资料2:手部动作3误区(3楼)
资料3:怎样避免腿部下沉(4楼)
资料4:浪费力量的3个误区(5楼)
资料5:为何在训练中应加入柔韧性练习(6楼)
资料6:少即是好的5大理由(7楼)

本人在英语领域是菜鸟,翻译不到位的地方,希望大家指出和纠正,以免贻害。

资料1:4要点助你游得更快
本帖最后由 老海盗 于 2011-11-29 20:09 编辑

4 Focal Points to Help You Swim Faster(4要点帮你游得更快)

There are many ways to swim faster of course. And while all the reading is good, you have to try them at some point.
当然,有很多方法可以游得更快。同时,所有的都是好的,但你必须在某些点上开始尝试。

So I wanted to give you a few simple and specific ones to try in your next pool session.
所以,我想给你一些简单而又具体的建议,在你下次泳池练习中进行尝试。

Let’s start off from a swim Skate position. As you know, in Skating you have a high side and a low side.
让我们从游泳的“滑行”体位开始。如你所知,在滑行时,你(的身体)一边高一边低。
(滑行体位的链接:http://www.swimwellblog.com/archives/880
1111281713b57dea436f052051.jpg

(The low side is where your arm is fully extended.)
(低的一边是你的手臂完全伸展的那一边)

For this discussion, let’s assume that your left arm is in the lead extended position. And the right arm is ready to pierce in the Swing Skate position.
为讨论方便,我们假设你的左臂是处于向前伸展的位置。你的右臂处于滚动滑行和准备“刺”的位置。

We’ll focus on the right side only in this article. Here are four focal points you can practice to increase your speed.
本文中,我们将聚焦于你的右半边。有4个要点,可以帮助你提升你的速度。

1、Arm pierces directly forward(1、手臂向前直刺)
As the stroking arm pierces the water and takes its path forward. Ensure that it does exactly that. Have that arm enter and extend on a wide track. It should not cross to your center line.
击水臂刺入水中后的路径是向前,要确保能准确做到这一点。让你的手臂是沿着宽轨(wide track)入水和伸展,它不应与你身体的中线相交。

Imagine that this piercing hand is parting the water and your body has to slip through that small channel it creates.
想象这只刺入的手把水分开,你的身体必须顺着这只手刺出的一条狭窄的隧道穿过。

If your arm is going on an inward, left pointed path, do you really want your body following it?
而如果你的手向内偏,离开了它指出的轨道,你还指望你的身体会(正确)跟进吗?

2. Let the high side shoulder fall with gravity(2、让你高边的肩膀“带”着重量下落)
You worked so hard to get into Skate position and create a high side. Don’t waste it.
你努力地到达了滑行体位,让你的身体产生了一个高边。不要浪费它(高边)。

First, keep that right side high up until you start your pierce. Second, before you put massive effort in spearing your right arm forward, have your shoulder fall with gravity first.
首先,保持住你高边的位置,直到你开始刺水。其次,在你努力将你的右臂向前伸展之前,先让你的肩膀带着重量下落。

Give it a split second just so it can start to tip over. Then build on it by driving the shoulder behind that motion.
先给它一点点时间让它开始翻转(指肩膀),然后驱动你的肩膀,以完成这个动作。

3. Drive your hips(3、驱动你的臀部)
Use your core muscles to drive the high side hip down. But then conversely use those same muscles to arrest the rotation when it gets to the ideal low side edge.
用你的核心肌肉群驱动高边的臀部向下,在它到达理想的低边位置边缘后,用相同的肌群,相反的用力,以形成转动。

Focus on connecting the hip drive with the upper part of your body. Both sections should move as a single unit.
注意力要同时关注你的臀部驱动和身体高边(转动),在它们之间建立联系,两部分应该像一个整体那样运动。

4. Kick opposite leg(4、踢对角腿)
In a two beat kick you want to have the kick support the rotation of the body more than having it actually contributing to propulsion.
采用两次腿,踢腿的在支持转体方面的作用,超过提供动力方面的作用。

If you consider it, the longest span you can create with your body is the right hand fingertips to the left toes. And vice versa.
如果你思索,你会发现你身体能产生的最长跨度,是你右手的指尖到左脚的脚趾。反向也成立。

Use this leverage to your advantage by supporting the body rotation with the kick.
利用这一杠杆作用,用踢腿支撑你的转体。

Synchronize the Focal Points(令这些要点同步、合拍)
Practice these in isolation first. What this means is that each lap down the pool, only be thinking of one of these.
开始时应单独练习这些要点。这意味着在水池中,你只需要去考虑一件事。

However, in practice these all have to by synchronized such that each one is helping the body achieve the singular body rotation and forward motion.
不过,在练习中,这些要点必须被整合起来,以帮助身体转动和前进。

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:35:35
资料2:手部动作3误区
3 Things You Can Learn from Your Hands While Swimming
手部动作3误区

Do you have days when you don’t feel your swim is going too smooth?
是否有时你觉得游得不够平滑?

Or do you sometimes experience a disconnect between what you think you’re doing and what you’re actually doing?
亦或有时,你发现你想要游出的动作和你实际做出的动作完全是两码事?

It happens to me for sure.
这些事都发生在我身上。

This is why I like video as learning tool. It helps make those mind-body connections.
这就是我喜欢摄像的理由。它帮助建立“意识—身体”这一联系。

The problem with video though is that it’s not real time.
但摄像的问题在于,它不是实时(即时)的。

Sure, it’s great for an after swim review. But it doesn’t help you while you’re swimming in an Olympic triathlon.
你游完后用它(录像)重温,效果很棒。但它无法在你游泳的同时帮助你。

You have other visual aids though. One of them is the position of your hands. Here are three things they can tell you.
但有些东西你在游泳时是能看见的。其中之一就是你的手的位置。这里是你的手能告诉你的3件事。

1. Fingers pointing up as you extend(误区1、手前伸时,手指上指)
You see this especially on breathing strokes. This upward hand direction is often most severe when the head is trying to come up for a breath.
当你换气时,你特别容易发现这一点。当你抬头换气时,手向上指的程度最严重。

(In some swimmers, it literally looks like they’re about to give you a high-five. Nice.)
(某些泳者做这个手势时,就像他要跟你击掌庆贺)

When you see this, you’re most likely starting to sink your legs and even your hips. Either of which do not put you in a streamline position.
当你看到这个动作,说明你的腿甚至你的臀正在开始下沉,这会导致你失去流线型体位。

Solution: Simply hang your hand by the wrist. Ensure that it is loose and always pointing down throughout the path of the stroke.
解决:用你的手腕“悬”住手掌。确保你的手掌是放松的,并且贯穿于击水的整个过程(全路径)。

2. Hand leading the recovery arm(误区2:用手引领回臂)
You sometimes see the hand being the focal point of the recovery. The hand leads the arm all the way up to the point where it enters the water.
你有时会发现,手成为了回臂的引领力量——手一直引导手臂,直到入水。

This could be accompanied by over reaching. That in itself is not the worst of it though. The bigger problem is that you could be flattening out your torso as you do this.
这可能同时伴随着手臂过度前伸。这还不是最坏的。更大的问题在于这会让你的躯干平铺(而不是滚动)。

Without a high side coming down via gravity to help the switch/pierce, you’re left with the relatively small hand/arm to pull back and generate propulsion.
没有借助(身体)高边下落的重量进行换手和“刺”水,你就只能靠手和臂自身相对较小的力量,来拉水和前进。

That’s tough.
那会很辛苦。

Solution: Lead your recovery arm with the elbow. Enter the water in a steeper angle.
解决:用肘引领你回臂,以更陡一些的角度入水。

3. Fingers held tight(误区3:手指紧紧并拢)
Stiff fingers typically signify tension in the arm and rest of the body.
僵硬拘谨的手指,常常意味着你的手臂乃至整个身体过于紧张。

There is no need for this of course. You’ll only tire faster with no commensurate forward motion as a saving grace.
这是没有必要的。你只会疲劳得更快。

Solution: Stay loose and flexible. This will allow you to move your arms faster and with greater extension.
解决:保持放松和弹性。这会使你移臂更快,更舒展。

重点:
1,不要"蓝花指",用腕部控制手部的和谐.
2,用肘部引导移臂,并用肘部引导至"最远处"(肘的最远处),悬挂着的手从较陡的角度刺入水中---后续动作更重要:充分前伸而不是急急忙忙的进行下一次划水!!!(切记)
3,手指自然而非紧紧并拢.

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:36:31
资料4:浪费力量的3个误区

3 Places Where You Could be Leaking Power
浪费力量的3个误区

A lot of swimmers try to gain more speed by pulling and kicking more. Before you throw more force into the problem, why not make sure that you’re maximizing what you’re already putting in?
大量的泳者试图通过更多更快的划水和踢腿来获得速度。在投入更多的力气之前,为何不先确认你做的是有用的?

When you swim, you want to make sure that every bit of energy you put in propels your body forward. That takes practice though. It also takes an awareness for where your efforts are going toward non-forward motion. Here are three common places:
在游泳时,你希望确保你投入的每一分力量都用于驱使你的身体前进。但这需要实践。你还应该知晓为何你的努力却导致了“非向前”的运动。
这里是普遍存在的3种情况

1. Pushing Up to Breath(误区1、抬头换气)

Taking a breath in freestyle swimming should not alter your stroke nor streamline in any way. But for a lot of swimmers this isn’t the case.
自由泳中的呼吸不应在任何程度上改变你的划程和流线型身姿。但相当多的泳者并非如此。

Instead of maintaining a good balanced skating position to support the breath movement, a lot of swimmers push down using one arm to prop their head out of the water.
很多泳者通过下压一只手臂的方法,来支撑他们的头部出水(换气),而不是通过保持良好而平衡的滑行体位来支持呼吸。

If you’re exerting energy downward, then that’s not moving your body forward.
如果你向下用力,那不会使你的身体向前运动。

Solution: Work on maintaining balance at all times. Focus on being able to maintain balance without effort. The skating drill works very well for this.
解决:任何时候都要保持平衡。聚焦于能不费力地平衡。滑行技巧(体位)在这方面很有效。

2. Kicking to Keep Legs Up(误区2:用踢腿来保持下半身高位)

Ideally, your kicks only serve to position your body from a skating position on one side to the other. It works in tandem with weight shifts to do this.
理想状态下,你的踢腿只是为了帮助你的身体从滑行体位的一侧转向另一侧。它通过伴随着重量转换的交替运动,来完成这个工作。

But a lot of swimmers use kicking to get the lower part of their body higher. This is to counter sinking legs. This is attempting to fix one problem with another.
但很多泳者通过踢腿,使他们身体较低位置的部分获得高位——即对抗他们腿部的下沉。这种做法是试图以一个问题来修正另一个问题。

And again, if all your kicking effort is going toward propping your lower half up, it’s not deliberately contributing to forward motion.
同理,如果你踢腿的力量用于抬高你身体较低的那部分,它就不会对你的前进做出贡献。

Solution: Instead of kicking, you should focus on staying long to keep your body parallel.
解决:你应该集中注意力于拉长身体(参见4楼内容),而不是踢腿。

3. Arms Not on Wide Tracks(误区3:手臂不沿宽轨运动)

Having arms come toward the center is very common in freestyle swimmers. What you have is the arms coming in, then having to come back out over and over.
手臂向身体的中线运动,在自由泳中十分普遍。这样做的结果,是使手臂处于“向内—向外”的往复运动。

You have all that movement, but they’re mostly lateral. So once again, all the energy is being used for side-to-side motion and not for forward propulsion.
你的手臂是在运动,但它们大部分是侧向的。所以再一次的,所有的力量被用于摆动,而不是前进。

Solution: Keep your arms on wide tracks through the entire stroking motion. This way, it exists the water wide and enters wide.
解决:在整个划程中,保持你的手臂沿宽轨运动。

重点是:宽划---正确的划水方式.

以前很多教学内容都是错误的,但很多人目前还拿那些错误"奉若神明"---比入:手在中间入水.大家可以看到大把的视频在显示这种错误,所以,我才说那叫"视频污染",看了还不如不看,学的都是错误!...(不是你敢上视频你就牛的,怕的是你错了,还被人不断"称赞"! )

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:37:13
资料3:怎样避免腿部下沉
How to Avoid Sinking Legs in Swimming
怎样避免腿部下沉

Dealing with sinking legs is one of the most common challenges I hear from swimmers. Their prevailing theories for this typically revolve around:
■I’m a sinker.
■I’m a weak kicker.
■I’m not going fast enough.
处理腿部下沉,是我从泳者那里听到的最常见的挑战之一。盛行的观点围绕以下几点:
我天生是个下沉者
我踢腿太差了
我游得不够快

In almost all cases, these aren’t the root of the problem.
在几乎所有情况下,这些都不是问题的根本。

Let’s think about a seesaw for a moment. If the persons on both ends weigh exactly the same, then the seesaw experience is nice and balanced, right? But a lot of times, this isn’t the case. So what are your options?
■Add more weight to the lighter person, but keeping both of them in the same spot.
■Move the heavier person closer to the fulcrum so the lighter person has more leverage.
■Have the heavier person kick gently every time it’s his or her time to come up.
让我们想想跷跷板。如果两边的人体重相等,跷跷板就会保持很好的平衡,对吗?但是大多数时候,这不是实际情况。这时你该如何选择?
两边人的位置不动,在较轻的人那边增加重量
较重的人向支点移动,以使较轻的人具有更大的杠杆效应(力臂)
令较重的人,在他(她)每次上升时轻轻地踢腿

Now think of your body as a seesaw. Your body is the plank. The challenge is, you’re not quite sure where your fulcrum is.
现在想象你的身体是一个跷跷板。你的身躯是木板。难处在于,你不清楚你的支点在哪里。

But that’s not a problem. We can just experiment!
但这并不是问题。我们可以尝试一下。

Your legs for the most part are always extended back. But your arms typically aren’t. The way most of us are taught to swim is to “reach and pull”.
你的双腿大部分总是向后伸展。但你的双臂显然不是。多数情况下,我们被教导使用手臂的方式是“向前够,向回拉”。

The problem with this is your “reaching” arm never stays out there for any significant period of time. The only reason it’s reaching is to set itself up immediately for the big pull.
问题在于,你向前“够”的那只手臂,几乎不会在那个位置做足够的停留。它伸出去的原因,只是为了迅速拉回来。

So what does this do? Your legs are extended, but your arms are always in motion and mostly in some position less than full extension.
这会造成什么?你的双腿是伸展的,但你的双臂总是在运动中,且在大多数位置上(时间)得不到完全的伸展。

So, let’s assume for the moment that your arms are generally less dense or lighter than your legs. And you have your legs playing the part of that heavier person in the seesaw.
我们假设你的腿是跷跷板上那个较重的家伙,你的手则较轻或密度较低。

So now by swimming via “reach and pull” your arms are essentially the equivalent of that lighter person sitting closer to the fulcrum. The opposite of what you want!
现在,通过“向前够、向回拉”,你的手臂就好比一个较轻的人,坐在了跷跷板更靠近支点的位置。这与你想要的完全相反!

So how do you solve this? Pretty simple actually.
怎么办?事实上非常简单。

Keep Your Lead Arm Out Longer
保持你的引领臂更加伸展

Ideally, hold the lead arm extended up to the time that the elbow of your entering arm crosses the water surface. The Total Immersion drills that are useful for this are Skating and Swing Skate.
理想状态下,保持你的引领臂在伸展状态,直到你入水臂的肘部与水面相交。TI对此有用的技术是“滑行”和“滚动滑行”。

Other programs call it “overlaps”. They let the lead arm hold a small water toy. As the other arm enters, the objective is for the lead arm to pass the toy to the entering arm as it takes the extended lead position. While doing this, the lead arm stays put and waits for the entering arm to meet it.
其它教程称之为“重叠交叉”(overlaps,姑且这么译之)。他们让引领手抓住一个小道具。当另一只手臂入水后,引领手的任务是将该道具在“引领位置”(lead position)移交给入水手。在做这个动作时,引领手停在那里,直到入水手与之交遇。

Conceptually this addresses the same thing. The only problem is that it encourages your arms to come to the center. We definitely don’t want that.
从概念上说,这(与TI)是相同的。唯一的问题是这个动作鼓励你的手臂向中心(线)运动。而这是我们严重不赞同的。

We want our arms to be on wide tracks. The Skating and Swing Skate drills promote the same thing, but emphasizes wide tracks.
我们需要我们的手臂在“宽轨(wide tracks)”上(运行)。滑行和滚动滑行技术推行(与其它教程)同样的事,但是强调宽轨。

In the beginning this is going to feel really weird. You’ll feel like being in a Superman pose with both arms out. Trust me, you’re not.
刚开始这会造成很怪异的感觉。你会觉得像是超人同时伸出了两只手。相信我,你不是。

Have someone take topside video of you swimming. Any simple point and shoot will do. You might be surprised at how impatient your arms are.
让人从顶部为你拍摄录像。任何简单的地点和拍摄都可以。你会惊奇地发现你的手臂是多么没有耐心。

As you get more comfortable with the timing, try to experiment with minimizing your kicks. Quiet them down a bit.
当你更加适应这个(换手)的时机后,尝试最小(少)化你的踢腿,使它们(踢腿)安静一点。

Or maybe even take the opposite approach. If the arm timing is not quite clicking, try reducing your kicks first. Doing so might actually help with your arm timing.
或者尝试相反的途径。如果换手时机不好定时,可以先尝试降低你的踢腿。这同样可以帮助你改善换手时机。

There are other ways to address the sinking legs problem. Focusing on hanging your head is another good one. But for now, take it one at a time. You’ll have more than enough opportunities to try other approaches. That’s the fun part!
还有其它关于解决腿部下沉的方法。如集中注意力于“悬住”你的头,也是个好办法。但一次最好只尝试一种。好消息是你有足够多的机会去尝试其它方法。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:37:56
资料5:为何在训练中应加入柔韧性练习

Why You Should Add Stretching to Your Swim Training
为何应在训练中加入伸展(应指柔韧性练习)
1111291238bb39135b8b287c03.jpg

In a recent swim session, I was working on Skating drills. And then I progressed to Swing Switches.
在最近的一节课中,我一直在练习滑行技术,并且进一步进行滚动换手练习。

I was focusing only on hitting the same spots on every stroke to build consistency. So it was an easy and relaxed swim session (just as it should be.)
我的注意力集中在每次击水时击打同一个点。所以这节课非常的轻松(本该如此)。

In spite of that, I noticed my arms tiring during the session. So I checked if I was pulling instead of anchoring my lead arm. That wasn’t it. I even did a few closed fist swim drills to make sure.
我注意到我的双臂在训练中比较疲劳,所以我检查了自己是否以“拉臂”取代了“令引领手锚定”(来获取动力)。事实并非如此。我甚至做了一小段握拳游来确认。

Anyway, couldn’t really figure out where the strain was coming from and just ended the swim session.
不管怎样,由于无法断定(双臂)这种紧张来自何处,便结束了课程。

That evening, I started doing full stroke swim motions in front of the mirror. My arms started to tire again.
那晚,我在镜前做完整的划手动作。我的双臂又开始感到疲劳。

Then it hit me. The tension I was feeling in my arms was due to my effort to stay long and stretched!
这提醒了我。我手臂的紧张,来自于我伸展和驻展(stay long,没“驻展”这个词,姑且这么翻译,大家意会吧)手臂的努力。

I guess I’ve lost some flexibility over the last few months and just doing a full stretch required me to exert my muscles.
我猜想,过去数月我失去了一些弹性(柔韧性),所以做一个完全的伸展就需要我用力。

Well, that’s not good.
这不太妙。

Ideally, I’d want all my muscles working toward propelling me forward as I swim. I don’t want to use up a lot of my reserves just maintaining form.
理想地,我希望我的所有肌肉协调工作以驱动身体前进。我不想只是为了保持身体的形态而消耗过多的体力。

Stretching and Swimming(伸展与游泳)

I dabbled in Pilates in the past. This was mostly due to a shoulder injury that limited my swimming. During my rehab, I looked up some swim specific shoulder exercises and found this video. It was led by June Quick who works with the Stanford swim team.
我曾经涉足过Pilates课程,主要是因为肩部损伤限制了我的游泳。在康复过程中,我查阅了一些专门的肩部练习并且发现了这个视频
http://www.championshipproductio ... ehab_MD-01996B.html
这个课程是由于斯坦福游泳队共同工作的June Quick带领的。

Another one was on Pilates specific for triathletes. Also led by June Quick as she worked with elite triathlete Barb Lindquist.
Pilates的另一门课是针对铁人三项运动的的
http://www.championshipproductio ... tes_TRD-02383E.html
同样由June Quick带领。

I have no affiliation with the company offering those products. I’m also not specifically endorsing these products. I haven’t used them enough to be able to do that.
我与提供这些产品的公司并无关联。我也不会为这些产品做任何保证。我没有使用这些产品到足以做出保证的程度。

That said, they both seemed pretty solid. Unfortunately, I never really got to adding them to my training.
这些东西看起来非常可靠。不过很不幸,我从来没有真正地把它们增加到我的训练中。

Well, I’m going to give it another shot. I’m also going to work with a Pilates certified instructor that specializes on swimmers or triathletes.
我计划与一个专于游泳和铁人三项运动的Pilates认证教练共同工作一段时间。

I’ll keep you updated on how that works out this coming season.
我会把有关情况发布出来。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-5-16 01:38:31
资料6:少即是好的5大理由
5 Reasons Swimming Less Makes You a Better Swimmer
少即是好的5大理由
(本部分只翻译标题,大概意思就是练习次数不在于多,练习量不在于大,少有少的好处,多动脑,多关注技术,多集中注意力等等)

What’s your plan to be a better swimmer? Do you have one?

Or is it merely throwing as many laps and pool time as your busy schedule will allow?

For swimmers who are looking to swim better, there seems to be the expectation (or hope) that as long as they put in more pool time, they’ll eventually get there.

You can throw a bunch of things on the wall and see what sticks. It’s not very efficient though.

And of course, there’s no guarantee anything will actually stick.

Maybe the solution is to swim less. If your progress has been a bit stuck lately, here are some good reasons to give it a shot.

1. Improved Technique(改善技巧)
If your goal is to swim 40 laps and achieve it, well…that’s exactly what you’d have done.

Did you improve your stroke? Maybe.

Did you guarantee that it’ll be easier to swim 40 laps in your next session? Maybe.

Many years ago, all I would be concerned about is hitting the magical lap count. Often, toward the end of the session my stroke would be ragged and inefficient. Not only did my technique not improve, it actually became worse.

Now I focus primarily on technique. I aim to get a good feel and hit my spots. If that happens in 10 laps or 50 laps, I don’t really care too much.

2. Reduced Injury Risk(减少受伤)
I was diagnosed with bicep tendinitis many years ago. Focusing on a more relaxed stroke helped. Focusing on using larger muscles helped. Using gravity to my advantage also helped.

Even so, just the constant use of the shoulders would still take some toll. Essentially, no way around it really.

Accepting this, I wanted to make sure that every stroke I had my shoulder make was contributing to improvement. Why waste strokes and increase injury risk for no gain?

And I found that by doing this, I could swim less (much less in fact) and still achieve more gains than my high lap approach.

3. Increased Focus(提升注意力)
Each time down the pool, I focus on only one stroke thought. One time it can be to keep my arms on wide tracks. Next time it can be to lead with my elbow as I stroke. This approach is the best tool I’ve had in making fine tweaks to my stroke.

However, as I get tired (physically and mentally), I find that my focus starts to wander. For example, I might start choosing to focus on hanging my head. But midway, I’d start wondering if I was kicking right.

When this starts to happen, I normally head for the hot tub.

4. More Visits to the Pool(去泳池的次数更多)
Say you have a choice:

Swim once per week for two hours
Swim four times per week for a half hour each time
I’d say you’re better off choosing the second. Why?

For me, having a very focused short session, but done frequently, is more effective. I have a better chance to avoid practicing the wrong technique.

And reducing the gaps between pool times helps me continually build on the incremental tweaks I make. It gets me in a better rhythm.

5. Sustained Interest(保持兴趣)
As much as I love to swim, the pool is always cold when I first jump in. I assume it would seem much colder if I knew I had a two hour monotonous session ahead of me.

I find that short pool sessions really help me stay focused and fresh for the entire time I’m in the water. As a result, I end up looking forward to each visit to the pool.

This works for me. How about you? On average, how long are your pool sessions? How many times per week do you visit the pool?
xjt227 发表于 2012-6-16 15:23:08
少即是好!含意深刻,,,。
xjt227 发表于 2012-6-16 15:23:28
{:soso_e152:}
hanabaichuan 发表于 2013-7-8 18:56:05
反复看了很多次,每次都有不同的收获,全浸到了一定的程度,是需要更加用心去体会的,好贴,谢了。
我是猪 发表于 2013-7-9 03:13:49
有点长需要更加用心去体会
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17278人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16674人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16400人已学习