Personal best 个人最佳游泳系列视频 索引完整总目录 Personal Best DVD Four-Pack
http://www.xmuswim.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=202364&fromuid=34532

个人觉得比本科速泳和全浸泳更好的教学片(菲尔普斯的教练的确不同凡响),自己用了两天时间做了字幕。特别感谢uu提供的源视频。
附:英文讲解原文
7月3日,在美国内布拉斯加州奥马哈举行的美国奥运游泳选拔赛上,凯蒂-霍夫在女子100米自由泳上最后冲刺。
a22.jpg

Img265072441.jpg

楼主| 躺着也中枪 发表于 2011-6-6 14:42:12
I'm Bob Bowman. The head coach of North Baltimore Aquatic Club. Today we're going to look at freestyle swimming with two of our club's brightest stars, Michael Phelps and Katie Hoff. Both of the swimmers posseess the balance, the power, and rhythm that’s neccessary for top level freestyle swimming. We're going to look at those attributes today as we go through some video. Freestyle as you know, is the bread & butter of any swimming program, it's the stroke that you're gonna do the most training in, it's the stroke that young swimmer learn first, and it's the one that you're gonna spend the majority of your time and the largest part of the racing programm doing. So it's very important that each swimmer have the key components of that stroke down and understand the fundamentals of freestyle swimming. While there are different styles of freestyle swimming, there's more power-oriented style which emphasizes very strong kicking and powerful arm stroke and body movement. There's also a distant type of swimming where maybe there's two beat kick, less emphasis on the legs and more emphasis on tempo of the arms. All freestyle swimmers need to have the basic concept of balance, body line, and rhythm. We are going to look at those today.

Body line is critical in freestyle swimming, it's the most imporatnt thing to me, when I'm assessing a swimmer's stroke and it's the first place that I will look to make changes when we're trying to improve someone's stroke. If you notice the best swimmers in the world, they swim in a horizontal position, and they do this so that they can minimize frontover resistance on the hips and body, and so that the body can act together as a unit as they move through the water. The best swimmers in the world have a head position which is low with a very long neck. They don't look forward down the pool, they're looking at the bottom of the pool. This allows their hips to rise up near the surface and alllows them to be in the most efficient position possible when they're travelling forward. If you watch Michael's swimming freestyle, you'll notice that the water almost comes over his head as he's moving through the water, and that's the good key for you young swimmers out there. Whe you are swimming freestyle, you want the water to feel like it is coming over the top of your head, it won't be. It'll be hitting you just about in the center of your head and that's exactly where we want it. A good rule of some that I gave my swimmers when they're swimming freestyle, is that you wanna press you forehead down in the water, until you feel your hips pop up, that's how you're gonna to know that u r in the correct position. Also you can think of it, like a water polo ball. If you take a water polo ball in the water and put your hand on it, and press it down, you get pressure up against it to come up, and that's exactly how you body's gonna operate, as you press your head down, your hips will pop up, like that water polo ball. When you watch Katie swim freestyle, from above, you can see that her stroke is essentially symetrical on both sides. That's something very very important. That balance comes from two things. It comes from her front to back short-access balancing with her head and hips and also comes from being able to be in stroking position so that she's symatrical this way. It's very very important to freestyle swimming. And that rhythm is what really carries you through most of your races. So when u r swimming freestyle, we're gonna be very concer about how your head position is, in relation to your body and how your hips position are, in relation to your upper body.

Breathing. In proper freestyle swimming, the head moves with the body to take the breath, it never moves independently. You don't want any lifting of the chin to take a breath. You don't want any looking forward or to .. to side of the pool to take a breath. You want to rotate ur head in line with ur body and take the breath in the natural rotation of the body. A good key for u young swimmers, is to try to take ur breath with one goggle in the water. And I know u r gonna say that well that will only let the half of my mouth in the water, but that's not true. Because if your head is in the right position, there's a bow wave that's gonna formed on your head and you'll actually taking your breath with your full mouth inside that bow wave. Watch Michael take a breath. U'll gonna see one goggle out the water and u'll gonna see about half of his mouth, but actually he's breathing inside the bow wave. One of the things that I notice about Katie sometimes is that she'll over rotate and you'll see both goggles on the breath. So one of things we're working with her on is to be able to just have one goggle showing and to minimize the head rotation. That way, your head and body move together. If you can see your whole face on the breath, u r looking up to the ceiling, when u r taking your breath, I call it checking the wheather. U r going to be over rotating from your head and u r not going to be moving in unionism with your body. So that's something you can work on. It's very easy but very very critical to your freestyle stroke.
I’m often asked what kind of breathing pattern swimmer should use in freestyle. And my answer is they need to have a variety of options to use for different conditions. I think younger swimmers need to learn how to breathe on both sides. Bilateral breathing. I think as you get older you’re gonna be wanting to have more air, and you’re also gonna wanna have more rotation in your stroke. So it’s advantageous then to just breathe on one side, more than once. So if you watch Michael swimming, he may breathe to the left side for 25 metres in practice, and he’ll flip, when he comes back he’ll breathe on his right side, for 25 metres. So he’s getting symetry in the breathing. But he’s also breathing every stroke so he gets more air. And he’s also rotating more because when you take a breath, you’re rotating more than on the stroke where you don’t breathe. Essentially we want swimmers in freestyle to be on their side as much as possible because you’re much more streamline in that position than when you’re lying flat.

Body rotation. It’s critical that swimmers use their entire body to move through the water and that your entire body works as a unit. Don’t think of your freestyle as just pulling with you’re arms, kicking with your feet, you have to have that all together, and your core, your body core, or torso is what ties everything together. And it’s the center of everything you doing in the stroke. So when I look at someone and I wanna say, Ok, what’s the swimmer doing in freestyle, and how can I improve it, the first thing I look is that the body position and see what’s going on there because that’s the key.
If you watch Michael and Katie, you will see that they rotate their body, their hips and shoulders at the same time. They are in the same plane as they rotate. And this is very important because when they’re doing that, they’re using all the muscles in the core during that stroke. What we wanna do in swimming is to use the most muscles we can to provide propulsion during the propulsive phase of the stroke.
Watch Michael swimming freestyle here. You’ll see that as this hand, as the hand enters the water, and anchors, he’s on in a side position, he may have just taken a breath, but he’s largely on the side, and then what happens is the hand will anchor the water and he will use his whole torso to move to the other side. He’s not just staying flat and swimming with his arms. He’s making a whole body motion and that’s very very important in freestyle swimming.

Balance
One of the things we find a lot in freestyle is that swimmers tend to be asymmetrical and that usually has to do with balance issues.
Sometimes we’ll see hips that move side to side, we might see hands that stick out side way instead of moving forwards and backwards, and those are almost always related to your body, to your body position and how you’re taking the breath in freestyle. So one of the things that’s gonna be really important for you in your freestyle swimming is to manage your head and body position and maintain balance as you go down the pool. I can always tell the swimmers who are most balanced because their arms seem to be moving effortlessly. They don’t struggle, they don’t reach out to the side, they don’t have a hitch in their stroke, they have excellent balance and they’re able to control their stroke through their core body muscles. Michael and Katie are both very very good at this. If you watch Katie swimming, you can see how her body’s perfectly balanced as she goes down the pool. She doesn’t have any side to side motion, there’s no up and down, there’s just a continuous progression as she goes forward.

Kicking is very very important. It’s the basis of every stroke, it provides stability, it provides power and propulsion. And we believe that it’s a, just one of the core things that you have to have in your training programm, it should not just be a social activity that you do from time to from time, it’s one of our key training items. In freestyle, there’re many styles of kicking, there’s a 6 beat kick which is a sprinter’s power kick; and there’s a 2 beat kick which tends to be people who might swim in open water or very very long distances. A 6 beat kick is when the swimmer takes 6 kicks per arm cycle and an arm cycle is a right arm pull and a left arm pull. So the rhythm of the 6 beat kick will be 1 2 3 4 5 6… Watch Michael do a 6 beat kick and see how rhythmic it is he’s doing it. One of the things we noticed in 1998 when Michael was just a young guy, was that, there was an Australian swimmer named Ian Thorpe who won a world championship in the 400 meters, doing a 6 beat kick the whole way. And we model Michael stroke after that, we wanna him to be able to do a 6 beat power kick on all of the distances that he swims. And that’s really the way of the future in freestyle swimming. You can generate so much more speed, you have so many more options with your stroking patterns on upper body that every swimmer should be working to develop a 6 beat kick, and they should have that in their rubato skills.
Having said that I realize that distance swimmers, particularly maybe some female distance swimmer, and you see what the 2 beat kick.. What this does is that it’s sort of minimize the, eh... energy cost of the legs, because the legs take the most energy from the body when you exercise, and that allows you to have more endurance. I think what we’ve seen in women’s swimming and in men’s distance swimming, is a combination of kicks. You have a 2 beat kick, maybe for the body of a race, and then swimmers are going to a 6 beat kick at the end when they really wanna ramp up their speed. Katie’s worked on this, and she’s a very good example of someone who can swim very efficiently with a 2 beat kick, and then she can switch to a 6 beat kick when she does a    200 m, a 100 m or maybe in the last hundred of a 800 meters.
A 2 beat kick will only have 2 beats of kicking per arm cycle, essentially one kick per arm stroke. And if you watch a distance swimmer, sometimes Katie will swim the 2 beat kick, you will see 1, 2, kick, kick…  It’s very balanced, it’s very efficient, but it doesn’t have the power of the 6 beat. So when you’re working on those 2 skills, you just need to understand what the benefits of each one are, and need to know how to do both. Kick to me is something that should be one of the main components of your training program. It is something that should be done long, there should be endurance kicking. And I know sometimes we do 2000-time-kick at North Baltimore Aquatic Club. Might not be one of their favorite things, but it’s one of my favorite things. Eh..it’s something that should be done fast and intensely. I do not believe in doing a lot of slow and sloppy kicking as a matter of fact I don’t believe in doing any other. We wanna our kicking to be either for skill, in which case that might be less intense, or for conditioning development, when it should be very very intense. We believe in doing short-fast kicking, we believe in doing long hard kicking, and everything in between. And the more different types of kicking you do, the better all-around swimmer you’re gonna be. If you watch Michael kicking freestyle, you’re gonna see that he has a very rapid, small kick, he doesn’t have a big, booming kick during his stroke. He has a small, shallow kick, that’s up the top of the water. And it makes the water boil over his feet. This is one of the things he does better than anyone in the world. And it is a skill that he learned when he was 12 years old. It’s not an easy thing to do. You can just ask Michael, we went through a very tough process to get him to do that. But once he did, his freestyle took off, his training move to a new level, and he was able to become the swimmer that he is today base on some of those changes.

Arm stroke
There’re as many variations of freestyle swimming as there’re swimmers. And we’ve have  tremendous swimmers like Michael Phelps who swims the classic bend arm stroke. You got Katie Hoff who swims the more modified bend arm stroke, it’s a little bit straighter, and then we have great swimmers like Cesar Cielo, the recent Olympic champion in 50 free who essentially swims the straight arm stroke. Each of these has a benefit. Traditionally the longer you swim, the more bend arm you will use, because it’s a more relaxed position. There’s less, what we call angular momentum, that means the momentum of the stroke probably doesn’t carry you forward as quickly, but you’re able to conserve energy and be totally relaxed coming forward, and that’s a big advantage because the people swim with the bend arm stroke typically use a very strong kick, and they have a very power-oriented stroke under water. Watch Michael as he recovers you can see how relaxed he is, and then you can see the power he generates under the body as his arm moves back. A more straight stroke allows you to have a high tempo, and modern sprinters are going to this stroke more and more, because this allows them to generate higher tempo, particularly for 50 meters, and even now for a 100 meters people are experimenting with that. And you can still maintain a good body postion if you have a strong kick. No one in 200 m has really done that successfully because the distance is just too long, but the sprinters are really going to a more straight arm stroke. I think just like the kicking styles we talked about, all swimmers should be able to do each of this, and you can experiment, try some short sprint practice with straight arm  and see how you like it. Michael does, he never does that to me, but it’s a good tool for him to use in training. And then try a very bend arm high elbow stroke where your hands are virtually touching your head. This will just give you a variety, and let you find out what you do naturally best. As anything we do in swimming, the wider variety of skills that you have, in your rubato, the more effective you’re gonna be. It’s important that as the hand enters the water, regardless of the style of recovery you use, let it slides into the water, and reaches forward upon entry. This does a couple of thing. No. 1 it clears the air of your hand and you have a clear entry into the water, so you’re minimzing resistance. Watch Michael and Katie both as they enter the water, they don’t have a lot of splash around their hands, and once their hands enter water the bubbles leave their hands almost immediately. This is very effective pulling. And a good tool you can use in practice, is to slide your hands in, always feel like you’re sliding them in, not chopping, not pulling back, you just wanna have your hand in, sliding forward. The second thing that this does, is that allows the body to get on the side, which is the most streamline position. As the hand slides forward, and it allows a good anchor position in the front of the stroke. The most effective freestylers are gonna have a great anchor in the front quadrant of the stroke. And that means that when their hand enters, their fingertips are gonna be heading toward the bottom of the pool and they’re gonna try to get their forearm perpendicular to the bottom. If you watch Katie swimming freestyle, it is a very good job of getting that high elbow in the front part of the stroke, and then pressing back, because once u r in this position, you can use all the muscles in your lats, in your back, as well as the muscles in your arms. If you’re flat, or your elbow is dropped, when your hand goes in, you’re just gonna be slipping water and you’re not gonna use your major muscle groups. Let’s watch Michael stroke under water, notice how well he slides his hand in, with minimum bubbles on his hand, he immediately gets into the catch postion, where his fingertips are pointing towards the bottom and he begins to pull backwards, to get to his elbow in postion for the major power phase of the stroke, once his forearm is perpendicular to the bottom, he pulls with his lats muscles, and he rotates to the other side, this motion really provieds the power of the stroke in its the greatest propulsion he’s gonna produce while he’s swimming freestyle. Take a look at his kick while all this is happening, it’s perfectly balanced, and in rhythm with his arms. His body is moving as a unit, and you can just see how the rest of his body react to the motion of the pull, it’s as if it’s everything is just one unit, there aren’t just arms pulling, feet kicking. Everything is together, and that’s how you wanna swim proper freestyle.

Flip turn
Let talk about freestyle flip turn. There are several key ingredients to a good flip turn. The first is your approach to the wall, you should not take a breath within probably 2 or 3 strokes of the wall when your are coming in freestyle. Because what that does is it transfers your momentum away from the wall, and it also keeps you from concentrating on the turn itself. So plan your breathing, so that you can get 2 or 3 strokes going into the wall withou a breath. You need to come into the wall with the maximum amout of speed that you can get, and you need to try to make the rotation of the turn as quick as you can. And the best way to do that is to move straight into the wall at top speed, and then submerge your head and shoulders as u r going in. Once you start the motion into the wall, you got to squeeze into a tightest ball possible to get the quickest rotation speed of your feet over. Try to get your toes on the wall as fast as you can, that’s what we tell our people of eh… North Baltimore Aquatic Club. Get your toes on the wall quickly, I think that your feet should be slightly apart, so the water can travel through your knees as you go over. And you shoud hit the wall with your feet up. That means you’re gonna coming in, when go straight off on your back in the pool, you should come off the wall on your back and twist to your side as you push. This allows the most effective transfer of speed in and out of the wall. Think as if it is a tennis ball, if you throw it into the wall, it’s gonna come straight back, that’s the fastest way to get in and out of that wall to change directions. So the fastest way for swimmer is to come straight in and come off on your back and then twist. Let’s watch the angle that Michael comes off the wall, notice he’s pushing down towards the bottom of the pool as he initially leaves the wall. This allows him to actually kick under the wave and the turbulence that he created coming into the turn, and it’s critical in sprint swimming. All freestyler need to be able to push off deep, so that they’re gonna be under their wave that they created coming in the wall. Michael off course is a great dolphin kicker and it’s a great weapon to use if you perfect it and you practice it every day. You notice he gets a lot of distance per each kick, he has a very high velocity under water and he has a very rigid body position as he does this. Those are the key elements of this push off, and what makes him so effective under water kicking. After your under-water-kick on the turn, you have to have an effective break out. And one of the key points of a good breakout is that the head stays in line with the body, you don’t lift the chin and the head and try to lift up vertically to get on top of the water. You keep you head in line and move straight forward horizontally to break out. The great swimmers accelarate into a break out, and they do this by breathing on the second stroke off the wall, not the first, you never breathe the first stroke off the wall. You’re gonna take one stroke under water and you will breathe on the second stroke. Like anything in your swimming, the key to good turns is practicing good turns. My swimmers often say “when are we gonna work on turns”, and I always say something like “well we just did 200 how’re yours”. Anything in swimming practices is full of opportunities for you to get better. And you have to focus on each one until the good habits become automatic. When you leave the wall you already have to be in a tight streamline position. One of the keys that I tell my swimmers in doing flip turns, is that your arm should be in a point position before your feet hit the wall. This ensures that you’re gonna be totally streamlined coming out under water. Watch Katie on this turn, and watch her excellent streamline position as she pushes off the wall.

Rotation drill
The next step will be what we call a rotation drill. And that would be where one arm is extended, the swimmer’s on their side, and you’re gonna take eight kicks, 1, 2……8, then initiate a pull, and rotate to the other side quickly and take 8 kicks on that side. Again the hip and shoulders need to move in the same plane, they are one unit. Let’s watch Michael do the next step in this drill which is called 8 plus 3 plus 8, which means he’s gonna take 8 kicks on one side, he’s gonna take 3 strokes, 1, 2, 3 and then he’s gonna be on the other side where he’ll take 8 kicks. Watch how he moves from side to side, how efficient he is, how small and tight his kicks are, and how his hip and shoulders move together.

I hope you’ve been enjoy watching this DVD, and watch the other strokes that we have coming out soon. Michael and Katie are now in preparation for the 2012 Olympic Games, we’re back here work every day, doing the same kind of fundamental work that we did on this video. Just remember, if you work hard and set high goals, you can achieve anything you wanna achieve.

Subtitle Executive Producer: Wallace
 楼主| 躺着也中枪 发表于 2011-6-6 14:42:54
我是Bob Bowman 北巴尔的摩水上俱乐部(NBAC)总教练
今天我们要看看迈克尔.菲尔普斯和凯蒂.霍夫,我们俱乐部里两位最耀眼的明星,是怎么游自由泳的
他们俩都具备出色的平衡,力量和节奏, 这些都是顶级自由泳者之必须
今天我们就通过录像来看看这些特质
大家知道,自由泳是所有泳姿里的基础,你要做最多的训练在里面,
它是新手学的第一种泳姿,你绝大多数时间要游自由泳,它也是竞技游泳的重中之重
所以,掌握自由泳关键的技巧并理解一些基本原理,对每个泳者来说是十分重要的
自由泳有不同的类型,一种是力量型,强调劲猛的打腿,有力的臂划和身体动作
另外一种是远游型,可能使用两次打腿,不把重点放在打腿上,而是更强调臂划的节奏
所有的自由泳者都要理解平衡,身体流线型和节奏这些基本概念。 今天我们就来看看

身体流线型
自由泳身体流线型是关键。当评估一个泳者的泳姿时,这点对我来说这是最重要的
要试图改善一个人的泳姿时,这是我首先要着眼的地方
观察世上最出色的那些游泳好手,他们游进时都处于水平姿态,
这样做可以最大限度地减小前进时臀部和身体上的阻力
当他们在水中穿过时,身体各部是作为一个整体在动作
世上最好的泳者游泳时头部都处于低位,颈部伸长
他们不会面向泳池的前下方,而是面向池底
这使得他们的臀部抬升接近水面,保证他们游进时处于最高效率的身位
如果你观察Michael游自由泳,你会注意到当他游进时,水几乎是从他头上流过的
这对你们新手来说是一个关键点。当你游自由泳时,你想要水像是从头上方流过,但是这不会
水对你的冲击会大概在头中心那个部位,这就正是我们所期望的
我会告诉我的自由泳学员一个好的原则,就是你要将你的头往水下压,直到你感觉你的臀部有抬升
这样你才知道你是处在正确的身位了
你也可以想象一下,就像是有一个水球。如果你把一个水球放在水中,把你的手放上去,
然后往下压,你会感到一种相反的上升力量。
你的身体也正好一样,当你把头往下压,你的臀部就会抬升,就像那个水球
当你从上方观察Katie游自由泳,你可以看到她的划臂两侧基本上是对称的,这非常非常重要
这种平衡来自于两方面。一方面这来自于她头部和臀部前后保持一致的平衡,
另一方面来自于她能够处于正确的划臂姿态,这样她才能两侧对称
这对自由泳来说非常非常重要
而正是这种节奏让你在大部分比赛中能由始至终
所以当你游自由泳时,我们会特别关注,相对于身体,你头部所处的位置
以及相对于上身,你的臀部所处的位置

换气
要保持正确的自由泳姿势,头部应该和身体同步运动来换气,不要让头部单独运动
不要抬下巴换气,不要为了换气而向前看, 或者转头向泳池一侧。
要让你的头和身体同步转动,随着身体的自然转动来换气
对新手来说的一个关键,是要努力让换气时泳镜的一半没入水中
我知道你会说,那这样不是让嘴巴的一半也在水中了吗,
但事实上不是这样 因为如果你的头处在正确的位置,
在你的头前面会形成一个弓形波
而实际上你会在这个弓形波的里面用全部嘴巴来换气
看Michael是怎么换气的:你会看到一半泳镜在水面上
会看到他大约一半的嘴巴
但实际上他是在弓形波里面(用整个嘴巴)换气
我留意到Katie的一点现象:有时候她会过度转头
你会看到她换气时露出两侧泳镜
所以,就这一点,我们将会和她一起来改进
使得她能够只露出一侧泳镜,从而减小头部的转动
这样,你的头和身体才是在同轴运动
如果换气时能看见你整个脸
说明在换气时你是在往天花板看,我管这个叫做观望天气
这时你会过度转头,而不是与身体同步一致
所以这是你需要改进的地方
这很简单,但对游自由泳来说却是非常非常之重要
我经常被问到自由泳应该用哪种换气模式
我的回答是你需要在不同的情况采取各种换气模式
我想新手应该学习两侧换气(每三次划臂一次换气)。
我想随着你成熟一些后你会需要吸更多的空气
同时也需要更多的转体
所以这时用单侧换气会更有利(每两次划臂一次换气)
如果你观察Michael游泳
会看到他在训练可能用左侧换气25米,转身
当他回来时可能又用右侧换气25米
这样他就能够在换气时找到一种对称
而他在每个划臂周期都在换气,这样他能够吸更多的空气
同时他也有更多的转体,因为当你换气时
相比你不换气的那一侧,你会有更多的转体
基本上我们希望游自由泳时能够尽量处于侧身的姿态
因为与水平俯卧相比,侧身的姿态更具流线型。

转体
游者全身要一体动作,这至关重要
不要认为你的自由泳只是用胳膊划水,用脚打水
你必须协调动作,而你的核心,你身体的核心
或者说你的躯干,是将这些联系在一起的那部分
这是你所有动作的中心所在
所以当我看一个人游泳
我会说,好,看看这个人自由泳游得怎么样,我怎么能帮他提高
而首先我看的就是他的身体姿态如何,因为这是关键所在
如果你观看Michael & Katie, 你会看到
他们如何转体时,躯干,臀部和肩膀是同步的
他们转体时这些部分是在同一个平面,而这是非常重要的
因为他们这样做时,在划臂时他们是在动用身体所有的肌肉
我们在游泳时要做到的是
在划臂前进阶段要尽可能使用最多的肌肉来提供推进力
看看Michael游自由泳。你会看到,当他的手
当手入水,锚定,他处于侧身姿态
他可能会换气一次,但他主要是处于侧身姿态
接下来手抓水,然后他会用他整个躯干来转到另一侧
他不是停留在平卧姿态仅仅用胳膊划水
他是用整个身体来完成划臂动作。
这是自由泳非常非常重要的一点

平衡
我们发现许多自由泳者容易游得不对称,这通常是平衡的问题
有时候我们会看到他们的臀部左右摇摆
或者他们的手伸向一侧,而不是前伸或者后推
而这些几乎都与你的身体,你的身体姿态和你换气的方式相关联
所以自由泳实在重要的一件事就是把握好你的头和身体的姿态
并保持身体平衡
我敢说那些游得最平稳的人,他们的臂划看上去总是毫不费力的
他们不是挣扎着游,他们不会偏向一侧,他们不会游得磕磕绊绊
他们有绝佳的平衡,能够用他们身体核心的肌肉来控制他们的划水
Michael 和Katie在这方面都十分擅长
如果你观察Katie游泳
你会看到在游进时她的身体是如何完美的保持平衡的
她没有左右摇摆的动作,没有一起一伏,而是持续不断的行进

打腿
打腿是非常非常重要的。这是每一次划臂的基础
打腿保持了身体的稳定,提供了动力和推进力
我们相信打腿是训练中的一个核心
这不是像社交活动一样隔三差五的来一次
而是关键的一个训练项目   在自由泳里有不同的打腿方式
有六次打腿,适用于冲刺型运动员的大力打腿方式
另外有两次打腿
更多适用于开放水域或者特别长的游泳距离
六次打腿就是泳者每一个划臂循环打六次腿
而一个划臂循环是左右臂各划一次
所以6次打腿的节奏就是123456...
看一下Michael的6次打腿,看看他打的是多么合拍
当98年Michael还是小菜鸟的时候
我们注意到一位澳大利亚的选手,名叫伊安. 索普
他获得了400米的世界冠军,他的6次打腿贯穿比赛的全程
我们也据此来塑造Michael
我们要他在所游的各种长度里能采用大力的六次打腿技术
而这也是未来自由泳的发展方向
用六次打腿你可以大大加快速度
在上身采取不同划臂模式时你会有更多的选择
所以每个泳者都应该努力发展六次打腿技术
这在他们的变速技巧中是必须的
说到这些我想到长距离游泳运动员
尤其可能在一些女性长距离游泳选手中,你会看到两次打腿
采用两次打腿技术可以一定程度降低腿部的体力消耗
因为你游泳时,双腿会消耗大部分身体体力
(两次打腿)可以使你提高耐力。
我想我们看到的是,在女子游泳和男子远程游泳中
采用的是不同打腿技术的组合
也许在比赛中段你使用两次打腿
而在比赛最后,当要提速时,泳者会采用六次打腿
Katie在这方面下了工夫,是一个良好的示范
她可以有效地使用两次打腿
而当她游200米,100米,或者在800米的最后百米时
她能够转换到六次打腿
两次打腿技术即在一个划臂循环打两次腿,即划一下臂打一次腿
如果你观察一个长距离选手,或者Katie有时候用两次打腿
你会看到1,2,打腿,打腿
非常的平稳又经济省力,但是不及六次打腿那样的力量
所以当你学习这两种技术时,你需要明白各自的尺长寸短
知道如何运用两者
打腿对我来说是应该是大家训练计划中最重要的部分之一
要长期坚持,必须要练习持久打腿
我知道在NBAC有时候我们会进行2000次打腿的练习
也许不是他们的最爱,但却是我的最爱
恩,打腿练习讲究的是快而狠。
我不相信那种大量的慢而散的打腿练习
事实上任何其它的方式我也都不信
我们的打腿训练要么是为了技巧,这时候也许不那么猛烈,
要么是为了建立条件反射,这时候强度非常大
我们相信短程快速打腿练习,相信长距离耐力打腿练习
以及介于两者之间的练习
你做越多类型的打腿练习,你就更能成为全能型游泳运动员
如果你观察Michael练习自由泳打腿
你会看到他的打腿非常快速,同时幅度很小
他不用大而深的打腿。他用小而浅的打腿
接近水平面,让水在他的脚上沸腾
这是他比世界上任何其他人做得更好的地方
他在12岁的时候就学会了这种技术,这并非易事
你可以问Michael,我们经历了非常艰苦的过程才得以实现
而一旦他做到了,他的自由泳水平就有了飞跃
他的训练开始了一个新的高度
在这样的一些改进的基础上,他才成为了今天的菲尔普斯

臂划
有多少个游自由泳的人,就有多少种游自由泳的方式
我们有很多的的泳者像迈克尔菲尔普斯一样用的是屈臂划水。
也有像凯蒂霍夫一样采用改良的屈臂划水,要略微伸直一些
此外也有像西耶罗这样的杰出泳将,最近的50米自由泳奥运冠军
他基本上采用的是直臂划水。这几种方式各有各的优点
从传统意义讲,游泳距离越长
越要更多采用屈臂划,因为这是更放松的姿态
屈臂划有更小的所谓角动量
这意味着划臂时的动量也许不会让你游得更快
但是可以让你保存更多体力,完全放松的游进
这是很有利的一个方面
因为采用屈臂划水的人的特点是会采用强有力的打腿
同时他们在水下使用的是力量型划水
看看Michael,当他回转的时候,你可以看到他是多么的放松
然后你可以看到,当他的手臂向后移动时在身下所产生动力
更直的臂划能让你有更快的节奏
现代短程选手越来越多的采用这种划臂方法
因为这让他们能加快节奏,特别是在50米
如今甚至100米也有人尝试
而如果你有大力的打腿,你同样可以保持良好的体位
没有人在200米比赛里成功使用这种臂划方法,因为距离太长
而在短程冲刺选手里确实越来越多使用直臂划水
我想,正如我们谈到的打腿方法一样
所有泳者每一样都应该要掌握
你可以尝试,试试用直臂划水来游短程冲刺,看看感觉如何
迈克尔这样做了,他从来没有做给我看
但这是他在训练中一种很好的工具
然后你可以试试大幅度屈臂的高肘位划水
这时你的手几乎可以触到你的头部
这可以让你丰富体验,让你找到你自然而然就能游得最好的方式
与在游泳中我们做的其他事情一样,你越是掌握了更多的技巧
以你自己的节奏,你就能游得更加有效
有一点很重要,当手入水的时候
不管你采用哪种方式回转身体,一定要让你的手滑入水中
然后从入水处前伸
这样能做到几点:第一,这样能除去你手上的空气
让你的手能够利落的入水,这样就能降低阻力
看看Michael和katie的手的如何入水
他们的手周围没有激起很多的水花
一旦他们的手入水,气泡几乎立即就离开了
这是非常有效的划水。
你在练习中要运用的一个很好的方法,就是要让手滑入水中
始终要感觉到手是滑行入水的,不是砍入水中,不是在往后拉
你只要手进入水中,向前滑行
第二点,让手滑入水中时,要使身体位于侧面
而这是最流线型的姿态,当手向前滑入时
也可以使划水的前一段处于最佳的锚定姿态
最牛的自由泳者会在划臂的前四分之一高效的锚定
这意味着,当他们的手入水时,他们的指尖会指向池底
同时他们会让前臂和池底垂直。
如果你观察Katie游自由泳,你会看到她做的非常到位
在划水前段她高肘入水,然后向后压水
因为一旦你处于这个姿态,
你就可以用到你所有的背阔肌,你的背部肌肉
还有你手臂上的肌肉
如果你的手是水平的,或者你的肘部下垂
当手入水时,你只是用手划水
而没有用到你主要的肌肉群
让我们看看迈克尔在水下的划水
注意他的手如何良好的滑入水中,手上只有最少的气泡
然后他立刻进入抓水姿态,他的指尖冲下
然后他开始向后拉水,
肘部到位,开始划水的主要用力阶段
一旦他的前臂垂直于池底,他就开始使用整个背阔肌向后拉
然后他向另一面旋转侧身
这个动作真的是为划水加码,让他的这一划能产生最大的推进力
看看在这过程中他的打腿,超平衡,和他的划水合拍
他的身体协同动作
你可以看到他身体的其他部分是如何与划水配合的
就好像他身体各部分是一体的。不是只有划水,打腿
一切动作都协调一致,这就是你想要游的漂亮的自由泳

转身
让我谈谈自由泳的蹬壁翻转。一个好的转身有几个关键
第一,在你接近池壁之前的大约2次或者3次划臂以内是不能换气的
因为这样会转移你蹬壁前的动量,也让你无法专注于翻转本身
所以你要计划好你的换气
这样你就可以在触壁前的两次或三次划臂能不换气
你要在触壁前尽可能的获得最大的速度,你要尽可能最快的翻转
最好的方法就是用最大的速度径直游向池壁
然后一边前进,一边把头和双肩没入水下。
一旦你开始触壁的动作
你就要把身体尽可能的压缩成紧紧的球状,
以获得最快的翻转速度,让脚翻过来
然后尽力让你的脚尖最快的蹬壁。
这是我们所告诉俱乐部运动员的:让脚尖快速蹬壁
我想这时你的双脚应该略微分开
当你翻转时,水能够从你的双膝流过。
你应该脚尖向上来蹬壁
就是说当接近池壁时,要立刻翻转你的背部
倒着背对池壁,转体,侧身,同时蹬壁
这保证了入壁和离壁时对速度最有效的转换
想象有一个网球,如果你把它往墙上扔
它会径直反弹回来
这就是入壁和离壁改变方向的最快方式
所以对泳者来说最快的方式就是,径直入壁
倒转背部,然后转体
让我们看看Michael离壁时的角度,注意
他开始离开池壁时是往池底方向蹬出的
这使得他的打腿实际上
是处于自己入壁翻转时造成的波浪和乱流之下
对于冲刺型游泳这一点至关重要
所有自由泳运动员都需要往深处蹬壁
这样他们才能处于自己入壁时的波浪之下
迈克尔当然是牛叉的海豚式打腿的达人,
如果你能完善它,并每天练习,这将是一件重要的武器
你注意,他每次打腿都游进很长的距离
他在水下有非常快的速度
这样做也让他保持了笔直的身体姿态。
这都是这次蹬壁的关键环节
这让他在水下高效的打腿
在你蹬壁转身,水下打腿之后,你需要一个高效的出水动作
一个好的出水动作,其中关键的一点
就是要让头部和身体在一条线上
你不要抬下巴,或者抬头,不要试图垂直出水
你要使你的头和身体成直线,水平的前进并出水
顶级游泳运动员都会加速出水,
他们会在离壁后的第二次划臂换气,而不是第一次
你始终也不要在离壁的第一次划臂时换气
你会在出水时有一次水下划臂
然后在第二次划臂的时候换气
和游泳的其他环节一样,要转身转得好
诀窍就是练习好的转身
我的学员经常问“我们什么时候来改进转身呀?”
我总是会说“我们刚刚做了200个,你呢?”
在游泳训练过程中,你有充分的机会来改善
而你要做的是集中注意力在每一次训练中
直到你的好习惯成为潜意识
当你离壁的时候,你就应该已经处在绷紧了的流线型姿态
在练习转身时,我告诉我的学员的一个关键点是
在你的脚蹬壁之前,你的手臂应该处于指向前方的姿态
这可以保证你完全流线型的出水姿态
看看Katie的这次转身,看她在蹬壁,身体非常的流线

转体练习
下一步我们叫做转体练习。
这样做:一侧胳膊前伸,泳者处于侧身姿态
打8下腿,12345678,然后开始一次划臂
同时快速转体向另一侧,然后又在这一侧打腿8下
同样的,臀部和肩膀要处于同一平面,是一体的
我们看看迈克尔是如何做进阶练习的,这叫做8+3+8
意思是他要在一侧打腿8次,划臂3次
然后在另一侧又打腿8次
看他是如何从一侧到另外一侧的,他多么高效
他的打腿幅度小而窄,他的臀部和肩膀同轴转动

希望你喜欢这个教学片,我们为其他泳姿准备的教学片也即将面世。
迈克尔和凯蒂现在都在为2012奥运会备战了
我们在这里每天做的事儿
差不多也就是在这部影片里所做的这些基本练习
记住一点,如果你足够努力
并设定高的目标,你就取得你想要的成绩

字幕制作: Wallace
linshen 发表于 2011-6-6 21:33:19
很棒的自由泳教程
清澈的水 发表于 2011-6-6 21:58:14
回复 linshen 的帖子

好久都不见你了
清澈的水 发表于 2011-6-7 18:56:13
楼主发贴辛苦了,谢谢楼主分享!
厦门游泳社区 一切皆有可能
悍宝宝 发表于 2011-6-7 21:17:09
快乐悠悠 发表于 2011-6-7 21:29:09
回复 悍宝宝 的帖子

您翻译的吗?
大白菜 发表于 2011-6-20 01:49:46
{:soso__1453877069781798254_3:}
百草滋味 发表于 2011-6-23 09:01:10
{:soso_e179:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17278人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16674人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16400人已学习