那个单词是scissor 剪刀
不知道对不对,我对游泳不太懂呢。

没错是剪刀脚,太好了都改过来了{:soso_e142:}{:soso_e142:},感谢啊。{:soso_e182:}{:soso_e181:}

另外这篇里的第二段有一个词没听出能否帮忙听一下?谢谢。
https://www.xmswim.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=230196&fromuid=1
虾扯蛋 发表于 2012-10-25 12:41:48
Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-13 13:00
成就游泳冠军-青少年自由泳技巧练习 前交叉技术

Patient Vivian. Rotate, there you go. Alright hold  ...

I’d much  rather be on the front side of my body as long as I can be, get the weight on the top side of my body here, so that I rotate, my hips down on to the balance line with power, right here on my anchors, rotate to the other side.

我更愿意尽量在我身体的前面(抓水),把重量积聚到身体的高的一侧,转动,臀部下落至平衡线,重量压到锚定手上,身体转动到另一侧。

Alright now both you guys, be a little bit more patient with your lead arm. And Steven, go ahead swing a little freer with the top side of your body. The recovery in freestyle is a swing, it's not a lift. Alright here we go again. Ah……left arm lead. Ready……Travel! Rotate, oh……yea. Rotate, rotate, rotate, hold up. Now Steven, I’d like you to be a little freer with your recovery. Your hand is entering a little close to your head, a little bit more,OK. Ready……Travel! Rotate, rotate, rotate, rotate, rotate, here you go. Rotate, hold up.

好的,现在你们两个,再耐心点稳住引导手。Steven,把身体高的那侧向前摆得更远一点儿。回臂是一个摆动,不是向上举胳膊。好的我们再次开始。 左臂引导。 准备……走。转动,对了。转动,转动,转动,停住。Steven,你回臂的时候再放松一点,你的手入水的时候离头近了点,再远一点。准备……走! 转动,转动,转动,转动,转动,好了。转动,停住。

Now that’s freestyle swam drill like. There is not freestyle rhythm in that stroke, because we run that line and we hesitate. I want all those parts of the drill brought together in freestyle rhythm now. We are going to ask the swimmers to swim one at a time here. We’re gonna check and see if they are leading with the top of the head. Do they have a long neck? Are they jammed up like this? Lead with the top of your head and a long neck, we are going to look and see whether they are patient with their lead arm. We are going to look and see if they are rotate from side and side. You want to make sure your rotation is coming off your anchor, lead arm and not coming off a big scissors kick backing the back. You want it out in front.

这就是自由泳分解练习。在划水中没有自由泳的节奏,因为我们游进,然后有停顿。我想要把所有分解练习放在一起配合上自由泳的节奏。我会让泳者这样配合游。我们会检查他们是否在用头顶部引导?他们有没有拉长脖颈?他们有没有把脖子挤压成这样?要用头顶引导,拉长脖颈,我们还要检查他们是否把引导手耐心地放在前面,我们还要检查他们是否从一侧滚动到另一侧。你要确定你的滚动是来自于锚定的手,引导臂,而不是来自于后方的大幅度剪刀状打腿。转动应该向侧、向前。

OK. I ‘d like you guys to breath every third stroke, bilateral breathing, want  you to lead with the top of your head and let’s swim freestyle drill with a little rhythm to it. Think drill first, what do you concentrate on: posture, line and balance and then put rhythm to it,put freestyle rhythm. Alright Steven I’d like you to go first. Ready……Travel. Alright Vivian I’d like you to go next.(to be continued)

OK,我要你们做三划一呼吸,双侧呼吸,用头顶部做引导,让我们在练习中加入一些节奏。先想着练习,你们要关注的是:身体姿势,身体流线型以及平衡,然后在把节奏加进去,自由泳的节奏。好的,Steven,你先来。准备……走!, 好的,Vivian你接着来。

Snowland01 发表于 2012-10-25 16:55:27
虾扯蛋 发表于 2012-10-25 12:41
I’d much  rather be on the front side of my body as long as I can be, get the weight on the top s ...

校对得很仔细,iSwim版合成的时候参考这个吧。谢谢虾同学。
悠然得很 发表于 2012-10-25 21:20:03
{:soso_e179:}
oyqa 发表于 2012-11-8 20:53:50
动感超人! 发表于 2013-7-18 16:06:16
风的一滴眼泪 发表于 2014-10-22 09:56:58
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习