[视频] 最新全浸TI游泳视频-画一条直线

[复制链接]
灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2016-8-22 15:34:06
21850 0
最新全浸TI游泳视频-画一条直线
在移臂方法有所启发。
希望泳者可以借鉴

Paint-Line-graphic.png Paint-Line-rehearse.png

The second cycle was most instructive for all three of us. In our first cycle, I’d observed that both Sergey and Dmitry looked a bit tight, and uncertain, during Recovery. To address this, I instructed them to lightly Paint a Line on the surface with fingertips (hanging from a Rag Doll arm)
第二个周期是最有启发性的,为我们所有三个。在我们的第一个周期中,我观察到,德米特里和谢尔盖看起来有点紧张,和不确定的,在恢复过程中。为了解决这个问题,我指示他们用指尖轻轻在表面上画一条线(挂在一个布洋娃娃的手臂上)
First they rehearsed Rag Doll/Paint a Line–as shown below..
首先他们排练的布娃娃/画线–如下..
Rehearsal: Paint A Line and Rag Doll with right arm
排练:画一条线和Rag Doll用右手的手臂
Rehearsal: Paint A Line and Rag Doll with right arm
排练:画一条线和Rag Doll用右手的手臂
Then they tested their ability to do it while stroking. It should look like this:Paint Line graphic
然后他们测试自己的能力做到抚摸。它应该看起来像这样:画线图
In this case, it was Dmitry who succeeded. Sergey’s hand was a bit too close to his body–increasing tension in his shoulder. It was also several inches off the water–an occasion for energy waste, especially when multiplied by the thousands of strokes he would take in a triathlon or open water swim.
在这种情况下,是德米特里成功了。谢尔盖的手有点太接近他的身体-增加他的肩膀的紧张。这也是几英寸的水–能源浪费的机会,尤其是当乘以笔画千他将一个铁人三项或公开水域游泳。
A much more important revelation was the keen degree of attention required for new skills that call on fine motor coordination–requiring the cooperation of multiple small muscles. This was an opportunity for a critical takeaway about the Skill of Focus.
一个更重要的启示是敏锐的注意力需要新的技能,要求精细运动协调,需要多个小肌肉的合作。这是一个机会,一个关键的外卖技巧的重点。
Just as with motor skills, one must begin developing mental skills with relatively undemanding tasks. E.G. Forjust 4 to 5 strokes, can you lightly trace a wide straight line on the surface with fingertips. There’s no point in going farther–either a more complex skill, or swimming a greater distance–until you succeed at this.
正如运动技能,就必须首先发展相对简单的任务心理技能。如需4到5次,你可以轻轻的痕迹在表面宽直线的指尖。在去更远的没有一点,无论是一个更复杂的技能,或游泳一个更大的距离,直到你成功。
To develop the ability to perform complex skills, one must first achieve consistency–and a degree of effortlessness–in a series of much simpler mini-skills.
制定执行复杂技能的能力,首先必须实现一致性–和一系列非常简单的小技巧轻松–程度。
To acquire the capacity for laser-sharp and unwavering focus–e.g. to remain calmly observant in a chaotic-seeming environment like the start of a triathlon swim–one must first be able to concentrate on doing one simple thing for 25 yards or even less in a quiet pool.
为激光锐利和坚定–例如在一个混乱的表面上的环境就像一个铁人三项开始仍然平静地获得游泳–敏锐能力首先必须能够集中精力做一件简单的事情,25码或在一个安静的池更少。
During our practice I was able to not only make corrections to form, but also to leave a much larger lesson: Your goal on each rep is not only to improve a motor skill; it’s to strengthen your capacity to hold one thought.
在我们的实践中,我不仅能够改正的形式,而且要留下一个更大的教训:你的目标,每一个代表,不仅是提高运动技能,它是加强你的能力,以保持一个思想。
By the way, my own swimming received a striking benefit. When I wasn’t observing, I swam behind Dmitry and Sergey, practicing the same skills and testing my own focus. (I [passed that test–a result of tireless practice.)
对了,我自己的游泳得到了惊人的好处。当我不在观察的时候,我游到谢尔盖和德米特里身后,练习同样的技能,测试我自己的焦点。(我通过了那次考试,是不知疲倦地练习的结果。)
At the beginning I took 13 strokes for 25 yards. Then my count improved to 12 strokes. And a few times I crossed the pool in 11 strokes. Before we got out I had to test this efficiency on a continuous 50.
开始时,我花了13杆25码。然后我的计数提高到12杆。有几次我在11次中风中渡过了游泳池。在我们出来之前,我不得不在一个连续的50上测试这个效率。
First 25, 12 strokes. Flip turn and pushoff. 2nd 25, 12 strokes for a total of 24 strokes for 50 yards.
前25,12招。转身蹬壁出发。25、第二、12招共为24招50码。
I hadn’t swum 50 yards in fewer than 25 strokes in several years. I was so pleased I immediately swam another to see if I could repeat it. Voila, I did.
我没有游50码少于25招几年。我很高兴,我立即游了另一个,看看我是否可以重复它。瞧,我做的。
Very happy laps indeed.
真的很高兴圈。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17177人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16573人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16299人已学习