympics London are most definitely on his radar.

"My plan right now is I'm focused toward [2012]," he said. "Last year I was focused on last summer, this year I'm focused on this summer, and London's always in the back of my head ... That's my long-term goal."
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-11 14:35:43
近两年来在北京的水立方,贾森莱扎克游最好的100米前他的生活支柱的美国男子4x100米自由泳接力队,因为它上涨的2008年奥运会金牌法国。

这是奥运历史上最激动人心的时刻之一,许多人说莱扎克的游泳是有史以来最伟大的中继站。

加州的居民最近向本地和环球体育,他仍然是关于“游泳问。 “

“每次我一出现,我谈论它, “莱扎克说。 “我想有人可能已经认识到我在街上[几天前] 。但它不是经常,因为它是奥运会后。后,它会在电视上的几个星期,它有点死了,人们忘记。 “

莱扎克,谁在北京几起事件,但没有多少游(他并没有在竞争2009年的国民或世界) ,将参加14日开始,其他美国奥运选手今晚在洛杉矶大奖赛。它也是美国游泳大奖赛系列的最后一站,它作为8月前的最后一次见面3-7国民。

这位34岁的莱扎克会游泳的情况下,本周末只有一个-在100米自由泳(什么?) -并表示他将侧重于对国民和泛太平洋锦标赛,而比赛开始后仅11天在同一批在尔湾加州莱扎克说,他的年龄不允许他的身体恢复的速度不如以前,因此他的一个活动日程。

他说:“我已经得到老,这是一个困难得多的反弹和恢复做多个事件“他说。 “的100一直是我最好的一场比赛,我想我会主要集中在夏季,该休息,然后再决定是否继续,我要去这样做,或者决定尝试做两个50和100。 “

好消息是,他当时在欧文同池训练,所以他有一个家池优势排序今年夏天- 如果有这样的事情。莱扎克还培训没有教练,他写了自己的锻炼和在游泳的时候没完没了的会议上有朋友一起在水中他。

莱扎克和他的妻子丹妮尔有了第一个孩子,在11月瑞安。他说,做父亲的经验是“在困难时期“,但他有一个家庭是享受。在这两者之间不断变化的尿布他都能够适应竞争,今年在两个:长滩大奖赛和欧文在当地举行。

其他顶尖美国在泳池游泳这个周末将是纳塔莉考夫林,丽贝卡索尼,霍芙,达娜沃尔默,克洛伊萨顿,齐格勒,弥敦道Adrian和马特Grevers ,随着金牌入账, Mellouli (突尼斯) ,布伦特海登和瑞安科克伦国际运动员(包括加拿大)和马库斯罗根(澳大利亚)。

莱扎克的100米自由泳游泳周五将出现;为期四天的会晤结束星期日晚上。他说, 2012年伦敦奥运会是他的雷达上最肯定。

“我的计划,现在是我对[ 2012 ]关注,“他说。 “去年我在去年夏天的重点,今年我很专注于这个夏天,伦敦在我的头部背部老...那是我的长远目标。”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17379人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16775人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16501人已学习