[高清视频] LOPING STROKE

[复制链接]
iswim 发表于 2021-6-21 10:54:31
20867 71
When people see me swim, it’s hard not to notice a couple of things. One is that my hands are open all the way through the pull...
... and the other is that I have a loping stroke or a kind of “galloping” rhythm to my stroke.
The open hands and the gallup are like a signature -- things that I do that are unique to my stroke and that give me an extra edge.
While the gallop is a very obvious part of my stroke, it’s not something I really think about or that I consider to be a core fundamental of good swimming. And it’s not something that I teach at clinics.
Galloping -- or loping -- is something I’ve always done and it just feels very natural and comfortable to me. It works for me... but it may not work for everybody. It’s not something you should force yourself to do.
If you experiment with galloping, keep in mind that it’s a very individual thing. If it doesn’t feel natural, it’s probably not the right stroke for you.
And keep in mind that there’s more to my stroke than the gallop and the open hands -- things that are fundamental to fast swimming, no matter what kind of stroke you have. We’ll get to those things later in the video. But first let’s take a closer look at the gallop.
I’ve had a galloping stroke for so long that I don’t really think about. It just happens. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I feel more powerful on one side than the other, and I take advantage of that.
When we slow it down, you can see that I spend a little more time on my left side than on my right side. That’s because I feel more powerful on the left side.
The left hand extends and pauses out there for a little bit. And what I’m doing is setting up to get a massive pull with the left arm.
From this angle, you can see that even though I spend a little more time on my left side, I’m still rotating to both sides.
From the surface, it may not look like I’m rolling to both sides. It’s easy to notice the loping but not the rotation.
But from under the surface, you can see that I’m rolling to both sides. No matter what kind of stroke you have -- galloping or not galloping -- it’s still important to rotate and to get that balance on both sides.
With a loping stroke, it’s easier for me to get to my side because I have some momentum to get me there. I don’t force the rotation. It’s just a natural part of the gallop.
If you want to try this kind of stroke, it has to be natural and shouldn’t be forced.
Here’s what forced looks like. I can’t even come close to galloping on my other side. So if you try it and it looks like this, loping may not be right for you and you should take a look at the next section, where we look at one of the really fundamental parts of the stroke -- balance.

冰岩 发表于 2021-6-21 13:58:52
路过,支持一下啦
灯芯卜哭 发表于 2021-6-21 15:48:53
过来看看的
晓雨 发表于 2021-6-22 11:18:58
谢谢楼主支持悠游游泳网,共同发展
小记者 发表于 2021-6-22 12:29:37
悠游游泳网很不错,欢迎加入。
schino 发表于 2021-6-22 15:22:23
我抢、我抢、我抢沙发~
小编阿达 发表于 2021-6-22 23:56:23
路过,支持一下啦
star 发表于 2021-6-23 10:13:52
帮你顶下哈!!
jason 发表于 2021-6-23 12:30:04
学习了,谢谢分享、、、
知非 发表于 2021-6-23 17:51:08
谢谢楼主支持悠游游泳网,共同发展
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习