[外文游泳文献] Backstroke Starts ( 仰泳出发 )

[复制链接]
小臭贝 发表于 2011-4-12 20:55:08
10325 3
0.jpg
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-4-12 20:55:35
This week’s Speedo Tip of the Week comes from Randall Bal, a member of the 2005 U.S. World Championships team. Bal offers some advice on improving your backstroke start.
本周的Speedo贴士来自于2005年世界游泳锦标赛美国队成员兰多巴尔。巴尔给大家的建议是关于如何改善仰泳的出发。
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-4-12 20:55:47
Bal’s Tip:
巴尔的贴士

Improving your backstroke start is an easy way to shave a few tenths off any backstroke event. One of the key elements to improving your backstroke start is to stay relaxed from the moment yo u set your feet and hands on the block until the moment you hear the buzzer go off. This allows your body to react quickly and precisely.
改善仰泳的出发可以很轻松地提高零点几秒的成绩。一个关键是改善出发:在听到出发的哨声之前,要注意保持放松状态,即便是你的手和脚已经搭到起跳处。这个能让你身体的反应迅速且准确。

The next step to having a great start is to grab hold of the handles on the block and place your feet below the surface of the water at a comfortable depth, while keeping your knees bent and close to your chest. By doing this correctly, it will lessen the chance of your feet slipping while taking your mark. Generally, I like to keep my feet about six to seven inches below the surface and about four to five inches apart.
下一步是将你的脚放在水下合适的深度,手抓紧出发手柄,同时将膝关节扣紧并尽量靠近胸部。准确地做好这个动作,将会尽可能的减少出发时脚蹬滑。总的来说,我喜欢把脚放在水下6~7英尺的深度,并且双脚分开大约4~5英寸的距离。
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-4-12 20:56:07
Once you feel comfortable with the position of your feet, you are now ready to take your mark. To do this properly, you will need to compress and roll your body into a tight ball while staying relaxed at the same time.
如果你感觉脚的深度合适,这样你就准备好出发了。为了更好的出发,你需要尽可能的压缩你的身体,是身体尽可能呈球形,但同时你还需要尽量维持身体的放松。

Once this position is established, you are ready to explode outward. To do this properly, you will need to initiate your start by throwing your head back while swinging and extending your arms over your head while pushing up and outward with your legs (when done correctly it looks and feels as if it is one motion). Once your arms are over your head, be sure to streamline and arch your body so that your hands hit the water first. If everything goes well, your body will enter the water through the same hole that your hands did. This will make you feel as if you were shot out of a canon.
如果你能很容易地完成这个出发的体位,那么你就可以进行爆发式的出发了。为了做得更好,你还需要在手臂前伸和后仰阶段尽可能地把头往后伸(这个姿势看起来或者感觉有些像一个挥手的动作)。当胳膊在头顶部时,一定要保证你的身体的流线型和后仰的弓形,这样才能保证你的手先入水。如果所有的动作都很好,你的身体会沿着你的手所钻出的孔入水,这个感觉就像是自己是一发出膛的炮弹。

With practice, you will soon learn what works best for you, whether it be the placement and depth necessary for your feet, or the angle and arch needed for your body to enter the water through the same hole as your hands.  One thing that I find helpful is to have my coach watch me do a few starts and provide me with feedback. Best of luck!
通过练习,无论是双脚所需要处于的深度和位置,还是身体入水所需要的角度和后仰的弓形,你都能找到最合适你的状况。有一个方法很有帮助,那就是让我的教练仔细观察几个我的出发练习,然后他会给我一些有用反馈。祝你好运!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17379人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16775人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16501人已学习