楼主: 灰熊喱嗨

[视频] 全浸教练语录 更好理解全浸理念(阅读整理版)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:29:31
If you cannot swim freestyle with similar ease, and for similar distance, as breaststroke, it’s almost certainly because you’ve not yet truly mastered Balance.

如果你不能像蛙泳那样轻松,游那么长的距离,几乎可以肯定是因为你没有完全学会身体平衡。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:29:42
When I focus on Balance, I’m looking to feel a floating-weightless-cushioned-supported sensation in
-hands and arms as they extend
-head – at all times, especially as I roll to breathe
-torso – including under the armpit and lat as I extend in free and roll to breathe.
legs

当我专注于平衡时,我会给身体的以下部位去寻找一种无重力漂浮,垫子支撑的感觉:
-伸展的手和手臂
-头部,任何时候,特别是转动呼吸时
-脊柱,包括腋下和背阔肌,当我转动呼吸时
-腿部
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:29:53
Learning to swim is more about brain work than muscle firing, so when you’re learning, the result is brain-based.

学游泳更多的是头脑的工作而不是肌肉的运动,因此当你学习时,你的成果是在你的头脑中。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:30:05
45 Degree Hands

From shoulder to fingertips, the arm is slightly hood-shaped rather than arrow-straight. And with muscles relaxed to avoid stiffness, the hook is soft.

For the last couple of years this has been one of my Top 3 focal points.

---Terry
45度的手(深度斜插入水)

从肩膀到指尖,手臂形成一个罩状结构而不是箭头直线,伴随着肌肉的放松,这是一个柔软的弯钩。

这是我最近这几年最总要的三个关注点之一。

Sk_XY-graphics.jpg
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:30:19
1) Hang the Head. Release your head until it feels weightless (i.e. supported by the water) rather than activate muscle to hold it - or put it - in position. I find I sometimes use this reminder to correct a tendency to push the head down, or bury it, not just to stop holding it up.
2) Hang the Hand. Relax the hand, rather than stiffen or tense it - on entry, catch and pull/push.
---Terry

1)悬挂你的头。放松你的头部,直到你完全感受不到它的重量,也就是说完全靠水来支撑,而不是靠肌肉来支撑或维持位置。我发现我有时候用它来提醒自己不要刻意下压头部,而不仅仅是不要抬头。
2)悬挂你的手臂。放松你的手臂,而不是绷紧,在入水,抓水,拉水,推水的任何时候
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:31:13
'If you see air before you're getting it, you're out of alignment

如果你在吸到空气之前看到它,那么你已经失去了平衡
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:31:26
The head shouldn't follow the body, or lead the body- it should be part of the body. In skating, the body takes the head to air, and when people take the shortcut of just lifting the head, they wonder why it seems to sink them

----Coach Dave

(呼吸时)头部不应该跟随身体,或引导身体,它应该是身体的一部分。在滑行中,身体带动头部来呼吸,如果你走捷径直接抬头呼吸的话,你的身体就会下沉。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:31:40
Balance means ‘in harmony with the water.

平衡意味着和水和谐相处。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:31:51
If you are tire while running, you can always walk. Balance gives swimmers a ‘walking option.

如果你在跑步时累了,可以慢走,平衡给你“在水里走路”的选择。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2012-9-1 18:32:04
Effective Propulsion in the TI Method means to direct ‘available’ forces, rather than generating muscular forces. Gravity and body mass are a ‘free’ source of power, which can minimize reliance on muscular force. You then convert Force (horsepower) into Locomotion by concentrating on holding water, rather than moving water back.

在TI中,有效地推进力是指引导可利用的力量,而不是靠肌肉来产生力量。重力和身体的质量都是免费的能源,能减少我们对肌肉力量的依靠。靠抓住水,而不是往后推水,你可以把力量转换为牵引力。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习