楼主: 灰熊喱嗨

[视频] 全浸教练语录 更好理解全浸理念(阅读整理版)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:38:39
let go of every part of your body except the high side hip and the arm that's about to spear. Don't think about the feet or the currently extended arm. Use the high side hip to push the spearing arm forward

除了高侧的髋部和即将入水的手臂,不用考虑身体的其它部分。不用考虑你的腿部和在前方的手臂。用高侧的髋部来帮助前插手臂。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:38:56
Anchor your hand in the water in front of you and "leave it there" while you stroke your body past it. You want ti visualize that your hand is not moving at all. The rest of the body will travel past it.
---CoachSuzanne

把你的手锚定在前面,留在那里,让你的身体超过它。你应该想象你的手根本没有移动,是你身体的其它部分超过了它。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:39:08
You need to have supple and relaxed shoulders, elbows & wrist while still applying pressure int he water to hold your place in order to look as silky as terry and shinji do.
---CoachSuzanne

划水在感受到水压力时,要保持肩膀,肘部,手腕柔软放松,守住手臂的位置,这样你才能和特里,竹内一样飘逸。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:39:36
以下为竹内回帖
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:39:52
1) Rotation
My regular tempo is now 1.10 (used to be 1.40). So my rotation gets smaller than before.

1)转动
我的正常频率现在是1.1,以前是1.4,因此我现在的转动比以前要小
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:42:39
2) 2Bk
I would say this is my style. Since we have shorter legs, snap kick is more efficient than scissors kick. This is how we teach 2BK in Japan.

2)二次腿
这是我的方式(回应对方的评论),因为日本人腿比较短,抖动式的打腿比剪刀式(特里)更有效。这是我们在日本教全浸的方式。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:42:53
3) Shoulders and Hips
Nice observation. I really focus to do as you observe. And you are right. With using this technique and snapping legs, I can create a very sharp torque (same as pitching.) It is what we teach to get acceleration in Japan for graceful swimmers. For TI beginners, we teach "rolling like a log."

3)肩膀和髋部
你观察的很仔细(对方说他的肩膀转动比髋部幅度要大),用这个技术和抖动腿,我能产生很好的扭矩。这是我们在日本传授产生加速的方法。对全浸初学者来说,我们还是教授像圆木一样肩部和髋部同步滚动。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:43:42
4) Bow wave
I attached a photo. This wave is relatively small for me compare to normal ones.

4)造波(回应他高达25cm的波差)
以下是我的一张照片,这还是相对波差较小的一张。

楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:45:11
I used to race breaststroke, not freestyle. I only do open water swimming in very, very, v-e-r-y warm water like Guam. I try to swim faster, but not in a race.
22.50 minutes(SCM)/1500m is the target for this year to pass 1st grade of open water swimming test in Japan.

我以前是参加蛙泳的比赛,而不是自由泳。我只在水温非常非常暖和的时候才进行公开水域的游泳。我试着游快一点,但没想过参加比赛。今年的目标是通过日本公开水域的一级测试,标准是22.5分钟/1500m
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:45:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-SG  
What keeps his head afloat and stable when that recovery elbow is so high up?

Superman Glide drill worked for me. I engage my lower core then loosen joints carefully. Legs are "tuned."
I also used to practice "still zipper." You just keep zipper (swing) skate position without kicking. It is mainly for balance (fore-after, side to side.)
I regard TI swim as an art. So I practice TI swim in artistic way. It must be different from TI coaches who are triathletes or masters swimmers.

超人滑行的练习很有帮助。我让我的躯干的下半部分参与进来,然后小心地放松关节,腿部调整好(这段非常难翻,可能有点出入)。
我还用"静止的拉链手“来练习,保持拉链手的滑行姿势而不打腿。这主要用来练习平衡,手臂再前后移动,身体左右转动。
我把全浸当做一项艺术,因此我是以艺术的方式来练习,这肯定和铁人三项出身的全浸教练和职业游泳运动员出身的全浸教练不同。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习